Just wondering....

I am just outside Dundee, East Scotland. Quite a distance from wales i'm afraid.

I would love to meet you Tilly you seem like a really lovely person and lol guess where I live, just outside Leeds. but it would be good to arrange a meet up :grouphugg:

Im in south east wales (torfaen) ...I wud guess we wud be near h ..im at the start of my cambridge diet experience ....get in touch hun xxx

whhhooooo at last another Torfaen person!!!
Well Mojo... It is nice to 'meet you'!!

As soon as you gain PM priviledges you will have to pm me, let me know where you are.. am wondering who your CDC is..

How long you been doing CD for?

Moon Cat....
So may of you are in Leeds¬!!
I have family in Manchester so all you Leeds girls must arrange a meet up and I will crash the party :)
x

Hi ya tilly floss..MORNING!...

I Havent got my cdc yet im still waiting for one to contact me !!!, i joined here for some support b4 i start ;-)

are u in ur 1st week.??.. u might be able to point me in the direction of a good cdc if no one has contacted me by end of next week .

I can tell you on here who I see, I am in second week but I was doing it last october too, I have used two cdc's who i had unfortunate exp with but I now use Lellycd on here, she is fabulous. Look up lesley W on the cambridge site (hope am allowed to say this!) Would have pm'd you but not sure how many posts you need to get your Pm's.

Am i right in thinking your cdc is based in cardiff ?? , i dont drive so i dont think ill be able to get the same cdc as u .. I just tryed to send you a message i think it was a pm im not sure im new here so still finding my feet and all!!

Didn't get a pm :(
Yes my cdc is in cardiff.. But to be honest I don't think there is one local to here!
I'm sure all of them are at least a drive away?

x

Oh no really a drive away ..oh noooooooooo....do they come to visit you? unfortunatly there is a no way as a single parent of 4 little ones that i can travel ..ohh this is such bad news I could get a babysitter but then i cant travel far as wud have to relay on public transport ....oh this is very dissapointing news ...

STOP
don't give up already.....

I too have 4 kiddies....
Why not give Lesley a ring, maybe I can give you a lift... havnt room to take the babies so a baby sitter would be in order, and you might have to work around me sometimes as I can't always do same time each week, but am happy to take you back and forth??
Or you might find a cdc who can see you every other week at your house if you prefer that?
Why not go on the site and give them all a ring...?

You WILL be slim by christmas!!!

Tilly thats so kind of you bless ..

I just rang the cdc free phone number and have a number for 2 ladies gina and enid .......wish the baby wud settle i just wanna give them a ring !!

Hello....
I had the same problem, not being able to drive and being a single mum. Well, I found a CDC in Cardiff - who is an angel in disguise I'm sure - who is prepared to travel to me every 2-4 weeks. Obviously i'll pay her travel expenses, but it's meant the difference between not being able to do CD and being able to do it. She is a star! I can't wait to start. Try emailing a CDC and asking whether that might be an option?

xxx

Thanks xx I think im going to be looking in the cardiff area now ;-)

i STRONGLY suggest that you do!!!... ;-)

Good luck xxx

P.S out of curiosity - did you get any luck with the other 2 cdc's you tried?

the 2 i emailed replyed and they live too far away and the 2 numbers i had off the freephone number on the cd website did not answer i guess they are enjoying the bank holiday xx

Jessica... a little better today, As said in my diary am hoping to be able to get out and have a walk today... it's such a lovely day. Am trying not to take painkillers and am relying on heat patches instead...
Paula, yes and why not!!! Do you have Lelly cd too??

Hehe sorry lelly we are going to start your appreciation society LOL

x

I'm not sure if it's LellyCD..I haven't seen any posts by said person yet. Just something you said a few posts up..and wondered if you weren't supposed to say it... well that's mine :) :)

Back