Just wondering?

Sweet Cheeks

Hey guys i started calorie counting two weeks ago and have lost 6lbs so far YAY, but i was wondering, i think i started off on too little calories i was having around 1000-1150 a day but also picking at afew things and not writing them down so maybe adding 100-200 extra and then a day off on saturday (God only know how many calories on saturday) so i could have a takeaway do you think this sounds ok or should i have started off on more calories and if i should have do you think that it will affect my weight loss if i up my calories now?

I only have roughly 1000 a daya nd seems to fill me out as i have things that are real low calories :)

Hey guys i started calorie counting two weeks ago and have lost 6lbs so far YAY, but i was wondering, i think i started off on too little calories i was having around 1000-1150 a day but also picking at afew things and not writing them down so maybe adding 100-200 extra and then a day off on saturday (God only know how many calories on saturday) so i could have a takeaway do you think this sounds ok or should i have started off on more calories and if i should have do you think that it will affect my weight loss if i up my calories now?

It really depends. Probably best to not have a day off, but keep tabs on the calories. Doesn't mean you can't have your takeaway though...or have more cals on a Saturday, but just so you can see how many you are having over the course of a week, so you can adapt if need be :)

Back