Karens Herbalife Diary- bad penny returns :D

good call karen!!!
i truly think that you need to give it a good go !!
sorry to hear you hurt your back though that is agony, but hey when you loose a bit the back is far less likely to give problems[experience again:eek: ]
i was a bit sad at the thought of losing ya as a cd buddy!!!
so happy to come home and find you sounding more positive!!
nitey nite
nataliexxxxxxxxx:hug99:

hehe! im harder to get rid of than u thought, eh?

its way past my bedtime but i am looking forward to getting on tomorrow with a renewed enthusiasm for CD.

I am NOT looking forward to my weigh in as i checked this evening and i have gained at least 4lb this week by picking for a couple of days :sigh: still! a lesson learned, eh? CDC is good as gold but i feel bad still :(

i have ordered a few books & CDs. instant confidence and i can make u think by paul mckenna along with a "quit smoking" book/CD. yes i AM hoping i can hypnotise some sense into myself!!!

am gonna pop off to bed now and start all over again upon waking :D
yes thats right...this crap week will be erased from my memory..it DIDNT happen....

last week, what last week?????????:whistle:
hey didnt you know this week is officially the new last week!!
:D

LOL...

well feel better this morning...new week and all that :D (not that there was a last week, of course)

I went to bed feeling a bit restless and found hubbys MP3 player tangled up around him while he was sleeping. whislt it was tempting to risk the bugger strangling himself, i decided to spare his life and picked it up. looked at what was on it and it was a downloaded Paul mckenna "change ur life in 7 days" thingy. so i laid down and listened to it. i did feel incredibly relaxed and i have forgotten most of what was said but i hope some of it has sunk into my thick skull lol.

i have tried hypnosis before but it just didnt work. it was a guy in London who charged me £70 for the session as well!! had i carried on it might have worked but i felt disappointed and didnt want to risk another £70. he ought to have explained to me that i wouldnt feel in a trance etc but instead i was left to lay there think "well this is a load of crap!....oh i have an itchy leg..shall i scratch it?" while he was giving me all these sugestions lol. totally distracted.

hypnosis hadnt really occured to me lately to be honest until of course i read all the good things people say about paul mckenna here on minis. then i went on amazon and read loads of very good reviews.

so! this is my new phase. will keep listening to this change ur life in 7 days until my books and CDs arrive from amazon :D

weighed this morning and im not a happy bunny lol. weighing with CDC tonight so will report weight gain later :sigh:

hi Karen,
new day, new week, new start - thats your mantra for today ok ?
you will do it & so will i, we'll do it together & you have the ever lovely Sonya & Sam there to help you along the way.
keep up the +ve thoughts hun, & Mr mcKenna !!!!
xx:)

I know we are also chatting on msn at the same time I am putting this reply on.....lol
Im so pleased you are feeling so much more positive, whatever happens tonight dont see it as a gain see it as your start weight, the start to a new slimmer you.

You can do this and you will..xx

thanks pandora and sonkie :D

i am not gonna worry about tonight. it wont have even happened by the time i return home. i will have wiped it from memory completely by 8pm lol.

am gonna go for walk with u today sonkie and tonight, after weigh in i have another date with mr mckenna (scary thought!)

i was so positive b4 the back pain incident and will have that back totally by tomorrow.

im bloody hungry tho....i need ketosis back so much!! cant be doing without it so need to sort that out quick!!

glug glug....

xxxxxxxxx

so how are you my sweet on the first day of the new week that isnt the week that wasn't:ignore: [sorry couldn't resist twill never be mentioned again]

hope you are feeling fab , the weather is nice today perfect for joining sonya on her stroll;)

just wanted to ask u a question, on rochs thread you said you had 5 bars in a week, did you mean five extra bars??
i have just started having bars and was planning on having 1 a day, shouldn't i have that many then ??. Anyway off to clean house
cheers kid
natalie

heya!

they werent extra bars...you are only meant to have one in a day but u arent meant to have them in 1st 3 weeks of CD and i had mine on 1st week of restart. sorry should have been clearer. probably confused loadsa people!!

well my day has been good up to now but i am buggered now. hubby has only just rung to say he has had to stay late at work. someone called in sick this morning so he is having to cover their shift. he couldnt get anyone else to do it and as the boss, its fallen back to him to do it.

we are meant to be viewing 2 houses and i dont know which estate agents they were so they will be waiting and we wont be turning up! have started looking thru the website we found the houses on but to be honest, its a bit late to be putting them off now as i am already late for the first one.

even worse....i dont know what to do about going to my CDC tonight!!! he wont be home til about 9.30pm and she lives about 20 minutes from me. after the week ive had i cant afford to mess about. my mum is really ill at the moment, my sister is working tonight and my dad will be at work til about 7.30pm. what am i gonna do??? :(

sorry i don't live closer or i'd have popped over to sit while you went to CDC
xx:)

