Just when i thought it was going so well ....

lena

Hi all,
I lost 3 stone on cambridge diet 2 years ago but gained it all back within 4 months :confused:
I started exante last Tues so 2moro is weigh in day - i plan to do 3 shakes a day after the 1st week once im nicely settled into ketosis :)
So, the week started good, got into ketosis after only 2 days! having 2 shakes a day and a very low carb dinner
weighed myself on day 4 - 8lbs gone! ;)
So got happy - started the daily weighing:eek:
day 5 +2lbs day 6 + 2lbs!!! so now my weight loss is only 4lbs :confused::confused:
tomorrow is offical weigh in so hope i dont gain another 2 lbs by the morning!!!
im confused and upset :cry: still in ketosis and only consuming max 800 kcal a day so why is this happening? xxxxx

Oh blimey, I have no idea! But are you doing the normal stuff of drinking enough water and all that? Is TOTM on its way?

Hiya,
This is one of the reasons why I'm trying hard to resist the daily weigh-in. Especially round TOTM for me, my weight seems to fluctuate +/- 4lbs for about 5 days. Just stick with it and keep drinking the water. You know, particularly having done CD that you can lose the weight you want to.
I guess the other obvious things are make sure you weight at the same time each day, wearing the same clothes (or nothing!), on the same set of scales.
Fingers crossed when you get to the end of the week you'll find you've lost at least the 8lbs.
Good luck & welcome :)

thanks! im a bit constipated ( sorry) lol
i dont know whats up - well im not gonna let it get me down - will weigh in 2moro then do a week of TS and hopefully get a decent loss
I calculate my weight on my wii fit plus and it is shouting at me asking why ive gained 4lbs! lol - it seems alot to gain in 2 days - wish i just weighed once a week then i wouldnt be pulling my hair out x

That's brilliant!! Well done! I must admit, I've been weighing myself every day too, it's like anew addiction. Yesterday morning I was gutted I'd put on a lb but then this morning I'd lost 2lbs. Just goes to show how funny our bodies are! Even though I know I should only be weighing once a week, I just love getting on the scales every morning and not seeing 13 stone whatever, it's enough to keep me going when I'm thinking about giving up xx

Well done Lena, great loss. I'm a bit fanatical about weighing too - bad I know. Had awful day yesterday after my first WI, done my back in and couldn't face my shakes. Managed to get one down at tea time but that was it, and a couple litres of water. No doubt my body will go into shut down mode now for a while. Congrats again.

I normally weigh once a week (tuesday) and I'm quite strict with myself. I snuck a wee cheeky look at the scales on Sunday and I had stayed the same - this resulted in a binge!! Gutted! I weighed myself this morning and I'd actually lost 4lbs so I'm a wee bit annoyed with myself now!! Back on track with once a week weigh ins!!

Back