Karen's Diary

Hi guys, thanks for the congrats. Im really pleased with it. Im hoping this week goes well too.

This morning I asked my husband if he has met someone new and he said he has. Im absolutely gutted as we've only been separated for 2 months. it makes me wonder if there was an overlap. So Im feeling like absolute **** at the moment. I was told that a young person hates working with me cos he says im fat and embarrassing and then find out that about my husband. its not been a great weekend to be honest!

today Im having:

Brunch: Gammon, Egg and Mushroom
Dinner: Wrapless fajita (chicken in fajita spice, peppers, tomato, onion)

Hi guys, thanks for the congrats. Im really pleased with it. Im hoping this week goes well too.

This morning I asked my husband if he has met someone new and he said he has. Im absolutely gutted as we've only been separated for 2 months. it makes me wonder if there was an overlap. So Im feeling like absolute **** at the moment. I was told that a young person hates working with me cos he says im fat and embarrassing and then find out that about my husband. its not been a great weekend to be honest!

today Im having:

Brunch: Gammon, Egg and Mushroom
Dinner: Wrapless fajita (chicken in fajita spice, peppers, tomato, onion)

You are an amazing person love, don't forget it, in a nutshell it's his loss. It's not an easy time for you and I'm noy gonna say anything condescending and only you know what your going through. But for you and the kids your gonna have to hold it together hun. The guy at work is a complete n0bhead. Draw a line babe and concentrate on what you need to do for you and your family x. Get some well deserved zzz's babe

Oh Karen I'm so sorry you're going through this - can only echo Busy and say that people who don't see your loveliness are indeed kn*bheads!

I know how hurtful those sorts of comments can be - had it happen to me on Saturday, and it had me in tears - until I came on here and told my girls all about it, and was overhwelmed by the love and support!

Big hugs

Susie xxx

What an immature child the guy at work must be. What kind of adult gets embarrassed by someone elses weight? Your weigh is your business and it's not anyone elses job to tell you how to act, think or look.

Sorry times are hard right now love. This too shall pass.

What an immature child the guy at work must be. What kind of adult gets embarrassed by someone elses weight? Your weigh is your business and it's not anyone elses job to tell you how to act, think or look.

Sorry times are hard right now love. This too shall pass.

Seconded xxxx

Hello all xxxx thanks for the support guys, its so so appreciated. I should have explained that I work in a children's home and it was a 13 yr old that made the fat and embarrassing comment. It's just spurring me on to be honest. I never want to hear anything said like that about me again!

So, today I'm signing the contracts for my new house. I'm really excited!

Today I'm going to have:

Brekky - Bacon egg and mushroom.
Dinner - homemade hamburger and salad.

Hah, well I was right about the immature child then. Kids can be cruel, but I hope he was told what a silly and hurtful thing that was to say.

Hi Karen, Congrats on the weight loss, a great start.13 year olds have zero sense......life can only get better.

thanks lovelies, you are right - kids are shallow, thoughtless creatures lol. I'm not going to let it get to me now, I've just got to concentrate on my progress and let that stuff go over my head. I'm thinking that every week I'll be better off than the week before.

This morning I signed the contract for my new house and hopefully we will be ready to exchange in the next 2 weeks. Its a bit daunting to move as I had originally been moving with hubby but now i am leaving our only marital home and going it alone. still, i suppose it will be a fresh start and I can create new memories with my kids.

Today I have ignored my menu and grazed on pork scratchings and pepperami's. it seems like madness to call this a diet at all! Im still going to have cheese burger and salad for dinner.

thanks sandra xxx

tonight I had Jamie oliver sausages and a gammon steak instead of cheese burger. I feel stuffed! I have a big confession guys. I sneaky peeked this morning and was shocked at the scales. they counted me as another 5lbs down since friday but i will leave my excitement until my official weigh-in this coming friday.

another thing i feel good about is a conversation i had with my husband tonight. when he left me it was because i refused to be intimate with him because of my weight but i also didnt do anything about my weight and it was that way for about a year. he kept telling me how unhappy he was but i ignored it until he finally had enough and left. (sorry if this is too much info!) so anyways, tonight i apologised for how selfish i have been and told him i wasnt ready for either of us to move on... that I want us to at least talk about trying again. he was on a bus so couldnt say anything back but he did listen and did tell me he still loves me so i will take it as a positive conversation. guys, keep your fingers crossed for me.

Fingers crossed hun x

*~*TL*~* *~dreaming of long term success~* mum of 4; wife; herbalist; Height: 166cm; Started: 16 Feb 2012; S/C/G: 116kg/109.5kg/65kg

Thanks Tina and busy and good morning minis! xxx

Today I have an appointment at uni and then i have some uni work to do. On top of that I have to do some more packing for our move. tonight my husband is coming over to take our daughter to football practice and after that i am hoping we will talk. I feel sick tht it might not go in my favour but at least it will let me know where i stand.

Today I am having:

Brekky: Pepperami and pork scratchings
Lunch: 2 x bacon, mushrooms and 1 x egg
Dinner: Pork fillet with salad

Good luck Karen with everything, I hope you both have that talk, it is so important( but not always easy) to be frankly honest with each other, take care x

Hi Karen, you are doing really well on the food - well done:). Also well done for moving - tough to do on your own! And finally stay strong and keep focused on the conversation that you want to have - it takes real courage to apologise and try to do the things you really want - but you are doing it and wish you much love & strength
Xxx

ww thank you ladies, that brought a lump to my throat lol. the support is much needed and very much appreciated xxxxxx

ww thank you ladies, that brought a lump to my throat lol. the support is much needed and very much appreciated xxxxxx

They've brought a lump in my throat too. Don't have any wise words of wisdom but I second Katie, you will probably feel a lot better once everything is out in the open. Talking is definatley gonna put somethings in perspective for both of you I think. A big Huggle sent (as my little one calls it). X

Back