Karen's Diary - 3rd time lucky!!!

perhaps you should've told her that your dog hasnt read that chapter of the doggy manners book yet!!

I know mommy, am off next week for half term so lots of reading for him to do next week! xx
Sorry to here about that rude old bag! Don't let her ruin your day, well night now! Congrats on the toning, hope tomorrows a better day xx
I know, some people need to get a life. People usually want to chat when they've got dogs not rant and rave:copon:xx

Hope tommorro

Hello everyone! Been absent for a while as felt a bit stressy the last week - don't know why. Am off work this week so hopefully will recharge batteries. Have been lurking, but not posting on any diaries.

Only 3 weeks till I go away with friends for long weekend so need to get my head in gear and get rid of the lbs! Not been too bad with food but all the extra nibbles add up so have prob gone well over points each day with bbqs at weekend.

Today:
B: sugarpuffs & fatfree milk - 2
L: WW tomato soup & choc mousse - 3
D - ?
S - Apple, ww yoghurt - 2

Wet day here today - boo. Am off to Portsmouth tommorrow to outlet shopping so will have a clean up today and attempt my mountain of ironing.
Just got to get motivated to get up - oh the joy of having teenagers who don't get up till late, means I don't have to get up. Trouble is hubby always comes in to say goodbye before he leaves for work at 7.30 so I'm always awake early, but still stay in bed!!
Speak later xx

Sticking to 100% today!
B - Sugar puffs & fat free milk - 2
L - ww blt sandwich - yukky wouldn't recommend it - 3.5
D - ww chicken & rice meal - 5.5
S - apple, 2 satsumas, few pringles, 1 choc mousse 6
Total 17 - should be all tonight - if hungry will have a coffee and that will fill me up.

Busy day today, chauffeuring kids with friends to golf and swimming. Had to pop to town and Morrisons, so thought I'd buy a ww sandwich - urggh it was rubbish, wish I'd stuck with my soup I was gonna have. Spent all afternoon ironing, but glad its done. Will do some sit ups and exercise later in my room. Footie on so hub and sons will be watching that, so I'll nip upstairs and watch a bit of tele and do exercises.
Off to Portsmouth tommorrow to outlet shops. Sons are very keen as it will involve lunch bought for them and clothes bought.
Will go to Nandos I think as they're the lowest points out of all the restaurants there and its quick, you order and its there!
Will have a chicken pitta with extra pineapple and a sweetcorn - yummy. xx

Hi Karen

I been awol too - just don't seem to get time to get on as much as I used too!

You seem to be on track this week - have a lovely day at Portsmouth shopping outlet and don't let kid's rip you off too much :eek:
xxx

Hi Karen

I been awol too - just don't seem to get time to get on as much as I used too!

You seem to be on track this week - have a lovely day at Portsmouth shopping outlet and don't let kid's rip you off too much :eek:
xxx
Hi Tracey, its crazy isn't it that we can't find just a few minutes in the day to post on our and other diaries. Will try to keep up to date though as I'm more aware of my points then. Looking forward to shopping the quays have some lovely shops and yes I will be ripped off, always am:sigh:!! They're good really though, and don't nag me too much... Hope your ok xxx

Hiya karen.
Have a nice day shopping tomoz and remember to treat yerself too.xx
I will do thanks Fuzzy, and yes I'm sure I will treat myself xxx

Oooh Shopping, Hope you have a fab time. Have you got your eye on anything... Nandos is somewhere I've yet to try. My sister goes loads and loves it.
Have fun xxx

Hi karen hope your shopping trip was a success..your diary has reminded me i havnt had sugar puffs for years mm might have to go buy some!
My dd is 13 now & its amazing as soon as they hit the teens they seem to sleep for england!:) My trouble is the cats have me awake early doors & once im awake thats it i have to get up:mad: x

Oooh Shopping, Hope you have a fab time. Have you got your eye on anything... Nandos is somewhere I've yet to try. My sister goes loads and loves it.
Have fun xxx
Its a good place if your watching the points as very low compared to other places and very good price, so more to spend on shopping!!;)

Hi karen hope your shopping trip was a success..your diary has reminded me i havnt had sugar puffs for years mm might have to go buy some!
My dd is 13 now & its amazing as soon as they hit the teens they seem to sleep for england!:) My trouble is the cats have me awake early doors & once im awake thats it i have to get up:mad: x
I know, I never liked sugar puffs but middle son loves them and thought I'd give them a go and they're yummy. You get the sweet fix for not many points. My sons all like a good lie in but my hubby always wakes me up when he goes to work with a cuppa. I know he means well and I daren't say not to or else I won't get it on working days:rolleyes:

