Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Morning Karen,
How stupid am i,didnt realise you was getting married even tho its at the bottom of your messages each time!
How was your day yesterday?

Well, I didn't get much work done but I've made a list of everything I need to get done this week - my that's depressing; looks like I'll be busy. Still it'll stop me snacking lol.

Yes, I get married on 6 March next year. Making my own dress so will be starting it straight after Xmas so want to get as much weight off between now and December as poss.

Having a good day today - brie and grape salad for lunch and salad again for tea as it's too hot to cook!

Whatever happens at WI tomorrow, I'll be glad to get back to 23 points a day!

Thanks Gemma. Well I think I've stuck to my points - had lunch out but counted everything as best I could. I feel really full and bloated though, so I'm worried about WI :(

You live on a boat - wow how cool. Is it a typical narrow boat or houseboat? Newark??? your not really that far from me Karen, im near wisbech. Prob bout 50 miles a bit more.

Jst looked it up, 48 miles

Not far at all then. I saw Guyhirn in your profile but thought that was in Ireland or something :eek:

I live on a narrowboat on the River Trent and have done for about a year now.

Right, just waiting for HI to get out of the bathroom so I can go to the loo and then it's the moment of truth...

Post-holiday weigh-in - dum dum DUM!

Right! I've been on the scales and I've put 1lb on. That's actually not bad as I knew I had overindulged on holiday.

So I'm well and truly in the 100% club this week - people are going to be pointing a lot of cameras at me at the wedding and I don't want to be wishing I'd done something about my weight when I see the pictures!

Thats pretty good considering you went on hols!!!! 100% then this week hun so you can get in your dress easily and I can look sexy!

Morning Karen,thats no bad at all hun,i can put on more then that in a week when i dont go to wi,thats very good that will be of next week xx

I think we should all post body pics. Im going to set a thread up. I wanna ee what you girlies look like!

Hello Karenlou!! I'm just trying to read people's diaries and get a sense of where they are at so I can encourage etc! Hope everything is going well! well done on your weight loss so far :D

Ruthie xx

Thanks Ruth. I started off well and then got side-tracked by holidays but I'm on the case this week and hoping for a good loss x

Back