Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Only a slight hangover? :p

It wasn't even the night before your big day! ;)

xx

Hi hun

Not been on much so need to catch up on whats been happening!!!! So glad you had a fab hen night - enjoy every moment leading up to your wedding - it will be here before you know it and over too quickly

Good luck with it all hun - plenty of pampering makes an even more beautiful bride xx

Glad you enjoyed your hen night ( chicken party as i took to calling mine ) a ghost walk is certainly something different.

enjoy the run up to the big day, and of course the day itself. we want loads of pictures please.

What time on friday is the wedding so i can think about you?

:love047:good luck karen enjoy ur day,here is a lucky sweet angel for u :angel:

Awwww how lovely ! .. not long now :) .. Hope you have a fantastic day! and honeymoon! I cant wait to see the piccies! I love a good wedding xxx

glad you had a wonderful hen do - sounded very civilised - no L plates involved then???

The final countdown now....how exciting. I will be in a meeting Friday and will send some positive vibes to you at 1.30pm xx

Well I did have the silly veil and a garter and a little badge with an L plate on. Had hoped someone would have emailed me a pic by now and I could have posted it up!

Well, only three more sleeps! Finished work now. Keith's workmates have been in touch with the place where we are staying and have got us a voucher for a meal in their restaurant which I thought was a lovely touch and much nicer than a toaster ;)

I spent yesterday evening finishing the favours and place cards so everything that needs to be done is done apart from burning the wedding songs onto cd which I am going to do tomorrow.

It still feels vaguely unreal...

I've got that time tattooed onto my brain so that I'm thinking of you at 1.30. Have a wonderful time and looking forward to the pics

M

oh it'll seen very real i reckon at about 1.15 on fri. I wasn't nervous either but my theory is that it was because i knew i was doing the right thing

That was a lovely idea of keith's work colleagues, as you say much better that a toaster !!

I did get dark hun ... This is chocolate brown with a few low lights. I am now going to sw class on a wednesday evening. x

Ah I cant wait to see all the pics when I see you!!! 3 sleeps! how exciting!!!

Back