Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Well at least you got rid of that one...back on track now darlin!!! Good for you anyhooz, a loss is a loss and that is a whole bag of sugar...think of it like that, 1lb is still very good in a week! x

I know. Yes, I've been eating all my points and I've been walking the dog. I have been feeling bloated all week so maybe I'm retaining water.

Ah well, onwards and downwards - aiming for 2lb loss next week.

Well done Karen,that 1lb is better then a sts thats very good hun,im so pleased for you,i hope you are now pleased :)

I think your right karen and retaining water. Tell you what though the last couple of weeks ive not been drinking loads of water and so its no retaining and have lost weight (water dont work for me) weird hey?

Huni im sure you will have a good lose next week, make sure your having some fiber in your diet cos it will ork your system properly (weetbix :) )

She's goinf down.... woooo hooo..... If ur retaining water around period time, try some herbal water relief... they seem to help me.... I find the more I drink, the less I retain so I suppose everyone is different...

Hows things today chica?? x

Hi guys. I'm at work so having a quick skive lol.

I was thinking this morning that I fancied some Weetabix Sarah (wierdo that I am), so I might give that a try.

I'm also debating having a week on Core and seeing how I get on. I'm eating a lot of processed food at the moment and feeling a bit unhealthy.

Or senekot??? I've been a little ahem* blocked so took 3 last night...and er.... nothing... god knows what that means... :( I would actually love to be at work right now, summer holidays means no teaching for me, no uni for me and no pre-school for 3 year old monkey! AHHHHHH! x

Or senekot??? I've been a little ahem* blocked so took 3 last night...and er.... nothing... god knows what that means... :( I would actually love to be at work right now, summer holidays means no teaching for me, no uni for me and no pre-school for 3 year old monkey! AHHHHHH! x

They can take 12 hours hun, it dont explode out of ya like on tv! you just.....poop.

I'm fine thank you. Going out for cheapie tea at Wetherspoons this evening.

Poo talk on my thread - I don't know! Lou, try some sugar free marshmallows. They melt in the mouth and explode in the pan ;)

Ha! I've heard ye lot on about those marshmallows and I know have a marshmallow fear!!! Forget it! If I'm at a beach party and those babies are going round I'm avoiding them like the plague...nobody needs that kind o' situation :)

Hi Gemma

I'm fine thanks, how are you - feeling any better hon?

I'm giving Core a try this week to see if it'll boost my losses and also to encourage me to eat more healthily as I've been eating crap for the last couple of weeks.

I've bought a cute little kid's rucksack (4 quid from Tesco) to use as my pack-up bag and I'm trying to get more organised and stop buying sarnies at the petrol station and eating them while driving.

I'm feeling very motivated.

I'm quite liking Core. I'm eating more fruit and veg than I was on Points, which has got to be a good thing and I'm feeling a lot less bloated. I've had a good *ahem* clear-out, which should have helped.

Karen's poo thread lol.

I can't bring myself to eat breakfast and was worried about being hungry in the evening, which I often am, so I'm having a banana first thing and then having three meals later so an early lunch, tea and supper as my three meals.

Yesterday was not v well organised at work so had cup a soup, fruit and yogurt for lunch, then veg curry for tea, followed by raspberries and yogurt and had ryvitas and soup for supper with a choc mousse and some crisps out of my allowed points.

Today had a banana first thing then couscous salad and a yogurt for lunch. Planning a naughty Saturday tea - fried eggs and fried new potatoes (done in frylight) and I've made a sugar free jelly with raspberries in for pud. Prob will have soup and ryvitas again for supper.

We aim to please Christine. Just had the eggs and potatoes - they stuck to the pan so had to put a bit of oil in but I doubt it was more than 2 tsp per person.

They were yummy but I'm too full for pudding - will have my pudding for supper instead :)

Been looking at wedding dresses on the net - several that I like but going to wait and see how I get on weight-loss wise between now and Xmas before I make my final choice. Might post some on here for ideas tho.

Back