Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Hi Karen

Just stopping by to see how your gettin on with the one hand/arm!

I remember I used have good and bad days - and quite suprised myself sometimes at what i was able to do with one arm! Then i'd have a right lousy day usually brought on because of my hair no less!! As it was impossible to blow dry and straighten and used to have to rely on my DD to do it for me which wasn't always ideal i.e. she was never around when i needed it doing. I even remember having a few tears of frustration over silly things like state of the kitchen floor etc
Good thing is it never lasts for long and each day you learn new ways of coping and doing things. Hope your doing ok and managing to keep ur spirits up x

just popping by to say hi and thanks again for the adviced on the carbs-lost 3 this week so am well pleased with that,
hope you managing ok with you wrist and hope that new hubby of yours taking good care of you-bet he wasnt expecting to be doing the 'in sickness and in health' bit quite so soon

its just occured to me that you wont be able to weigh in properly with a cast on will you ?

Mummy! Oh no, what a nightmare - although falling out of bed did make me giggle a little, as terrible as that must sound! Awww... 3lbs though, get you! x

Hi Karen, hope you're doing okay and the wrist is on the mend. Take care xxx

Hi hun just thought I would pop by to see how you are feeling?

Hi all. Thanks for visiting! I've been posting on other people's diaries and neglected my own!

Wrist is still painful - back at hosp Thursday for more x-rays so will see what they say then.

Completed on Widgy House on Friday so I am entertaining myself with shopping! :D

Good luck for hospital tomorrow! Glad you completed safely - enjoy the shopping!

Well done on completing on the widgy house. Hope you get settled really quickly.

What months will you stay there and which on the boat?

Hope the wrist is on the mend. x

Hi all. Thanks for visiting! I've been posting on other people's diaries and neglected my own!

Wrist is still painful - back at hosp Thursday for more x-rays so will see what they say then.

Completed on Widgy House on Friday so I am entertaining myself with shopping! :D

Congrats on the house, very exciting, hope your wrist gets better soon sweetie x

Hi Karen,

How exciting now the widgy house is all yours. Hopefully the wrist will get sorted soon and off you'll go on a refurb to get it to your taste.

Hope you feel better now

M

Hi guys, thanks for posting - I'm still lurking. Back at hospital tomorrow - hoping to have the cast off but not optimistic.

Not sticking to any form of diet atm - can't even open a tin or chop an onion by myself! Desperate for some healthy food though; i feel fat and spotty.

have been listening to the paul mckenna cd though and paying attention to feeling full and stopping eating when i am.

Widgy House is lovely. Just waiting for new bathroom :)

Last edited:
Back