Extra Easy Just your thoughts please

dancinglilly

Hi all, sorry if in wrong place. Just your thoughts please, i am having a girly night tonight & was going to have a bottle of wine. Its obviousely over my 15 syns but havent used all of my daily 15 on days before and wont for rest of the week.
I only need 2lb for my stone. Do you think i will end up buggering it up?
Thanx in advance amy xx

If you haven't used all your syns and have enough then I don't see why it would. I would drink as much water as you can so you don't end up dehydrated. Have fun

It should be fine as long as its a one off. Decide how much you will drink in total, add up the syns and you can flexi syn. As soon as you reach your syn limit, you just stop. That is still to plan and allowed on sw.

The week I did it, i still lost 1.5lbs as i had planned for it, had a low syn week and made myself stop when i reached what I had planned :)

No need to flexi syn - just use your syns weekly instead. Then you can have more syns today and just cut back a little on the other days just as long as you don't go over your 105 syns for the week. Make sure you still have at least five syns a day for the rest of the week so you don't feel deprived :)

I sat through the new members talk today again & was told categorically you can't save up Syns! I do wish SW would be a bit more consistent in their advice.

Regardless, a whole bottle of wine is less than 30 Syns, so even if you just drank the whole bottle & then dropped down to 7 Syns a day for 2 days you would be covered I reckon.

I would also eat some foods that are good at stopping water retention as booze does tend to make you retain water. Some pineapple, melon & celery should do the trick :)

Got woke up early this morning, next doors dogs. I am sooo tired, but i havent got a hangover :). I came home early because everybody was going to the pub. When i go to the pub i get stupid & start on the shots and then kebab on way home.
So the point behind this post is i have decided SW is deffinately for me & that i dont want to blow it on weigh in wednesday. I know i went over my syns yesterday but i will just cut back for rest of week & draw a ---------- underneath it. With WW i would have said "well had a bad day might aswel have another" then put on what i lost.
Sorry for the rambles, but im quite proud of myself for being good and not thinking oh well f**k it.
Thanx everybody for replying to me, amy x

That's good willpower its hard to say no once you've started drinking! Well done!
I had a weekend off plan last weekend as we had so much stuff planned and booked for oh's birthday (booked pre slimming world) that I didn't want to ask him to change anything so just went as if it was pre sw. My god the hangover the next day was enough to stop me doing that again! Hooray for sensible drinking! ;)

ScarlettStar86 said:
That's good willpower its hard to say no once you've started drinking! Well done!
I had a weekend off plan last weekend as we had so much stuff planned and booked for oh's birthday (booked pre slimming world) that I didn't want to ask him to change anything so just went as if it was pre sw. My god the hangover the next day was enough to stop me doing that again! Hooray for sensible drinking! ;)

I have not been able to drink since having the kids. 1 drink or 10 i get a hangover.
Thanx for your reply x

Back