Just to say hello

DIANAGRACE

Day two of lipotrim all seems ok just this real bad taste in my mouth, I drink lots just wondered if anything eles can be done I lost 3 lbs since yesterday and I know its water but still makes me feel good :). will let you know how it goes so glad I found this site, tc all chat soon.
DIANA

Listerine strips, although I have never found any, but try your chemist to see if they can get you them in. Stick at it your doing well x

well done and welcome

the taste in your mouth is gross isnt it i havent had much luck getting listerine strips but you can order them fromm www.chemistsdirect.co.uk or get them on ebay.

good luck on your LT journey x

Hello

Welcome to the mad house!!

only been on here a few days meself and already addicted to these bunch of nutters!!!!

Your doing well, I dont have a funny taste in my mouth but my hubby said last night that my breath is awful!! Oh you know its love then!!

Your doing great by the sounds of it, keep up the good work

Thankyou for your help

Hello to all just had a chocolate lipotrim, seem to like those the most lol bet I come out of this a chocolate addict:), thinks seem to be ok keep need the toilet for tinkles ;) also I feel so cold but bed socks will help lol. Once again ty all so nice to find a place with people doing the same diet as me tc all hugs and cuddles from sunny Devon. :)

i hope Devon stays sunny for next month we are going on hols down there!! x

New girl in town!

Hiya everyone, just started Lipotrim today and hoping to lose quite a bit, heard nothing but good about this diet and recommend this site to meet some great people in same situation, would love any hints and tips if any. Look to hearing from people :)

welcome sam

this is a fantastic site for support and inspiration, and it is a great diet, the first few days can be hard til you get into ketosis but just keep glugging the water and good luck x

Day two of lipotrim all seems ok just this real bad taste in my mouth, I drink lots just wondered if anything eles can be done I lost 3 lbs since yesterday and I know its water but still makes me feel good :). will let you know how it goes so glad I found this site, tc all chat soon.
DIANA

welcome :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Welcome to the forum, it's a great place to come to chat bout LT - at least every1 on here knows what it's about!

ola! im on day 2 also..and its bloody tough innit! i simply cant stop thinking about food, everywhere i look someones eating something..grrrrrrrrrrrr

day 2 and I should have not done it...........

:sigh: Its my own fault I thought I would do some baking today all was going well till I made almond slicesssssssss yes you have guessed I ate a tiny peice, so fed up now:sigh: was doing so well there is no excuse for it I was not even hungry, did not want saug rolls , mince pies or cheese and onion flan:break_diet: so will need to start again, sorry to let you all down but the diet is so hard.
DIANA

Diana, welcome to the site! keep guzzling with the water "little pickers wear big knickers" that's why most of us are here!
I'm one of these people that have to be around food, my other half thinks im nuts i have to cook his dinners for him, before LT we took in turns, and i have to sniff his dinner (in the kitchen mind, not in front of him) and i'm ok, the fact that im not eating doesn't phase me one bit.
Stick with it hun, it will get better! x

Back