Karens diary xx

Get you with the hot new profile pic, loving it gorgeous! xx

i cant find a recent 1 ive got rid of blond forever lol well i am 40 in 8 days not that im counting !! but bonus got my ticker to work at last woohoo x

I used to be really blonde, changed it the end of last year and love being dark now! Blonde was so high maintenence!!

OMG 40 soon, you dont look it! Are you planning anything exciting to do?

I had problems with my ticker for a while, but its all good now. Cant believe how much you have lost in 3 weeks thats amazing! xx

Im going down our caravan for a week got family down and such all weekend but then just hubby me and my 4 year old till next thursday which is so needed, had a real crap holiday in Malta last october so a break has been on cards for a fair while i hated every minute we were there Andrew was the bestman there for his best mate and the bride and her family were at loggerheads all the week so put that with the fact i hate Malta anyway and id rather have been in work lol saying that the bride and myself are both in LL together now so something good has come out of it, im going to treat us too a photo session as brides when we get to goal because we were both size 28 getting married and hate our pics which is so so sad.

Thats a nice 40th spending it with your family. Mine was not as I would have liked it, but definately one I wont forget. I organised our MD's awards, held it at Celitc Manor in Newport, beautiful Hotel. We had a great time about 250 people attended I organised Golf, Spa treatments, outdoor activities etc. Of course I made good use of th spa treatements and one of my close friends at work came for the weekend which was lovely! I never know what to do for birthdays.

Thats a shame about Malta, I too hate the place, sorry to anyone from there! Its a lovely idea about the wedding photoshoot, a nice goialto have in mind.

xx

Day 22 omg where has the days gone!!!

Today has been a fab day LL wise water going down easily at last with the flavourings, just had a gorgeous nut-fudge bar, cleaned all the patios down, 20 mins on wii-fit your only reading number 1 hula-hooping champs diary lol hard to believe 22 days in and lost 21lb and that includes 2 slip ups, had a really good chat with the councillor yesterday tho and she said LL just has to be a priority for it to work and in my case i needed it put in black and white, i know i played with weight-watchers and slimming world for years and years, so just joined 100% week, and water challenge for 5litres a day so got to get focussed, hope the dreams quit soon im finding them really quite eery now places ive been to years ago featuring highly in them, but with people of the present not my past, i wonder how they explain them away?? new week tomorrow last one of my 30's :(

hey kaz ....nearly a pound a day uv lost!!! x

Right with ya on the dreams front, they freak mine out sometimes too! They have started to become less frequent though!

Great result with the weightloss so far, keep it up my lovely.

Life begins at 40.....well mine did lol!! xx

Right with ya on the dreams front, they freak mine out sometimes too! They have started to become less frequent though!

Great result with the weightloss so far, keep it up my lovely.

Life begins at 40.....well mine did lol!! xx

NOWAY are u 40 TBSX?!!!! for real???? naaaaaa x

NOWAY are u 40 TBSX?!!!! for real???? naaaaaa x

LOL, er yesssssssss way for real chick, good lighting and make up on my picture ha ha ;). The pic was taking a few months ago xx

welshkaz39 said:
Day 22 omg where has the days gone!!!

Today has been a fab day LL wise water going down easily at last with the flavourings, just had a gorgeous nut-fudge bar, cleaned all the patios down, 20 mins on wii-fit your only reading number 1 hula-hooping champs diary lol hard to believe 22 days in and lost 21lb and that includes 2 slip ups, had a really good chat with the councillor yesterday tho and she said LL just has to be a priority for it to work and in my case i needed it put in black and white, i know i played with weight-watchers and slimming world for years and years, so just joined 100% week, and water challenge for 5litres a day so got to get focussed, hope the dreams quit soon im finding them really quite eery now places ive been to years ago featuring highly in them, but with people of the present not my past, i wonder how they explain them away?? new week tomorrow last one of my 30's :(

Well done Kaz on your weight loss so far,doing brill!
Sexy xx

LOL, er yesssssssss way for real chick, good lighting and make up on my picture ha ha ;). The pic was taking a few months ago xx

thought u were younger than me and im 28 xx

Sorry Kaz me and Gem totally gatecrashed your diary, how rude lol.

Hope you are doing well xxx

glad ur weeks going well kaz xx

went to pop in today and lost 5lb and i definetely think its the water we are all drinking 5litres is a push but is manageable when used to it, 26lb in 4 weeks i could never dream of doing that in any other diet so ive come to the conclusion you pay for what you get, including diets also come to the conclusion the lemon bars are vile !!! they taste like the chicken soups yuck!! anyway im off for a week tomorrow but determined to stay abstinent at least 6.75 days out of 7 i may still have a meal on my 40th but may not but il do a bit of reading online to see what will keep me in ketosis i suppose im only 40 once but im edging on the side of staying abstinent to be honest especially after a fab loss this week be good everyone xx karen.

Back