:superwoman: Super Sonkie to the rescue.......bring them to me, why didnt you just ask.......? You nana you know hubby works back shift so its just me and the boys.
Anyway I will lock them in the cupboard under the stairs.....shhhhh dont let anyone know though....lol

i didnt even think of that! aww sonkie i love you! thanks anyways pandora...please try to move nearer tho, how inconsiderate of you :p lol.

what a relief! will be round shortly!! wasnt sure how i'd get thru the week (mentally) without officially putting the damage behind me. plud i need some vanilla shakes lol

thanks so so so much. phew!! u have gotten me exercising AND to my CDCs today...all within hours. how fab r u???

xxxx
xxxx

i didnt even think of that! aww sonkie i love you! thanks anyways pandora...please try to move nearer tho, how inconsiderate of you :p lol.

what a relief! will be round shortly!! wasnt sure how i'd get thru the week (mentally) without officially putting the damage behind me. plud i need some vanilla shakes lol

thanks so so so much. phew!! u have gotten me exercising AND to my CDCs today...all within hours. how fab r u???

xxxx
xxxx

Thats what mates are for...! Im up for the walk again tomorrow as long as it aint raining, may have to go on my trainer instead.

Thanks to Super Sonkie, I managed to get to CDC lastnight. Hubby was well and truely relieved as he didnt wanna be in the dog house and I was even more relieved as I got to assess the damage properly and get some motivation from Jo.

On the way to Jo's I stopped off at local shop to draw some money out of their ATM. Once inside, I saw a gain of teenagers (well by gang I mean about 5) all milling around the machine so they were in my way. Ordinarily I wouldnt approach. I will wander around the shop until they moved away but without think, I just wandered up, walked right between them and chirpily asked the lad leaning on the machine if he would excuse me please and thanked him then attacked hubbys funds :D

Now, I didnt even think about this til after I left the shop. Then it struck me how I would NEVER ordinarily do something like that. If there are teens outside the shop when i drive up to it, i usually keep driving and go to another shop. I just cant stand groups of teens as I find them intimidating and I feel too much of a target for humiliation if they choose to start chanting "fat cow" at me or smething just as charming.

It may seem like a small thing to many people but this was a major MAJOR thing for me. I dunno for sure if its anything to do with the Paul McKenna confidence CD but I reckon it is. How amazing is that?? I am pretty sure I would have been able to laugh and shrug off any comment they may have said and replied with something as sweet. (like "shut ur face u spotty little sh*t!....classy lady, me :D )

so anyways, got to Jo's and she was brilliant about my confessions. Then she made me close my eyes and hold out my hands.... I soon found myself clutching a mould of what 1lb weight looks/feel like and how heavy it is. blech!! I will never ever be disappointed with a 1lb loss whilst on this diet, thats for sure lol.

We also got to chatting and decided I ought to do an AAM week this week to ease me back into ketosis properly and keep me on track. Im hoping I will only feel the need to do this for a few days but it will certainly help to know I can "cheat". I know its not a good mindframe to get into but whatever keeps me on track for now is fine by me.

I just hope the postman brings me my Paul McKenna books/CDs quickly. I so wanna use the "quit smoking" one asap, not to mention the make u thin one. hopefully that can put me in the right mindset. i will only use one at a time as if i try to do it all at once I may go into meltdown. hehe.

Im so glad that I got to see Sally (Dibs) as well. she makes me laugh so much. am so glad she is coming to the SW meet. I reckon I am gonna need a panty liner and pain killers for my ribs to handle all the laughing. sorry, tmi lol.

so! its a new week and Im ready for it! Its a nice sunny day so I will go for a walk with sonkie later then I have a date with hubby at the gym (yeah we sure know how to live it up!)

I also have an appointment at the docs on thursday so am going to bring up the matter of quitting smoking and see what aids I can get to help me. So everyone will know who i am at the meet. I'll be the fat one wearing 30 patches and sucking on a fake ciggie :D :D :D

OMG...

FORGOT TO MENTION THE SMALL MATTER OF HAVING GAINED 9LBS WITH MY CHEATING WEEK!!

according to CDCs scales I had only gained 3 BUT that doesnt include the 4lb from previous week as I had my bad back and hopped on mine this morning to find mine said I had gained 9lbs. :eek:

sooo......this needs to be a good week/month/year/life otherwise I will be a very depressed bunny :cry:

Morning Karen

You're sounding bright & cheery this morning and focussed back on your diet, which is brilliant. AAM sounds like a good way to get you back down to SSing at least you can have something to eat in the evenings without going off track and worrying about sabotaging your diet.

Have a great day - keep glugging the water.
x

Hi Karen

Will be watching with interest at how you find your hypnosis phase. I have the I can make you thin book and have read it. Not got around to listening to the CD all the way through yet. Never seems to be the right time! I know I need to set aside a time. I have it on my ipod and sometimes it comes on when I'm working out at the gym. No don't think that's a good idea! LOL

Wish I lived near you, Sonkie et al it would be so great to have diet buddies around in person.

Really must go nothing is getting done. But so glad you are positive that is the only way to be!

Dizzy x

Back