1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Just want to say hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fraggle1805, 21 January 2014 Social URL.

1. fraggle1805

fraggle1805 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am driving everyone insane talking about food!! This is the first time I have ever been this focused and am loving it. Lost 2 stone calorie counting last year then a stone at Slimming world. Have a wonderful group and leader and am lucky enough to go to a great gym with a very patient personal trainer. I am enjoying trying the recipes. Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. BlodynAur

BlodynAur Well-Known Member

Hey :) Tell me about it, I think my boyfriend will know everything's syn value soon haha! Ooh you've done so well before, good luck with the next part of your journey!

4. deg

deg Well-Known Member

Hi from me too - cannot remember when I was last on here (oops) but getting my butt in gear again. Nice to see you all - afraid my weightloss is now different to my profile but will hopefully be back to where I was before.:)