Kaalin.....and Bex......alright?

Hi BL! Sorry, been really busy on my little girls birthday and didn't get online after LL class. I'm fine...only lost 0.2lbs (hardly worth mentioning!) but on the plus side, it's a loss and not a gain. My LLC was not particularly empathetic or sympathetic to my concerns and neurosis! But have reduced my plate and bowl sizes again to try to make me think differently. She also suggested fairly obvious stuff that I can't believe I didn't think of...i.e. water intake!! I've been very slack.

I feel really good today, having consumed the right amount of water and am off out for a steak salad for tea with the family and with a very focussed head :) Thanks for your concern BL. Hope you're doing ok? xxx

Hi BL...I'm fine mate... a little tired from all the emotion of the last week!! Been doing fine on week 3, loving the meat choices and can't wait to have cooked veg!!! yum! I don't think I lost anything since my 3lb after week 1 but that's fine cos I haven't put any on either :) Didn't go to weigh in tuesday as I've been a bit knackered to be honest. Loving the gym right now and I have stepped up my regime quite a bit and feeling great physically!! Hope you and Kaalin are both good :)

I do 30 minutes of cardio, usually brisk walking on the treadmill followed by 5 disciplines of weights. Not to much but I am increasing all the time. I go to the gym up to 3 times a week, no more as I don't get the time!!!

I absolutely love the exercise... I just couldn't do it before!! I can't wait to up it but I don't want to go too extreme!! Just want to be fit and healthy :D

Back