Karen's Diary - 3rd time lucky!!!

Welcome back :)

welcome back Karen! lovely to see you again *hugs*

well done on keeping a good bit of your loss off while you were away - even if you have put a few on its still a major achievement that you've managed to keep some of it off :D

whats the new job you're doing now then? :) xxx

Welcome back :)
Thanks for the welcome. See you're on slimming world now. Well done on your loss you've done amazingly well x

Morning,Hello and welcome back..:)
I wish you lots of luck with your restart.x
Thanks Fuzzy. Only 1lbs off your target!! - well done. I have been lurking over these last few months so have been reading your diary. x

welcome back Karen! lovely to see you again *hugs*

well done on keeping a good bit of your loss off while you were away - even if you have put a few on its still a major achievement that you've managed to keep some of it off :D

whats the new job you're doing now then? :) xxx
Thanks Rachel ((hugs to you too!)). I've been dropping in and out of reading diaries as am always interested, but now need to put my arse in gear and get focused. I'm don't know whether I'm looking forward to wi on Tuesday or not. On the negative I'll know what I've gained, but on the positive, it will spur me to push myself to loose the next bit.

Am working as a PA now which is good as back to what I was doing before children came along. Trouble is I'm knackered all the time as previous job didn't need too many brain cells and they're working overtime now!

Back to ww, want to get to my target by Christmas ideally, but hey ho will see.

Haven't got time today to add a great deal to my diary, will try to tommorrow. Only just got back from youngest sons footie and am cold and hungry:sigh: Am gonna have a cheese and onion toastie as I can't start being good today, will start tommorrow. ;)

totally jealous.. its so cold i really fancy a cheese an onion toastie! :p i got some lea and perrins in incase i fancy some and have earned it tomorrow after WI :p

Toastie was gorg but problem is I thought sod it, its my last day of naughties so I had a big double choc muffin as it was the last one and I worried when I would get another one now I'm going to be a ww angel. Feeling a bit guilty now! xx

well its eaten now.. cant have no more.. sorry! :p WW says NO! :D

Welcome back its always nice to see people you know and not too much 'damage' in your time away.

Hope it all gets off to a great start

M

Hi Karen, Welcome back :D ... I've been awol and just came back...I think a few of us have come back at the same time....Lovely to see you again xx

Afternoon everyone. Day 1 and I've been sooo good so far!!:p Just got back from manic day at work. At least I'm always busy in new job so not much time to eat and I can't get any food unless I take it in. I start work at 7.30 so was starving when I got home.
Food so far:
B - 2 ww yoghurts
ww sweet & sour chicken 4.5
D will be: smoked haddock & roasted vegetables

Think I will have a hot choc in a bit as am cold and want some comfort!
Can't believe those twins are still in xfactor. Lucie was so much better than them. Am beginning to think it's true and it is a fix which is a shame. How can people be voting for the twins and they get through and yet when their name is announced the studio audience boo them.
Better go as I've got to walk the dogs, make a lasagne, do a shed full of ironing, tidy up and be a happy mum and wife!!!!

Hope everyone's having a good monday x

Sounds as if the new job could be a great WW tool for keeping you on the straight and narrow.

Agree re the dreaded jedward..they're surreal

M

Thank you everyone for a warm welcome back. Grand wi tonight to see where I'm starting from. Still been good today even though people round for lunch and determined to stick to it.

Grotty day here today, weather for comfort food!! Hope everyone having good day - back later - Karen x

Well first wi on restart wasn't too shocking. Am 10st 6lbs which means I gained a couple of pounds so not too much damage. Am well focused this time and am determined to loose 13lbs by christmas :D Haven't got time at mo to list my foods for the day but I know I am within my points.

Happy dieting to everyone

Karen x

I'm glad you were happy with WI result my dear. You can defo drop 13lbs by Christmas. Good luck :) xxx

Hi everyone - I'm afraid been a bit busy with work so haven't been able to keep up to date with posting.

Still being good:

B 2 ww yoghurts - 2 points
L Ham salad sandwich - 4 points
Fruit - 2
Fish finger sandwich - yummy - 5 points

Am absolutely shattered tonight but am having a chill out and watching a film with sons - hubby gone to a dinner so must nice early night to watch what i want in bed!
Also typng is gettng on my nerves as the i and k key are not worng properly and i have to push the key really hard!!

Nothing of any interest to say i'm afraid - all a bit boring really:(

Enjoy your early night x

Hi

Hope you had a nice relaxing evening.

Have a great weekend x

Back