Kae's exante road trip! - Confessions of a serial weigher! :D

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
Hello!

My name is Katie and im a mini addict! :D

Ive been on various different diets, ww, sw, cc, I did lighter life for 2 weeks an failed miserably when I was 18, Xenical and now the new years here im gunna try exante!

The lowest weigh Ive got down to was 13st 10lbs! I did it calorie counting an sort of using Xenical last year then I spent 9 months messing bout with the same 7lbs! Then I lost 2 aunties and my nan in august/sept and its been a down ward spiral from there! But thats enough of that!

I order my products yesterday an am now eagerly awaiting the postie to come an deliver my goodies!

Im going out Thursday as a kinda last supper lol gunna drink lots and have a big fat take away at 2am ha!:p:p

All hints and tips are most welcome! Didnt take me long to find out that you can have coke zero!;) is it limited? Cos I can see me necking it by the gallon! Although wont be the same with out my beloved vodka in it ha!

I will be doing total soloution and see how I go on it! One thing tho how do u decide on 3 or 4 shakes? Im kinda worried bout what my family will say bout it tbh! So any help on how to handle remarks will also be apreciated!

Thanks for listening to my rambles hehe an hope to speak to you soon!

Lots of love Katie

xxx

PS I WISH I LOOKED LIKE I DO IN MY SIGGY PICCIE HEHE

Last edited:
Good luck babe, You`re gonna ACE it!!! :D

I`m not familiar with Exante but have done 810 plan in the past as you know so am here when you need support or advice and I`ll try and help x

Re comments, EVERYONE has an opinion on VLCDs :rolleyes:

But a lot of people need a Dr to sign a form for them to be able to go ahead and if it was THAT dangerous they wouldn`t do it would they?!!

And they can`t complain about cost as we know how cheap it is!!

I am looking forward to reading your progress and watching the lbs melt away!!

:heartpump: Ya!! Xxx

Good luck babe, You`re gonna ACE it!!! :D

I`m not familiar with Exante but have done 810 plan in the past as you know so am here when you need support or advice and I`ll try and help x

Re comments, EVERYONE has an opinion on VLCDs :rolleyes:

But a lot of people need a Dr to sign a form for them to be able to go ahead and if it was THAT dangerous they wouldn`t do it would they?!!

And they can`t complain about cost as we know how cheap it is!!

I am looking forward to reading your progress and watching the lbs melt away!!

:heartpump: Ya!! Xxx
Thanks Lisey! Im looking forwards to u pushing... i mean helping me along! wooop! :heartpump: ya lots too! :D:D

Cant wait till my stuff arrives! Dreading the big weigh in! :s

Good luck katie !!!

Thanks Jane!xx

Hello!

My name is Katie and im a mini addict! :D

Ive been on various different diets, ww, sw, cc, I did lighter life for 2 weeks an failed miserably when I was 18, Xenical and now the new years here im gunna try exante!

The lowest weigh Ive got down to was 13st 10lbs! I did it calorie counting an sort of using Xenical last year then I spent 9 months messing bout with the same 7lbs! Then I lost 2 aunties and my nan in august/sept and its been a down ward spiral from there! But thats enough of that!

I order my products yesterday an am now eagerly awaiting the postie to come an deliver my goodies!

Im going out Thursday as a kinda last supper lol gunna drink lots and have a big fat take away at 2am ha!:p:p

All hints and tips are most welcome! Didnt take me long to find out that you can have coke zero!;) is it limited? Cos I can see me necking it by the gallon! Although wont be the same with out my beloved vodka in it ha!

I will be doing total soloution and see how I go on it! One thing tho how do u decide on 3 or 4 shakes? Im kinda worried bout what my family will say bout it tbh! So any help on how to handle remarks will also be apreciated!

Thanks for listening to my rambles hehe an hope to speak to you soon!

Lots of love Katie

xxx

PS I WISH I LOOKED LIKE I DO IN MY SIGGY PICCIE HEHE

Ha ha ha I found ya :D

(obviously I didnt click on the link at all ;) )

not long till Mr Postie comes now, I so hope you get on ok with it (if you dont, dont blame me hee hee)

Will keep checking in on ya xxx

looool u pudding! I wont blame ya! Im gunna force my self to stick with it haha

Debating ketosticks!

Come on tell me some of your magic tips! :D

xxxx

looool u pudding! I wont blame ya! Im gunna force my self to stick with it haha

Debating ketosticks!

Come on tell me some of your magic tips! :D

xxxx

I bought ketosticks but have never used them :)

You said you noticed about coke zero, that also includes, sprite zero, dr pepper zero too and any others that there are :)

I have no major magic tips, other than try to drink lots, always carry some water with you :D

xxx

OOOh nice one! Cant wait to have a fizzy pop addiction whoooop!!

xxxxxx

OOOh nice one! Cant wait to have a fizzy pop addiction whoooop!!

xxxxxx

I always have some form of addiction ha ha :)

Tips

1.WATER, WATER AND MORE WATER!!!

It is one of the best tips I can give you! helps rid hunger pangs and water is great for your skin! after all the more you drink the more you shrink!

2. keep yourself busy!

Whether its clearing the attic, throwing out clothes or cleanign the car the more your hands are busy the less likely you are to think about food!

3. Allowable treats!!

I love black coffee but its does get boring so try and find flavoured waters that have no citric acid in and keep diff flavours in the house, for when you need something different!

Coke zero and dr pepper zero are allowed too but try water first!!!!

4. exercise!

if your hungry, and you cant do anything to keep yourself busy go for a walk or crack out the work out equipment, wii or fitness dvds!!!

5. Treats!

if you feel like a treat go buy your self something! maybe wrap up a couple and mark on them 7lb, 1st 1st7lb and unwrap them when you reach that target!!! a little well done pressie to yourself!!!

hth good luck hun!

Reactions: kae
Thanks sooo much for all your posts!

My Exante ac**** says its been sent so fingers crossed Idnt iss the postie tomoz ha!

I went to my WW meeting today (paid up till end of jan :S so may as well go) anddd ive gained 9.5lbs over xmas eeek whopsie!

Ive got a massive day tomoz! My little baby starts school tomorrow bless her!

Night Ya'll

xxx

Good luck
xx

Hi , good luck . Im starting vlcd tomoz and have done it before and lost a lot of weight ive gained a stone so i want to lose that and a couple more . My tips are to also space out your meals too because if you have them like breakfast , dinner , tea you find your starving and it clouds your mind . I try to have my first shake abt 11 , 3 and 6 .

Reactions: kae
Ahhh yes, hope little one has a fun first day and I also hope you get your delivery xxx

Thanks all!

Still no delivery an I neeeeed to go out to get princess from school!!! Grrrr

I ordered mine on the 3rd and mine still isn't here either! ine says complete on the website, looks like they will be getting a stinky email from me if it doesn't turn up today

keep guzzling your water hun!
xxx

Back