Kae's exante road trip! - Confessions of a serial weigher! :D

Good on you for having the shake hun :D, hope you make it through the day cos if you get the weekend out the way, youll be back on track

xxx

Not quite the same though is it, lol.
NOpe! Not at all! Its funny tho cos ive really missed them! Sad arent I ha! xxx

Good on you for having the shake hun :D, hope you make it through the day cos if you get the weekend out the way, youll be back on track

xxx
Thanks hun! Ive been a good girl! Took animals to maccys and didnt even pinch a chip! ...wheres my halo?!

Ive done WS today as I was starrrving! Ive had prawns bean sprouts and broccoli stir fried with soy!

I am absolutly shattered! I have felt sooo ill today haha must remember not to drink blue lagoon from jugs in the future Early night me thinks ha!

xxxxxxx

Hee hee you rebel, I saw not only one jug lady, wasnt it another straight after?????? :D

Glad you got on ok today, tomorrow will hopefully be easier :D

Hello darling, had major laptop problems thats why I havent been on but got a temp solution for the min and back on TS today and feeling better for it! plus ive een started the gym!

Sistaaaaaaaaaaaaah :heartpump:

FINALLY found your diary again :D Whatya been up to missy?

Missssssssss youuuuuuuuuu :cry: Xxxx

kissme said:
Hello darling, had major laptop problems thats why I havent been on but got a temp solution for the min and back on TS today and feeling better for it! plus ive een started the gym!

Good to see you back Kissme! How's it going? :)

Grrr working today forgot shake so having chicken salad! Effed off but not caving into food will post properly laters xxx

never mind, at least you made the right decision with your food. :)
keep it up!

Hey ladies!

Thanks for kepin my diary warm while ive been gone!
Today has been very testing! First I forgot my pack (note to self always carry one round) hench the chicken salad. I had a training session that I didnt know about today but it was fun how ever they had a yummy spread of cakes and buscuits on and 3 shortbread jumped into my mouth! :( grrrr I just couldnt resist! Any how ive come home and not snacked or picked just had a soup and then gunna have a shake later! Im not gunna have a 3rd one cos I dont feel llike I need one! I know its a bit naughty but :p

I feel like this week is really make or break ya know! If I cant do it this week I never will! Ireally need to get into the swing of things and get a loss!

Riht off to nosey see how you guys have been dong while ive been gone!

love katie

Ps I am really really really wanting to bake buns! Its getting cray now, bt im not strong enough at the min lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Step away from the mixing bowl bootiful! or a ruler to your knuckles! what week you on?

week?? Im on day one again ! :cry::cry:

I meant day! lol iv got a serious case of the keto-ditziness today1 my brain is like sodding mush! lol

Lol mush is gooood! ha!

Ive decided im not weighing tomoz! Cant cope with finding out how much I have gained lol

xxxx

Hey sweets,

Nevermind the shortbread, it happens, it shouldnt but it does every now and again.

Dont ever give up on yourself, sounds like your self doubting before you even start, also you know I have had my battles on this diet and sometimes all you have to do is keep trying and not put pressure on yourself cos eventually it will happen!!

Plus you can always PM me if you need help

xxxx

You can do this...

And those buns and ingredients to make them, will still be there when you get to goal!

:hug99:

Hi Kae, how's it going? Went out for pamper & dinner on Saturday, and it was so good! Hope u had good weekend :)
:D:D how fab glad u had an ace time! How u found getting back to it?

aww well OH has gone away and taken the batteries with him! so i cant put em in the wii lol
lol boooo hisss

Hey sweets,

Nevermind the shortbread, it happens, it shouldnt but it does every now and again.

Dont ever give up on yourself, sounds like your self doubting before you even start, also you know I have had my battles on this diet and sometimes all you have to do is keep trying and not put pressure on yourself cos eventually it will happen!!

Plus you can always PM me if you need help

xxxx
Thanks hunny! Your support means the world to me! Your a superstar!
You can do this...

And those buns and ingredients to make them, will still be there when you get to goal!
Thanks angel! I know they will an I have resisted! :heartpump: ya
ahhh ta sistahhh

xxx

Back