Karens diary xx

Omg! That's brilliant!! I'm on my iPhone so don't have all ur info, 5lb in how many days??
U r only 40 once and I totally understand ur should I or shouldn't I thinking... U will make the right decision for YOU!!
Xx

Wow, yeah! Brilliant news about the 5lbs!! :D

Re maybe eating on your 40th... keep in the back of your mind, that although you might be able to eat in such a way to stay in ketosis, it's more the mental damage it could do... to eat at this stage. Once you eat, possibly still lose, and stay in ketosis, it'll be harder to get the mind set back where it's total food replacement that you need to stick to... This plan works on 2 things... cutting out food so it is not a factor, at all... along side the counselling part... I think you have committed so far, and so if you can, stick with it on your birthday too... you are only 40 once, but you are also hopefully only on this plan once... so do it to the letter, you've started it now... so stick with it... :)

Many people find once they've crossed over, it's very very hard to get back into full abstinence, because the boundaries have been blurred... and you don't wanna be fighting with that wicked voice telling you it's ok, you'll still lose coz you did last time... You know?

Just really worth thinking about... you're doing sooooo well, you don't wanna jeopardise it...

I have been 100% abstinent for the 15 weeks I've been on it... over Xmas, new year, parties, nights out, anniversaries... it's doable, trust me!

You can have another belated 40th celebration when you're at goal... you'll enjoy it much more then... ;)

Just my 2p's worth, obviously... but you know yourself, and know what is right for you... Happy birthday for a few days time anyway... and have fun!! Even if it's just on a bar & water... hehe... ;)

xx

Wow some great words from Pinkie there. I have to agree with her.... i mean u can always celebrate ur 40th after u have reached goal? but it is totally up to you. look how far you have come!!!! and i would worry terribly what coming off plan would do to me mentally.... im sure what ever choice u make will be good for you. Happy birthday in advance ;) x

Hey Kaz, wow is all I can say, you have lost so much in a short space of time,how good must that feel!?!

I agree with pinks and Gem but totally understand the dilema you must have at the moment around your 40th. Maybe you could tell your family that you want to celebrate it somewhere fancy when you hit plan when you can get your hair done (not that you need it lol) slip on a slinky little number and look and feel a million dollars it may not be on your Birthday, but in my books being 40 for a year gives you that opportunity to say I did this for my 'big 40' whatever this may be, if that makes sense!

It has to be a decision you are comfortable with I have noticed that people who tend to eat drop out of the plan soon after even if they have the mindset that they wont, its your decision and I am sure you will make the right choice for you, because after all this is your journey no one elses!!

Anyway enough of all that! Have a fabulous time away with your family and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :birthday: my lovely.

xxxxxx

Brilliant loss!!! Good luck on whatever choice you make for your birthday. I can see both sides to the scenerio so have nothing to say.
Enjoy either way and have a HAPPY birthday!

HEY KAZ HOW YA DOIN GIRL?! u ok?!! x

Well just back from weigh in not in ketosis but didnt think i was anyway to be honest, lost another 3lb=29lb off in 5 weeks whoooohhooo!!! id never have believed i would stick it out this long and now ive got nothing planned that i cant work around for a fiar few months, my week away was lovely from work weather was very kind and 40th came and went as did gastric flu, also told LLC that i had picked on and off throughout week so was lucky to lose 3lb i guess but am totally focussed on the next 5 weeks now, i remember sitting typing week 1 day 1 etc and god dont time fly when your not looking lol anyway have a good day all xx

Hey lovely to have you back hun, hope the 40th was one to remember and well done on the 3lb, you have nearly caught me up and I'm 3 weeks in front of you, you have done brilliantly. xx

congrats on ur loss kaz xxx

Hiya girls bit of a goodbye and good luck post here ive decided i need to go back to slimming world this isnt for me im wasting money as picking doesnt work with this diet, weightloss was amazing but lack of social life and family meals with my 4 year old was really hurting us all but ive learnt lots im now so over rubbish foods and so look forward to my healthier choices so a valuable lesson learnt definetely, i dont know if anyone would be interested in any spare packs at a bargain price but got 2 toffee bars, 1/2 a pot of orange and 1/2 a pot of forest fruit, 1/2 a pot of bouillion, 9 strawberry shakes and 8 banana and 4 or 5 chile con carne £25 and postage at cost... hope this dont break rules if so please delete post and thanks for the amazing support and good luck girls xxx

Soz to hear your leaving but u got to do what's right for u and your family. The advice and knowledge u've learned through LL will be invaluable and u now have the tools to make the right healthy food choices. Good luck Hun. Xxxxx

Aw going to miss you chick but totally understand your reasons for finishing LL. However the positive is that you are not just stopping but moving onto something that will fit in with your family.

Wish you all the luck with the remainder of your weightloss xx

Good luck with SW Kaz,

Well done for making a decision that is right for you as a family. This diet is a big, long term commitment and change in lifestyle. Teaching your little one about healthy eating and food choices, and eating together as a family is really important. Let us know how you get on with SW.

Take care Hxx :wave_cry:

Aww, as other have said... you clearly know what's most suitable for you to do at the moment, and your determination is still clearly there... so you'll succeed whatever route you decide to take to get to your goal! Good luck anyway... Not that you'll need it! :D

xx

Back