Just wanted to say..

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
That to weigh what I used to weigh at the beginning of August, I had to put myself on my scales (Obviously) and pick up my 2 year old daughter, my dog, and a bottle of water! :D :D

My BMI has gone down from 48 to 39

I have lost 40 Inches

And my size 22's are a little baggy! I was wearing 26+ tightly.

Also, I dont have any spots! LOL

Just wanted to share that with you all!!
And
Thank you all for the support I have had over the past few months. Still gonna be here for a while longer but i loved reading posts like this when I first started out, so hopefully if it inspires just one more to start the CD, im happy!

That's fantastic Angela .... these figures are indisputable to the success of CD/LL and other VLCD.

Well done you ..... now go put your daughter and the dog down and drink your water!!!

Hi Ajax

well done, your doing brill!:D

Its amazing isnt it? A whole other person, dog and water in weight lost, betcha couldnt carry them around all day now! :)

PMSL at the picture in my head of you and your entourage trying to balance on the scales:D :D :D

Congratulations on your fab weight loss.

Well done Angela!
You are doing so well & truely ARE an inspiration!
Keep up the excellent work & I love the new(ish) photo of you..
XXX

WELL DONE ANGELA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That just shows how well you have done doesn't it! And I bet you were glad to be able to put the 'weight' down again, whereas you were carrying it around all the time. So pleased for you honey, BRILLIANT!!

That to weigh what I used to weigh at the beginning of August, I had to put myself on my scales (Obviously) and pick up my 2 year old daughter, my dog, and a bottle of water! :D :D

My BMI has gone down from 48 to 39

I have lost 40 Inches

And my size 22's are a little baggy! I was wearing 26+ tightly.

Also, I dont have any spots! LOL

Just wanted to share that with you all!!
And
Thank you all for the support I have had over the past few months. Still gonna be here for a while longer but i loved reading posts like this when I first started out, so hopefully if it inspires just one more to start the CD, im happy!

How fabulous !! Well done Angela :D

fantastic loss in inches too....!

love

Debz
xx

Congratulations Angela, you are inspirational that is for sure and I am looking forward to seeing you in your lovely dress, I hope you will post some photos please.

Love Mini xxx

Well done Angela,

Thats a fantastic achievement.

wow, that is an amazing achievement!
and shows tremendous dedication on your part, no doubt you will reach your goal!

good luck with your journey :D

Lisee xx

Back