Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Hi Hun

Havent been about much so just catching up on everything!!!!

Congratulations on the house and only 12 days till the wedding - enjoy them all xx

So much going on! Last wedding sari fitting tomorrow. I've had my hair cut and coloured as well. Even more exciting...

We've bought the Widgy House! Offered £60k and agreed on £61 :D

Brilliant, well done!! Not long now till the wedding xx

congratulations on the widgy house! :D thats fantastic! ..once you're married is Keith carrying you over the threshold onto the boat or into the widgy house or do you get to do it twice? :D x

Keith says good question Rachel - I think I'll go for both although just the once might put his back out and I want him in fine fettle for the honeymoon ;)

Counting down now and I'm up to my tonsils in favours and name-cards! Not nervous at all though. Keith is nervous about making a speech though :D

9 Days :D ... I was a nervous wreck this close, so you are doing fab to not be nervous :)...DH was worried about speech and on the night gave a quick thank you and that was it!!
xx

oh i remember poor Ian not enjoying the meal at the receiption cos he was so worried about his speech. Plus i made a speech too!! but for some reason wasnt too nervous, i did it cos it was my mum and dads ruby wedding about a week after our weddingand i wanted to give them their present in front of everyone- they certainly weren't expecting that !!

What a nice touch Jane. I think I'm going to say a few words - I'm gobby if nothing else! I also want to say a personal and public thank-you to Keith's mum and dad who have treated me as if I were their own daughter and that means a lot to me.

By the way, for those of you who might be wondering why I haven't posted my weight loss for a while; the boat is listing to one side, which means that the scales are banjaxed. But, as I said, I've had to have an inch taken off the waist of my wedding dress and I bought some linen trousers in M and S today and the 16s fitted me. Normally I can only get in a 16 if they are stretchy fabric! :D

well done on the inchloss Karen thats fantastic!! You are going to be the most beautiful bride ever :D xxx

Hi Karen
How exciting not long now! Well done on the inch loss and the size 16 trousers, am sure ur gonna look fantastic on the day. Make the most of it hun xxx

wedding-004.gif
Its so close now we need to keep your diary at the top of page one for all those good wishes that are going to pour in. Good luck you'll make a wonderful bride.

M

wedding-004.gif
Its so close now we need to keep your diary at the top of page one for all those good wishes that are going to pour in. Good luck you'll make a wonderful bride.

M

M - look at you - pictures and everything!!!!

Karen, less than a week to go....nerves getting to you yet. Hope not and you are excited about it all. xx

hope everything is going well Karen xxx

Hi guys and thanks for visiting my diary and keeping it on page one - I give forwarning that it might get somewhat neglected over the next few days but I'll make up for it with details and pics after the honeymoon.

I'm not nervous - probably because I have so much to do between now and Friday! Had my hen night last night - lickle bit too much wine and vodka but had a lovely time. Fifteen of us went on the Lincoln Ghost Walk and then for a Thai meal which was very nice. Keith is not having a stag do as he can't drink as he is on ciclosporin. He's saving himself for a glass of champers on the day :)

Back