Karen's Diary

Evening Karen... Hope you're able to rest this evening xx

Hello Sandra and Di xxx

what a gorgeous day! Ive done half of an essay and a few other bits and bobs so Im taking a break. I may do a spot of food shopping and finish the essay when i get back. time for a coffee first though! xxxx

Hello Karen, I was sure I had been in your diary before but it has not been coming up in my notifications, so apologies for not chatting!!!!
Bren xx

Hi Bren, not to worry, theres lots of us here!

Today has been lovely and hot. I havent done very much but i plan to finish my essays tonight. Ive done a bit of shopping and a lot of lazing lol. its my official weigh-in tomorrow... i hope its good news. so far today Ive only had a bar and a packet of pork scratchings but thats because i cannot taste anything so im not really hungry! Im still struggling with my cold and chest :(

Morning Karen... Good luck on the weigh in and hope the cold/chest gets better soon! X

Hi Di and Good Afternoon Minis!

I am here to report that my cold and chest are much better AND i lost a whopping 6lbs this week!! Im so shocked!

Fantastic loss Karen! Good to hear that you're feeling much better, and again, Well done! xx

6lbs?! :eek:

Wow...that would be a great loss for week 1, let alone week 5! You must be doing something very, very right! :D

Congrats!

Wow Karen, well done:). And great to hear the cold is heading off - mine just arriving:(

Hi guys, thank u. Hope u feel better soon Katie. I was so naughty on Friday and I'm 2lbs up on the scales as a result. I'm back on track though. Tomorrow I finish uni for the summer. I cannot wait!

2lbs is nothing, you'll smash that away in no time and guaranteed it'll mostly be water weight!!

Hope your having a lovely weekend x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good golly!! Karen that's a stunning loss!! Wow!! Xx

Hi hope r enjoying the weekend.

Back