Kae's exante road trip! - Confessions of a serial weigher! :D

I just had a mc 's EEEEKKK kick my Butt please xxx

Right ladies! I took the bull by the horns and went to fatty club! An I only gained half a lb this week! sooo happy bout it! (happy to gain pmsl)!!

Im not daft an I know I caant go on like this so im gunna go for it now! 100% no snacking! My word of the week will be NO!!! lol I need to do this! I have to do this

Ive managed to rope my sis into doing it and shes lost 10lbs! So ive got sort of a diet buddy! Which is also fab!

Right off for a nosey! I am sooo pooop at keeping up atm! grrr! But I will try harder! :p

Lotsa love katie

xxxxxxxxx

Ps copied an pasted to member section so apologies to people who follow both diaries :p

Thats fab hun, so please you didnt have a massive gain, youll get a good loss next week if you can stick to it xx

I just had a mc 's EEEEKKK kick my Butt please xxx
:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

consider your arse tanned my lovely! hehe

Its done now! Nowt u can do but move on! You can do this, I know it and you do too my little lovely!

Big loves to you

xxxx

Ps what did you have? It took all might power not to have a maccys breakie this morn! Shame 5 jammie dodgers fell into my gob this after noon! :rolleyes:

I had a salsa snack wrap and chips then a donut eeeek!!!

well done for resisting the breakie but naughty for the jammie dodgers :)

6 ginger nuts have just fallen into mine...............................The sickner is I don't even like ginger nuts!!!!
Good luck for next week
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had a salsa snack wrap and chips then a donut eeeek!!!

well done for resisting the breakie but naughty for the jammie dodgers :)
droooooooool! haha xxx

6 ginger nuts have just fallen into mine...............................The sickner is I don't even like ginger nuts!!!!
Good luck for next week
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Absolute bobar aint it! I never eat buiscuts!!! Its madness!!!

promise to visit you tonite, im a v bad mini friend
xxxx

Hope you have got on ok today hun xxxx

Hey hunny.. how is it going.....

katiiieeeeeeeee :D just read all 17 pages of this!!! LMAO.. seems like you're doing reeeally well, especially as you're back on track! fingers crossed for a fab loss this week :D

i've just started atkins a few days ago - so far so good. hope you're ok! missed ya! xx

Hey sweets, Hope you have had a good weekend?

Also hope you managed to find some cheaper insurance!!

I have been BAD this weekend, but back to it tomorrow :D

xxx

Hey beki! Wooop ur back! Did u fall asleep readin 17 pages lol!

I have Been bad too nee! Ha I was soooooooo drunk Friday! Ha I fell on some decking an I swear I dislocated my leg!

I'm not quite surebwhen in back on it :/ havin take out tomoz an my baby has an operation on her ears fri an I don't wanna be stressin bout food then!

For you guys not on my facebooki passes my driving test first time friday wooooop

I must catch up with everyone I'm a carp mini friend ATM

XXXXXXX

Just eat healthy this week and get back on it next week, I hope the little one gets on ok bless her.

And again....WELL DONE :D

kae said:
Hey beki! Wooop ur back! Did u fall asleep readin 17 pages lol!

I have Been bad too nee! Ha I was soooooooo drunk Friday! Ha I fell on some decking an I swear I dislocated my leg!

I'm not quite surebwhen in back on it :/ havin take out tomoz an my baby has an operation on her ears fri an I don't wanna be stressin bout food then!

For you guys not on my facebooki passes my driving test first time friday wooooop

I must catch up with everyone I'm a carp mini friend ATM

XXXXXXX

Congrats with the driving test! Hope little one is ok on Friday :)

Alreeeeet Sweets??

Hope you have a great weekend and that little lady is getting on ok after Friday xxx

OOOiiiiii LADY, Get your Butt back here ha ha xx

Back