Hello all. Had a lovely day in Portsmouth. Some really good shops down there, especially for the boys! They managed to spend all my money for me - even the 13 year old only wants designer clothes:eek: Trouble is, with 2 older brothers he grows up quicker, when I try to hold him back as my little boy. Don't mind spending on the sons though, as they're very appreciative and don't ask for things they wait for me ( and know I will) to offer.
I just bought myself a pair of shoes from Dune, they're black platform sandals and look lovely. Saw a beautiful pair of shoes for evening which I could wear for a dinner dance I've got to go to soon, and would go lovely with my dress, but didn't get as £85 and know I wouldn't wear them again as they are very dressy.
B - Special K - 2.5
L - Nandos pitta with sweetcorn - 9
D - WW soup & rice pud - 2.5
S - Apple .5
Total 14.5 Will prob have hot choc later will will make it 15.5

Hubby has just taken son for driving lesson - round the local graveyard:eek: He always insists on taking them first around there as says its not too busy!! Can imagine the air will be blue in the car as son is very bright in his lessons and gets excellent results, but has no common sense, so car driving will be interesting. xx

OMG - they just got back from driving around the graveyard and they were stopped by big man in big 4x4 taking their photo:eek: Son petrified prob nearly messed himself with trying to drive as well, surprised didn't forget where brake was and knock him down. Hub had big argument and then found man was security! Security in graveyard??? There's obviously very dodgy goings on in graveyards nowadays so made hasty retreat. Will book him some lessons - less agro! xx

Ive never heard of having a driving lesson in a graveyard... weird that the secuirty guy was taking photos though!! :confused::confused:

Your new shoes sound lovely!!:D

Ive never heard of having a driving lesson in a graveyard... weird that the secuirty guy was taking photos though!! :confused::confused:

Your new shoes sound lovely!!:D
I know it's an odd place, hubby's choice. It is a very big graveyard, in fact biggest in britain I think - woop woop!! It does have little roads all around it so I know it sounds wierd but if you saw it you'd understand!! At least he couldn't run anyone over.... Am going to book some lessons tommorrow, he just wanted to understand the clutch etc. Harder than he thought, always said it looked dead easy - typical male:copon:

Gosh, Karen, I have only noticed your stats....you are teeny tiny in terms of bmi - no need to worry about your nibbling - and it will be so much harder for you to lose when your bmi is so low already.

You have done really well so far. xx

Gosh, Karen, I have only noticed your stats....you are teeny tiny in terms of bmi - no need to worry about your nibbling - and it will be so much harder for you to lose when your bmi is so low already.

You have done really well so far. xx
Aw, thanks Rosie. Yes it is really hard when there's not a major amount to loose which is sooo frustrating, especially when I'm being so good food wise. I just wish I could get myself to enjoy exercise more as I know much of what I need is exercise and toning up. I am the typical pear shape - fine up top, small waist but biggg backside and hips!!! xx

they do say the last half stone is the hardest!! ( or the first in my case!!)
am pear shaped too, but at least we'll always have something comfy to sit on!!

Haha, and that's why my youngest still likes to sit on me sometimes (ahhh), so he has my stomach to cushion him. xx

Isn't it annoying though that our shape is just our shape and no amount of exercise etc is going to change that...

(just look at Davina.....she is still pear shaped and she must exercise like a good un)

Hello everyone, I'm back. A lot of familiar names have been good I see, and are still posting and a few have come back with heads hung in shame like me:eek:. First time round I got down from 11 stone 1 to 10 stone. I know I've put a few pounds on but don't know how much yet until I weight in on Tuesday at ww. (My scales put me as 10 st 4lbs but I think ww scales will be higher. I've just been really lazy over the summer, no exercise and eating really badly.:break_diet: Am going to be back with a vengance as am off to Las Vegas in June so want to trim up for that. Would really like to loose a bit by Christmas. I am going back to the gym on Monday so hope that will help.

Since I was last here I have changed my job and am enjoying that, although really hectic. Will love an leave you now. Have been trying to change my thread title but can't do for some reason?? Is it still the same, double clicking on the notepad.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, although wet.

Karen x

Hi! Welcome back and good luck for Tuesday! :)

To change your heading you need to double click to the right of your original heading.. if that makes sense :)

Back