karens diary !

Well done, Karen! I'll need to stop by group in a few weeks and have my jaw drop at the difference in you all!

karen0308 said:
week 11 weigh in 3 pounds ... cant beleive its only just over 10 weeks until christmas i soo hope i can wear something nice by then .. oh and this is the lightest ive been for 10 years lol i cannot beleive that either it amazes me its taken 10 weeks to lose something ive been carrying around for 10 years well still a long way to go but its an achievement for me !! k x

Wow Karen well done! I bet you feel amazing ! Xx your a real inspiration .xx

Amanda how is CD treating you ?x

Not bad - don't like the food packs as much as LL's (I know, this sounds impossible!) aside from the bars, but doing well. Lost 7lbs in my first week. :)

How's everyone in the group getting on? x

week 12 already cant belive it !!:D it really has flown in ... i have remaied 100% the whole time and im feeling quite proud of myself think i will do first 12 weeks fotos at next weight in .. back on the water this week as last week was kind of a disaster water wise and im back on the hot chocolate , as the nights are getting dark n cold it feels nice plus ive been craving something sweet so this is helping , my mind games seem to be getting better im hoping this is a step in the right direction .. tc everyone karen x

Well done Karen, you are doing great, almost half way to goal.

missed 2 weeks of posting ... hope everyone is doing good .. week 13 now and having a low calorie week so i had a few cups of tea with milk today :D

Karen, you are doing amazing. And so nice to see you in your avatar, great pic.

just dropping in to say hi:wavey:
well done on your losses great job, keep it up :hug99: x

Karen you are looking amaaaaazing in your new pic! Will drop in and see you girls next week, hopefully! :)

Wow Karen - so pleased for you with the losses
well done
x

week 14 lost 5.2 and i was on milk week and was convinced i was going to gain glycogen and i didnt :) and i must admit it was lovely to have a cuppa with milk mmmmmmm ..... although now in to week 15 and its taken me to thursday to stop craving milk in tea lol cant win ... hope every one else is doing well still 100 % here :D

Hi everyone , hope you are all well and getting in to the christmas spirit !!! :) havnt posted for a while been so busy, still going strong here well apart from 2 little wobbles but they were minor and didnt indulge in stuff i would have before ( e,g ive ate now so i may aswell have this and that etc etc lol ) just jumped straight back on the packs ... week 19 here cant quite believe how quick it has gone t,c everyone xx

Wow Karen, you are doing great. Good for you. Its nice to hear you are doing so well.

YAY my diary has been moved !! start cambridge tomorrow ss please let me beable to do it this time this is my 2nd attemt in 3 weeks although cant really count the first one because i didnt really start cdc i went to see worked shifts so it wasnt gonna work for me , however i found a cdc who is coming to my house every monday morning and its a man so this will be very different lol .... just need to get through the first few days and hopefuly all will be good :D any buddys will be greatly appreciated :p

Good luck Karen ! I also start tomorrow my first time trying hope I have the strength ! I also will be weighing on Monday's . Hope you have a good day tomorrow x

karen0308 said:
woo hoo debs thats brilliant are you doing ss aswell ??and are you doing a diary ?:D

Hi ya yeah I'm doing ss looking forward to starting but I think I'm going to be a moody cow for next 4 days as I'm addicted to diet coke ha going cold turkey ! Yeah I have a diary , it's good to have people to talk to who know what you going through let me know how you getting on x

Back