Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Hey look at me, I can multi-quote!!!

You look so in love in those photos - and I am guessing that's your lad in a couple of them...he even looks really proud of you both which is just lovely to see.

Sari looks stunning and you can really carry it off. Beautiful. xx

Thanks Rosie. One of the things I really like about the pictures is that they show how much we love each other. Keith's eyes filled with tears when I walked down the aisle and I was so proud to have Josh give me away. Yes, it is my son Josh in the pics, he was great. He gave a lovely speech at the reception - my dad died 18 years ago so Josh acted in loco parentis and did a great job - even passed on a message from the dog!!!

Oh hun you look absolutely stunning and so happy x

Thanks, it was a lovely, happy day. Sadly I will probably never be able to wear the sari again as the embellishments on it brought me out in a rash!!!

Looks as though you have had a great rme and love your pics.

Where did you see the polecat? And where did you stay? I'm going to the Lakes on Saturday
Irene x

The polecats are in the Lakeside Aquarium on Windermere. They are two females, 18 months old and the keeper is hoping to get them used to being handled. They are real characters. We stayed in Thurnham, near Cockeringham, which is actually in Lancashire, just on the border. Quite a good base for exploring the southern Lakes.

Have a lovely time and say hello to the polecats if you visit x

Pics are lovely :) The sari is so pretty and I love your hair colour!

Thanks - I'm still not sure about the hair colour and will probably go copper again in due course, but it went well with the outfit.

Wooooo, welcome back Mum! How are you hunni? Have to say your sari was amazing...so beautiful.... looks like you had a truely fabulous day and I am so pleased everything went well. :) x x x muchos loves to you.... x x x x

Thank you darling. I will have to find something else to keep me the centre of attention from now on ha ha.

Next job is spending all the Debenhams vouchers we got as wedding presents. We are hoping to complete on Widgy House next Friday so will have lots of things we need to buy!

I also need to lose the weight I put on while on honeymoon! Hence the new ticker :eek:

Aww, I want the shoes! *throws tantrum and pouts*

LOL, I have more than enough heels which I never wear. :p

xx

hope you are feeling better this morning Karen.. really disappointed you're not coming now :( can you PM me your new widgy house address please? I had something for you so need to post it to you now as won't see you this weekend xxx

Hi Karenlou

Your pictures are amazing and you both look so happy. It must have been a fabulous day. You deserve all that happiness.

Hope you get better soon

M

Aww Karen, sorry to hear you're poorly and not going to Glasgow this weekend. Hope you're feeling better real soon xxx

Hi guys. As you will see, from above posts, I'm not in Glasgow. I had a tummy bug and didn't feel well enough to go which was disappointing and a pain as I had paid for my plane ticket and my hotel room.

To add insult to injury (literally), I took myself off to bed yesterday afternoon, leaned out of bed to turn the heater up, leaned too far and fell out of bed! Was at a and e from 7pm till eleven and now typing one-handed as I have fractured a bone in my wrist!

On the plus side, I have lost 3lbs this week.

Oh thats really unlucky Karen but hoping you feel better soon. At least you have the lovely widgy house to look forward to for some excitement.

Take care

M

Aww thats really rotten luck. Hope you're feeling better soon and your wrist heals quickly xxx

Hi guys. As you will see, from above posts, I'm not in Glasgow. I had a tummy bug and didn't feel well enough to go which was disappointing and a pain as I had paid for my plane ticket and my hotel room.

To add insult to injury (literally), I took myself off to bed yesterday afternoon, leaned out of bed to turn the heater up, leaned too far and fell out of bed! Was at a and e from 7pm till eleven and now typing one-handed as I have fractured a bone in my wrist!

On the plus side, I have lost 3lbs this week.

I'm sorry to hear you've not been well & about your wrist. Well done on the 3lbs though! :):):) You are looking fabulous :)

Aww poor you - I fractured my wrist (scaphoid) and elbow last xmas (mind u all my fault - dancing on tables and fell off) which wrist did u fracture - left one i hope as it makes life easier if your right handed!

x

Sadly no, it's my right one so I'm a bit disabled at the moment. At least I have an excuse not to do housework.

I'm sorry to hear you've not been well & about your wrist. Well done on the 3lbs though! :):):) You are looking fabulous :)

Thanks Anna, lovely to see you on here x

oh Karen , only came on for a lurk today, but when i saw what had happened i couldnt read and run

Hope at least your tum is better , and your wist follows asap.

Will you be able to sign for widgy house on friday ??

Hi Karen

Popped by to send you positive hugs this morning and hopes that you feel brighter.

Take care

M

Back