Karens diary xx

thanks Gem i am to be honest its nice to know that if you stick to it L/L is worth the abstinence and the money, onwards and downwards lol x

Just reading your diary. Sorry about your friend as others said what you're doing is an amazing way to honour her.

Well done on your first WI onwards and downwards xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that really is amazing, brilliant loss, keep the positive thoughts going too, you are doing well..... x

day 8 today had a lovely day out with hubby and Nathan my 4 year old shopping and bits, walked around the shop knowing 1 day soon i will be able to wear what i want not that fits, at last it doesnt seem like a pipe dream.... struggling a bit to fit all my packs in does it make a difference missing 1 now and then girls? if im busy i often miss teatime completely and fitting 2 in b4 bed leaves me feeling yuck!

Had a strawberry icecream earlier omg it was gorgeous, i dont like the vanilla packs unless its a muffin do they make nice icecream ? questions question water shower and bed for me im sh
attered xkaren.

Hey... :)

You should really try and have all the recomended packs hunny... you don't want to lose out of vital nutrients by skipping 1/4 of the days quota... or go into starvation mood and retain fat from having too few cals...

If you like the muffins, why not make 2 at the same time, and take one with you to have later? Or just have it ready for when you are busy and just want to grab something from your bag, where you would normally just miss one out all together? You shouldn't microwave too many packs as this also effects the nutritional value, but every now is ok... and at least you'd not be skimping on the daily recommended calories... :D

I love the strawberry ice-cream too! Haven't tried it with vanilla, but I read earlier than someone on here has it as ice-cream, but they add a spoonful of coffee in it too! Vanilla-coffee-ice-cream! Could be nice for a change, eh? Think I'd add quite a few crushed sweeteners to it too though... ;)

xx

Day 9 had all my packs today and sat watching biggest loser eating a frozen caramel bar lol, water almost finished for the day and all in all had a good day apart from hubby cooking a gorgeous curry that smelt so good!!! But i could kill a cat for a diet coke right now just cold and fizzy i may get some sparkling water tomorrow and add the flavouring hope that hits the spot, so into double figure days tomorrow i never thought it would be this easy at all im impressed with myself to be honest and cant remember the last time i said that oooooooooooo biggest losers has lost loads cant wait to do the same...

Pinkie your right i have to get used to having the 4 packs il just make sure i try and stick to a routine im really enjoying the shakes and chile and then the bar in evening watching tele with hubby tho so il stick to that for the mo...

fizzy water with sunshine orange is lovvvvely! xx

Hi Kaz, returner to LL here, after some years I may add. First day today, so I have it all to look forward to...

Its so great to be able to read about peoples personal experiences and see the support and advice coming in from everyone!

So glad a friend told me about this place, this forum is HUGE though and still finding my way around it, You're doing so well! Good luck and keep up the good work! :)

Welcome Souki, you are in the right place its full of very inspirational people who really support you when you are having a bad day or two.

Sorry WelshKaz for gate crashing your thread, hope you are still doing well on LL, you have had a fab start. x

Day 10 whoohoo double fingers, had a fab day cleaned most of it tho, but nice to have things shiny and tidy again, done the stupid thing and got on the scales today not a lot of difference from saturday sadly bit gutted now and going to ask hubby to put the scales away somewhere i wont know, ive not cheated at all ive drunk 4 litres daily and only missed one pack due to being busy so im hoping things will alter by saturday.... do people usually struggle on week 2 ?
Things still easier than i thought they would be days flying by and not feeling hungry at all, and thanks girls for your support its fab to know we are in the same boat.... karen x

day 11 everything still ticking over nicely routines finally taking over never hungry but scales havent moved all week but i am going to give it 4 weeks solid from sunday to see what l/l can do for me still driking 4 litres but not going to the toilet gnoing to try dulcolax today i know theres less bulk going in but once a week just cant be enough, anyway day 12 now so off to work ...

Hey hun, good to know the routine is now coming into place! It becomes a lot easier doesn't it? Try and keep away from the scales if you can until your official weigh in. From what I can see, Your next weigh in is the 5th? Just be patient :p Have a nice day.

Cass.xoxo

Day 13 today- What a boring day at work, l/l going well tho been thinking about clothes and stuff as ive got such a massive way to go i dont want to spend loads and think il just buy the necessart as i drop down the sizes.... Also been thinking about my 40th birthday on 21st of march my hubby is lost on what to plan to do we were having a family bbq, we will be down the caravan for a week we all need a break, hope weather will stay nice n sunny altho its been bitter here last few mornings.

Weigh in in the morning just wondered if anyone has a ritual they stick to before weigh in lol , mine for slimming world was work til 4 nothing to eat after 11, hours sleep after work and stomp around til half 6 god i done that for years !!! bonkers thank god weigh in at 10.00 am tomorrow lol last bottle of water here and an early night i think for me with elec blanket on brrrrrr its icey here x karen.

Hi, I used to be like you with the weigh in ritual lol not anymore mine is a Tuesday evening at 6pm, I literally just do exactly the same as any other day. 3 packs and usually about 3 litres of water at that point. I am guaranteed to lose as I have stuck to the plan and thats how I look at it!

Have you thought about what you will do whilst you are away and for your birthdy BBQ, will you go off plan or stick to it? Thats a tough decision! I have tried not to plan anything major during the next 3-4 months, only because I know the temptation will be hard to deal with x

to be honest im afraid to think about it, i messed about so much with slimming world that i could go off plan for 3 weeks put on half a stone come back and next weigh in lose it again and start losing weight regular weekly, im afraid of coming off plan for the night because if i go back on the next morning and still lose at weigh in il know that i can do that from time to time, and this diet is no £5.00 a week diet to mess about with, sounds really silly but i know what i mean lol

I admire your strength, I took the easy way out, by not planning anything. Although I am struggling to keep it up my ex wants us to go away together but he hs no idea I am on LL. So I am avoiding the subject, however if I did go away whilst I was still on LL I think I would stick to the plan because like you I dont want to throw good money down a drain either. x

Day 14 had a nice early night last night so felt fab this morning had weigh in at 10 so didnt have my shake lost 4lb so thats 19lb in 2 weeks well chuffed, but have definetely decided to put the scales away as the needle not moving really depressed me mid week and was in a crap mood for days, had last 2 weeks group alone with councillor which was really nice getting to know each other with just time to chat and ask questions anyway off to work now thanks for all the support thru the week girls it is aqppreciated and have a lush weekend x karen .

Thats brilliant chick, well done x

Back