Karens diary xx

Woo!! Karen, well done girl, you're doing sooooo well! :D

xx

well done on ur Weight loss karen x

Day 15 can hardly keep my eyes open today but we dragged my little un round the huge local park on his bike clocked a nice 4500 steps and then watched everyone eat sunday lunch, that was hard!!! now i could easily eat everything in the fridge thankfully theres nothing i really would break my diet for here as shopping comes tomorrow, so just chomped a toffee bar and got a glass of squash and hoping this feeling shifts by tonight, pmt's showing their ugly head i think ....

ur doing well karen... keep it up girl! x

not to well im afraid gem, i just had a gorgeous cup of coffee with skimmed milk i just desperately needed something that wasnt water and tasted of chemicals, i made the choice tho so have to deal with the fact ive done it instead of making excuses, pmt's yea hubby in work yea just finished ironing yea old habits die hard yea, but deep down i just needed one and couldnt say no this time....

Note to Karen.... New day tomorrow, dont do it again, and if it takes an extra day dieting it isnt going to kill you !!!!

Hey Kaz whats done is done, if I fancy a change sometimes like a hot drink, I have coffee with a couple of spoonfuls of the vanilla shake in it, its like a frothy coffee if you whisk it. I dont need sweetner or anything because it the vanilla does the trick. x

not to well im afraid gem, i just had a gorgeous cup of coffee with skimmed milk i just desperately needed something that wasnt water and tasted of chemicals, i made the choice tho so have to deal with the fact ive done it instead of making excuses, pmt's yea hubby in work yea just finished ironing yea old habits die hard yea, but deep down i just needed one and couldnt say no this time....

Note to Karen.... New day tomorrow, dont do it again, and if it takes an extra day dieting it isnt going to kill you !!!!
Donr beat ya self up karen... its not like u ordered a takeaway... u had a lil bit of milk. Learn from your mistake and move on from it.... its a learning curve my dear xxxxxxxxx big hugs

A bit of skimmed milk won't kick you out of ketosis. LLL allows quite a bit of it in fact.
Aaaaaall good ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Thanks girls, x day 16 today had a fab day l/l wise on my 5th of water and whoever said sparkling water was lush with water flavouring was soooooooooooo right its so nice to have something with a bit of fizz in, got a toffee bar chilling in the freezer and have decided to move on positively from last night altho i certainly wont be making a habit of it, but i am pondering on having a meal out with family for my 40th i really dont think i could sit there with a bar while 15 others eat a meal for MY birthday anyone got any advice on this ?? if it was just hubby and me id definetely just have a coffee as im never hungry on the shakes anyway ??

I ate on my birthday and I was fine with it. I made an adult decision that I don't want to miss out on the celebrations especially because I had my beloved sister over from Germany.
It was fun! I went straight back on LL the day after.
At the end of the day though it's really a personal decision so it's difficult to advise.
I know ppl on here who stuck to abstinence throughout all sorts of events.
I didn't. Because I didn't want to! :)
Well done on the 5l of water by the way. There is no way I could do that...

I agree Karen that the water flavourings with fizzy water is lovely.... kinda a substitute for the cans of fizz i used to drink xx

day 18
Had a dodgy day yesterday a rollicking nicely of my LLC and to be totally honest i blew it bigtime, got up in a mood had the day off with ex and chose to go straight to Cardiff shopping after dropping my son off in school, hadnt even had breakfast, but looking back on it from the moment i got up i was itching to break the diet which i regretfully done, got home 1ish and had my first shake which i drank sulking as i really couldnt be bothered with everything anymore which looking back is such crap, rebellious child playing up and making excuses, even looking to my hubby to tell me to stop moaning and go have a soak (deep down i knew he wouldnt judge me so just passing on the guilt i guess) hindsight is a wonderful thing, huh.

I raided a home made shepherds pie, and the only reason i got was cos i could, which is so crap really, the 3rd week of dieting is always make or break for me and i know i was looking for an excuse to go back to slimming world, instead of not eating, so Andrew and I sat down and had a really great chat about my weightloss, my weight and my dreams something that we have never discussed in 5 years i even showed him my starting weight in s/w last may and he so kindly pointed out im not a quitter and that i have lost over 56lb 4 blinking stone!!!in 9 months already and it was down to me to make an adult choice on where i go from here and im so glad we had that chat i dont have to hide my weight and shame anymore, plus i know now that I can finish this whole thing in an adult ego state not the rebellious child with critical parent glaring down at me (bloody cbt lol).Then sat down and had a chicken breast and salad for supper which was gorgeous and so not filled with guilt the shepherds pie was ...

I done what my LLC said sit and write about my feelings before and after and to get straight back on the wagon which ive done and to be honest feel like ive gained mentally from yesterday immensely, got my hubby on my side wholeheartedly too.

I know im going to be on L/L for at least 300 days so ive decided that im going to break that down a little cos that is just too scary for me looking at the whole picture thinking o god its going to be new year before i eat again every 8 weeks im going to give myself a choice of having a healthy meal or if im more focussed into L/L then i wont but something like a chicken breast n veg or something like , just so ive got a lesses goal to work too not that my goal is to eat food again but its to live a normal life again, i dont know how my LLC will say to this but its how im going to play it, ive bored myself silly now and hungers passed, so going to put ironing away lol karen xx

I thinkits great you sat down with your man to discuss your thoughts and feelings. I also understand what you mean about your goal being in the distant future. Only you can make the decision on how this plan can work for you and if eating ever so often in a controlled way is the answer then fair play to you, it must have been a tough decision.

Keep yourself busy chick xx

Day 19 and it is blowing a gale here today, L/L going well today feel back on track fully and if i dont lose this week its a lesson well learnt,
Been out walking for an hour today so nice cup of hot boullion now its so nice and comforting, and not water lol
Housework and an hour this afternoon on the cards before work and a perfect empty house to do it fab !!!
Im starting to get concerned that only time i go to the loo is when i take dulcolax i really dont want to be taking them for a year too, god knows what damage they do taking them long term??

Hi Karen... is poke to my LLC tues and explained i can only go to the loo when using dulcolax.... she said to add an extra litre to my day... so i have been drinking 4 litres instead of 3..... to maybe help me go loo a bit better x

Oooo get you walking for an hour, 5 mins and I am knackered lol xx

After an eventful week i lost 2 lb not the most but i havent been 100% so am very grateful for those 2 lb, so back 100% now woohoo i nearly passed out not breathing on those scales lol

Hope everyones having a fab weekend so far and be good , off to work now grrrrrrr blooming work !!! karen x

well done kaz xx

Back