Just want to say thank you so far (photos)

YummyMummy04

Silver Member
Hello all

I just want to say thank you all for the support of the forum and users on it.

I have a long way to go still another 2 1/2 - 4 stone still but have lost 2 1/3 stones already and the difference already is amazing.

I now find my before photo so embarrassing and cringe when i look at it! :eek: Cant believe i was so big! Please excuse my lanky hair in the now photos it was totm and my hair always looks awful those few days! :(

Thank you all again and i love this forum and the support on it :D

ImageShack(TM) slideshow

fantastic diffrence. Well done.

How long have you been on CD and when do you expect to be at goal?

Thank you PurplePixie X

I have done 7 weeks now and have set my target as 12 stone but my cdc advise 10 stone for me to be under the advised BMI. I think i might go for 11 in between!

Well done, you're looking fab :)

hey well done ur looking great. what a fab weight loss and great when u can see such great results on camera too

no way do you look 14st 11 on that pic. I'm an inch smaller than you and at when i got weighed on sat i was the same weight and you look loads slimmer compared to me.

if i saw you in the street i would would guess you weighed around 12st now xx you look great well done

Hey Yummy Mummy
You look fab!!
Well done you .. you should be so proud of yourself and I bet you feel 100 times better for it.!!
Good luck for the rest of your journey. You can do it !

u look great well done!!!! more inspiration for me!! xx

Wow thank you all. Your comments have given me a massive boost and i am smiling thank you. I am really pleased so far but still got away to go to my ideal weigh of 10 stone but worried i will look to thin and gaunt as my face has changed a lot so much already.

Thank you again i feel so proud and feel like i can do this and its all because of you all on here.

aww hun you look amazing and have done so well, you'll know what weight is right for your height and build when you reach it....but like Kirsty2012 said you don't look the weight you are:p

Wow, you look amazing YummyMummy and certainly live up to that name!! Well done, you have done fantastically well so far and the changes really do show so much! You should be really proud of yourself hunni :) I too am not sure about getting down to the lower healthy bmi range and even my dr said it wouldn't look right on me so i think i'm going to play it by ear and see how i feel when i get down lower. Like Dappymare said, you'll know when you're the right size/weight for you :) Good luck with the rest of your journey hunni x

WOW you look fab.Well done on your loss so far, i agree with the others you will know when you get to your ideal weight.

hey yummy, you are looking amazing.

We are quite similar, as far as start weight and goal are. I've gone for 12 as my initial target but will probably go to 12 on sole source and then step up from there and hope to lose another stone, i know 12 is still overweight but i'll see how i feel when i get there. I didnt want to make my goal seem too far away.

Yummy mummy!!
Wow.. the difference in those stones is really impressive...
You must be so proud of your achievments so far...

x

well done YM you look fab.
Keep going and look forward to the first time someone tells you that you look gaunt!! then smile!

Back