Kae's exante road trip! - Confessions of a serial weigher! :D

Woooop quick post as I'm Soooo busy today!

The postie came today eeeek! Which means I'm defo starting tomoz! I'm now starting to think I'm a little crazy! Cos Im gunna have one huge hangover ha! Oh well it's now or
never!

Will try catch up later! Just off to clarkes! I am sooo mad got ambers school shoes anshes worn them a few times an when I lookedat her feet yesterday they were so sore! Grr soo were off to get them rechecked!!

Ta ta for now xxxxx

Aww bless, have a good day! xxx

Yay it came, so so glad hun, dont get too hammered tonight ;) nah enjoy it sweets

xx

Oooh man! What a hangover!!! :(

xxx

Friends asked me to go out on Sat evening! Need to stay strong and drink tapwater to avoid failing and hangover!!
Poor you!
xx

Hee hee you alchy :D Goodluck on day 1 xx

haha poor you!
lol thanks for ya sympathy xxx

Friends asked me to go out on Sat evening! Need to stay strong and drink tapwater to avoid failing and hangover!!
Poor you!
xx
oooh can u go out and drink water??? I'd cave in! Ha xxx

was it worth a hangover? im expecting a hangover tomorrow ;)
oooh soounds fun! It was worth they hangover but hangovers are far less fun with a 2 year old lol!

Have a good en luv xx

Hee hee you alchy :D Goodluck on day 1 xx
ooiiii I'm not an alcy :p

well i defo celebrated my last night eating/drinking in style! Ha sambuca shots an doubles all round!! Ha followed by cheese burger an chips with full fat coke an a bit of chicken! Ewww hahaha I didn't get in till 3 an was up at 7 lol could still tase it in my mouth!

Right Ive still not had any shakes yet! I'm gunna try hold off till 12 so I can last longer in the evening! I'm thinking shake for brek soup for dinner an bar for tea so I can chew! I'm gunna lay off the fizzy till I start finding it tough! I think I've already drank my 3 ltrs worth of water this morn!

Slightly panicking bout this snow lark! My baby is at school an needs picking up at half 1 eeeek!

Pls excuse any spellings ha on my iPhone an since new year it's started spelling things in polish haha

yours truly hanging

xxxxx

lol
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Good luck for today
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hee hee go you hun, today will be a breeze (hopefully)

xxxx

Wooop one choccie shake down! Not loving the after taste tho!

Just gunna brave the snow to go get my baby! The wAlking to school plan isn't really taking off!

If I'm not back in 1 hour get a search party out!!

Xxxx

hows the snow? We dont have any yet.

I'm back! It's about 3 inches deep! Grr! Xxx

Well iv just been to co op an bought loads of half price xmas chocs :/ I've got no intention of eating them! But I just had to buy them! Can see me becoming a feeder!

I also had to buy some coke zero! I really wanted to leave it till I was struggling! I've not had any tho! What do you guys do? Do u just have it freely or a glass evey now an then?

I think I've had 3 pints of water an I've just bought 6 bottles of water so gunna try and drink them daily! Gunna fill em up in morning an spread them through day!

Ta ta for now!

Xxxx

I'm back! It's about 3 inches deep! Grr! Xxx

Well iv just been to co op an bought loads of half price xmas chocs :/ I've got no intention of eating them! But I just had to buy them! Can see me becoming a feeder!

I also had to buy some coke zero! I really wanted to leave it till I was struggling! I've not had any tho! What do you guys do? Do u just have it freely or a glass evey now an then?

I think I've had 3 pints of water an I've just bought 6 bottles of water so gunna try and drink them daily! Gunna fill em up in morning an spread them through day!

Ta ta for now!

Xxxx

thats what I do darling is fill up 4 750ml bottle so i can drink as i go and i dont need to try and remember lol

I owuld save your coke tbh, I havent had anything like coke of flavoured water for 4 days just black coffee and water and my shakes and last night I had a coke zero!

and i swear it was better than sex.......... well atleast it lasted longer ;)

Haha coke zero and it was better than sex, love it lol :p

thats what I do darling is fill up 4 750ml bottle so i can drink as i go and i dont need to try and remember lol

I owuld save your coke tbh, I havent had anything like coke of flavoured water for 4 days just black coffee and water and my shakes and last night I had a coke zero!

Well ive saved it im not gunna have it! :mad:

I am soooo soooo tired! I seriouly hope its the hangover! I cant eb doing with another 2-3 days feeling like this!

Haha coke zero and it was better than sex, love it lol :p
:rotflmao:

Day 2!

Oh man is it normal to find day 1 so hard? Lol I as seriously talking my self into all sorts! Starting, again monday, working soloutions... the list goes on! I think I found it tough also cos id get a cracking hangover! I was sooo tired and drained, I couldnt keep my eyes open an had a nap at 7pm lol When I got up the others were having pizza :( but I just had a choc orange bar!

Im not really liking the products! I had choc shake, chicken soup and the bar and was not impressed by the soup or bar! eeek hopefully I will come round to them!

Im gunna drink green tea today also so that I have a change from bland water! I was also talkin my self into drinking the coke zero which I bought! oopsie! but I didnt!

Got lots planned today so need to get cracking! Gunna pop to chemist for keto sticks just to give my self a bit of excitiment! ha

hope you all have a fab day!

xxxx

I always find day 1-3 the hardest its until you get into ketosis then its a bit easier. You could try having bouillon hot drink as well as the green tea it helps especially when its cold. Have a good day.

Hang in there - restarts are always hard but we know that once the ketosis fairy visits it gets a little easier

xxx

Back