Karen's Diary

Very wise Karen, my dad left when I was 3, my mom never put him down in front of me, she was always very "neutral" and civil towards him for my sake, there were no pics of him in the house, although mom gave me an album with pics of him and I had a pic of him in my bedroom. As I got older I really appreciated how my mom had been and I was able to reach my own conclusion about my dad. I am sure it will be more difficult with teenagers , but you will do the right thing I am sure x

thanks ladies. it helps to see how other people handle these things. He thinks i am poisoning the kids because i told them about his new 'friend'. they came in while i was crying and asked me what was wrong so i told them. they are old enough to know as far as im concerned and it wasnt like i was slagging him off. I cannot wait to be over all of this crap!

Good Morning Minis!

I have another day filled with uni work and housework. My tumble dryer has decided to play up so i have wet laundry everywhere. Other than all that, it is my day off before a 72 hour shift. Im not looking forward to it!

Today Im having:

B - pepperami and pork scratchings
L - Jerk Pork salad (left overs)
D - boiled egg and ham salad with mayo

Thanks susie, Im doing my best to not fall apart but its difficult. I have uni and work to contend with at the moment as well. Not to mention i am about to move house. god its a nightmare!

Blimey, Karen...I have no idea how you're coping with all that AND weight loss too - I don't think I could:bighug:

I hope things get better for you really, really soon xx

Blimey, Karen...I have no idea how you're coping with all that AND weight loss too - I don't think I could:bighug:

I hope things get better for you really, really soon xx

Hi Scrumbles xxxx Thanks for the well wishes, gawd knows i need them at the minute :D I am so lazy today, I just cannot be bothered to do anything. My house looks like its been burgled :( I even did the kids beans on toast for their dinner. height of laziness! Still, they asked for it! I havent really followed my menu. I had 2 peperami's, a packet of pork scratchings, 2 jamie oliver sausages, a slice of ham, a dollop of mayo and a pot of sugar-free jelly with double cream. twas tasty!

Hi Karen be kind to yourself, you are going through a rough time, one day at a time. Congrats on sticking to atkins approved foods, I think I would be hitting the vino big time!

mmmm, vino! a bit hard to resist, i must admit!

Don't want to encourage you!!!!!

Hi Karen, I'm just getting around to all the new diaries.

Your doing amazing and all with so much going on.

You have so much energy. :)

Hi Coffeelover, nice to 'meet' you. xxx

Just keep swimming xx and some days you just need a snacky type day but do make sure you're making yourself some lovely meals again soon. Too easy to get jaded on pepperami and cheese!

Good morning Moonlights and minis xxx

I think you are right moonlights, I was just being a lazy grazer but i stayed full... i so love this diet!

I just had my 2nd weigh-in and I have officially lost 4lbs. It was 5 during the week but i guess 1 crept on somewhere! Anyways, I am chuffed with 4lbs in my 2nd week. now im off to do my 3 day shift... see you after the weekend guys, have a lovely bank holiday. xxxx

Morning Karen... Your diary brings up all the stuff i had to deal with during my break up!! It's so hard and took me ages to move on ... Hope you have a good day! Xx

Well done Hun your doing brilliantly xxxx. 3day shift!!! Gosh have fun x

Well done on the weight loss Karen. X X

Well done karen - hope the shift goes well

Well done on the loss Karen, keep it up, you can do it.

Back