Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

My god mummy - your gonna be smokin! Wowza - that dress is gorgeous...and looks like a bargain too! Wooooha! Bring on the wedding! :D

Shoes I love shoes and they are splendid shoes I WANT THEM even though they won't go with chocolate brown.

I agree with Lou you're going to be RED HOT

M

Yes, I have a star! Thanks for noticing Irene - I'm most proud of it :D

Im 6/7 so i could help you out LOL !!

Just posted you a question on doughnuts thread!!!!! Quick go find it....... and i havent forgotten about the shoes...

I am following you all over tonite, just posted on gemmas!!!!! Yur too quick for me - remember, im a newbie, please be gentle with me!!!

LOL. I'll be kind, I promise ;)

Blimey, I must be quick - it won't let me post this as I have to wait 30 seconds between posts! Just call me quick draw mcgraw!

Im too tired to try and keep up with whatever thread so i will stalk you here!!!!

Back to Simply filling, i have my folder and i cant find it. After my first week, i lost a teeny .5lb and was told i didnt eat enough points (went about 5 under for entire week!!) then my dear mother who is a bit more experienced at WW said avoid the bread etc which i did and thankfully things are moving but now i want to know what simply filling is about - im going to look again..........

Beautiful dress, you'll look fantastic on your big day. Could you not find someone to sew some organza fabric into the top to lengthen it. As organza is made from silk it won't look out of place. If sewn in by someone who knows what they're doing it would look like it was meant to be like that. Prob sounds wierd, but I know what I mean!!

Karen x

If you can't find it, it's the same as Core used to be - here's a link to the list of Core foods:

My Long and Bumpy Journey | A new me in 2007

You can eat freely from this list for three meals a day. You have 21 points a week for non-Core foods or for Core foods eaten outside of those three meals a day. You can eat fruit freely at any time and you should have at least half a pint of skimmed milk a day - does not have to be at a meal time.

Easy peasy x

Beautiful dress, you'll look fantastic on your big day. Could you not find someone to sew some organza fabric into the top to lengthen it. As organza is made from silk it won't look out of place. If sewn in by someone who knows what they're doing it would look like it was meant to be like that. Prob sounds wierd, but I know what I mean!!

Karen x

Thanks Karen, that's what I'm now hoping to do - going to see a dressmaker on Tuesday x

Thank you!! Will have a look, am doing ok at the moment as the weight is now coming off but would be good to have another option if it should stall!!!

Have you/do you want to lose much more before the wedding?

xx

Don't know what I want to achieve long-term. I want a loss I can sustain and I've never been slim. Would be happy in a size 14-16 (one size down from where I am now). Keith worries that I'll get skinny and lose my boobs - ha ha.

How 'bout you?

Have messed about for past 3 years with CD. Wanted to lose 2 stone, after exploits of CD, need/want to 3! Have always had a problem with weight til i had my daughter, went down to a size 8 and at 5ft9, that is thin!!! Wouldnt want to go that far again, but for myself, want to be size 12. Dont have to worry bout the boobs, had a real messy divorce over the past year (ARENT THEY ALWAYS!!) and bought myself some silicone (cant believe i just fessed to that!)
So, at mo want to lose 2 1/2 stone for me, being tall, i carry my seight well but i dont feel comfortable - feel like i ve gone all deep on you

Think you are trying to distract me from MY SHOES....

Wooo I love the dress :D and shoes :D and hair :D

YOU, missus, are going to look gorgeous! :)
We want pics! :D

Oh, and for the midriff problem, may I recommend Spanx :D
I'm an apple shape and they flatten my stomach out quite nicely :D and eliminate VPL, and generally make you all streamlined :p

xx

Just seen your dress Karen, its so beautiful! Am just leaving work now so cant write more, but its so lovely xxx

Back