Just wondering?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Sweet Cheeks, 17 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Sweet Cheeks

Sweet Cheeks Full Member

Hey guys i started calorie counting two weeks ago and have lost 6lbs so far YAY, but i was wondering, i think i started off on too little calories i was having around 1000-1150 a day but also picking at afew things and not writing them down so maybe adding 100-200 extra and then a day off on saturday (God only know how many calories on saturday) so i could have a takeaway do you think this sounds ok or should i have started off on more calories and if i should have do you think that it will affect my weight loss if i up my calories now?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vickydink

vickydink Determined!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I only have roughly 1000 a daya nd seems to fill me out as i have things that are real low calories :)
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    It really depends. Probably best to not have a day off, but keep tabs on the calories. Doesn't mean you can't have your takeaway though...or have more cals on a Saturday, but just so you can see how many you are having over the course of a week, so you can adapt if need be :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.