Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

I'm a bit scared of the idea of going so dark though!

Jenni - yogurt is ok in small quantities and it needs to be something like greek yogurt as that is lower in carbs. Live yogurt only has half the carb content of non live as well (i.e. if it says it's 4g carb you only have to count 2g) as the bacteria eat the carbs.

Aww Karen, hope you're feeling better really soon :hug99: Your hair colour/style sounds fab! Pics required as soon as you have it done!

Ooo the plum sounds lovely! It'll be lovely with your skin tone...don't be scared of going dark! Ever! It'll be lush on ya~! Can't wait to see pics hun!!! OOoooo...how exciting almost married lady! :)

Hi Karen,

Hope you're feeling better today. Hair sounds fabulous.

I've just returned from Waitrose and bought some special edition banana options and made the cheesecske thingy and they're great.

M

Just posted a really long post and my bloomin computer decided to reboot itself! GRRRR!!!

M, choc banana cheesecake sounds v nice so will def give that a try! I wish they still did the turkish delight flavour ones as I really liked them.

I won't reiterate my long ranty post except to say I'm still not well and I'm feeling sorry for myself and keith is having to be physically restrained from going to work and shouting at my boss!

Have had comfort food for tea - was very nice.

whatd you have???

that sounds delicious! did you save me some? :D

No, I ate it all myself :D

Being much better behaved today as I went quite a lot over my points last night courtesy of a coffee cake that wouldn't stop laughing at me.

Lost 1lb regardless which I must admit is not altogether well deserved so determined to do better this week.

Baked aubergine with goats cheese for tea - 6 points for a BIIIG plateful. Yum.

Well done!! I loooove coffee cake but never buy it as im the only one who eats it so its dangerous!! Coffee and walnut cake mmmm. Your wedding hair sounds lovely. The next couple of weeks are going to fly by for you.
Karen x

well done on your 1lb.. a loss is a loss right so every pound helps :D your aubergine and goats cheese sounds YUMMY! :D

well done karen :D

Thanks guys. The aubergine dish is lovely - it's one of Keith's signature dishes and you get loads for 6 points. If I could train him not to cook the onions in oil I could get it down to 5 points but onions are soooo much nicer fried!

Back