Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Well, here's a turn-up for the books - I went to WW class! I said I wouldn't do classes again after my not-so-good experience with a SW leader in the past but I thought that getting weighed in front of someone would give me a boost to stick to it between now and Xmas.

I weigh more on the WW scales than on mine (boo!) but I've reset my ticker for my Xmas challenge anyway.

Tracey, the class leader is lovely, very chatty.

I think I'm going to like classes...

Ooh, ooh, yes, and I met a girl with GORGEOUS hair. It's short and rumpled like mine is now, but it's a bit longer than mine and it's the most gorgeous coppery red colour. I think I'm going to grow mine out just a tiny bit and dye it the same.

Actually that sounds just a little bit Single White Female. I hope she doesn't think I'm a stalker.

Hi guys I'm back. Gemma, how did your new class go? I'm trying to catch up with everyone's threads but it seems the forum has gone wild this week while I've been away!

I didn't stick to my diet on hols, despite good intentions. Made a 0 point curry the first night then went seriously downhill from there! The exercise must have helped though, as by some miracle I have stayed the same.

Hoping for a loss this week and feeling motivated.

My hair is now short, spiky and PURPLE! I think I like it...

Welcome back hun!

Well done on a STS! Thats brilliant! Oooh and i am intrigued too about your hair! It sounds fab!

Glad you enjoyed the class. I find mine helps keep me from the biggest blow-out ever lol x

Everyone at work is accusing me of copying posh spice but I had mine cut days before she did!

Ring the Sun and ask if they will pay you to sell a "cut-and-tell" story on her! :D
Anyway, i'm sure yours looks much better!x

LOL - how many posh spices can you get in a ww class :D

Hi Gemma. I think going to class is going to keep me motivated - it does seem to be going well so far.

Went to the pictures last night and had popcorn. According to Noreen's site it's 5 points for a small tub, which is what I counted it as, but a small tub seems very big for 5 points so hope I haven't screwed up.

hey misses, i went to the cinema 2weeks ago, after a meal out with the OH mind you, and i managed a medium tub of popcorn tween us, plus a small tub of ben and jerrys chocolate brownie ice cream.....mmmmmm lol and managed to loose 6lb that week, so have faith, what i would do is try not to eat anything else fatty or high in points now till after ur weigh in, that way u can be surely sure lol.

oh how happy am i too hun, my OH has promisd after every stone i loose to buy me something nice or treat me to a beauty treatment, i lost me 1st stone there on monday so roll on the goodies lol, ill keep u posted on what i get.

oh also, how do i get a pic of meself up on my chat logs, as ive tried to upload but it keeps saying it didnt work, and also sometime people leave me a comment but i cant get to read it, something about not enough something lol....makes sense in my head lol

pps......keep up the good work hunni....ur doing brill so far

Thanks Siobhan - can't answer your techie questions I'm afraid but if you pm Starlight or one of the other mods, I'm sure they can help.

I'm having a very very hungry week this week for some reason so have decided to go back to core and see how I get on with it. Had pasta arrabiata for lunch, with a banana and a yogurt and having lentil stew for tea, with braised figs and spicy greek yogurt for tea. Yum x

MMMM I love lentil stew!

Glad you are happy to be at classes, I am going back to classes in a couple of weeks, going to a different class though with a firm and straight to the point leader - think thats what I need

Ive heard great things about her from a friend that goes there and has lost 2stone this year, Ive met her once when she stood in for my normal leader, shes very bubbly and friendly but doesn't pull any punches when it comes to weightloss.

Just gotta get enough energy together now to get myself out of the house and rejoin!:bliss:

Thanks Siobhan - can't answer your techie questions I'm afraid but if you pm Starlight or one of the other mods, I'm sure they can help.

I'm having a very very hungry week this week for some reason so have decided to go back to core and see how I get on with it. Had pasta arrabiata for lunch, with a banana and a yogurt and having lentil stew for tea, with braised figs and spicy greek yogurt for tea. Yum x

cant say ive ever tried lentil stew before, but seen it getting cooked and it looked and smelled gorge......happy days, hope u enjoy missy.

braised figs, im not to sure on lol

can i just add also that classes are brill, i never stayed for the talk after the WI for 2 weeks in a row, then the 2weeks after that i gained a pound and the 2nd i stayed the same, they are def bril for motivation, so go and enjoy them, theres always gonna be one or two in the class that crack everyone else up lol

where are u all from anyway?

Back