Karens Herbalife Diary- bad penny returns :D

I dont know how to do the multiple quotes thing so here goes...

MD, thank you. i do feel bright and cheery and think i have tapped back into my determination :D glugging away, 1litre down, 4 to go ;) having the encouragement on here helps truck loads as well so thanks for posting xxxx

Dizzy, u ought to move here lol. it would be a riot! u always make me laugh and ur support is so much appriciated xxx ive just been having visions of u falling into trance at the gym and flying off the treadmill LOL. definately safer to listen to it laying down at night before u nod off :D

sonkie, i better lend u a whip as well (just from the ann summers stock pile...dont actually own my own of course...ouch) so that u can give me a thorough lashing if i try to smoke lol.

Hi Karen I have had such a laugh reading this thread soooo funny will have to go look up your diary now if I can find it still find navigating round this site a bit hard cheers Mandy.

Karen to multi quote click on the quotation marks in the replys you want to quote from then on the last one click on the usual quote box and it will all appear for you to type your bits in ....give it a try.....oh by the way i have edited this message so ignore bottom messages....lol

Last edited:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

SONKIE WILL BE THE FAT ONE CARRYING THE BOXES OF SPARE PATCHES AND FAKE CIGGIES.

You dont click on reply box lol i got it wrong again

Hi Karen

Will be watching with interest at how you find your hypnosis phase. I have the I can make you thin book and have read it. Not got around to listening to the CD all the way through yet. Never seems to be the right time! I know I need to set aside a time. I have it on my ipod and sometimes it comes on when I'm working out at the gym. No don't think that's a good idea! LOL

Wish I lived near you, Sonkie et al it would be so great to have diet buddies around in person.

Really must go nothing is getting done. But so glad you are positive that is the only way to be!

Dizzy x

Karen the quotation mark boxes will go red then in the last message you want to quote click on the usual quote box this will bring you to the reply box.....I got bit muddled on last part on the other reply.....!

Wish I lived near you, Sonkie et al it would be so great to have diet buddies around in person.

Dizzy x

Think we will have to start a campaign to get Dizzy to move down to Plymouth, cant wait to meet you in person you are such a laugh and im sure we will all get on great.......Cant wait to go clubbing wahoooooooooo

:gimi: :bliss: :giggle:

well today i have been good. SSing properly in a bid to shift some of this regained water weight :sigh:

didnt exercise like i wanted to. we had an incident with my 2 yr old attacking himself with tomato sauce (not to mention the new carpet!!) and so i wasnt gonna be ready to meet sonkie. he ended up falling asleep butt naked wrapped in a blanket on the floor. bless! wasnt too impressed to be woken a little later to collect his siblings from school. sonkie still came round anyways and we were able to discuss what a git her hubby is lol.

wanted to go to the gym tonight but kevin rang his dad back in america to say hi. found out from his dads girlfriend that he is in hospital and has been since sunday. I dont know why they didnt call us to let kevin know but maybe it was because they arent sure what is going on yet.

apparently he has been hardly able to breath. they took him in for an ECG which came back fine but all the other tests for cancer and bone marrow came back "messed up". dont know what thats meant to mean but kev didnt ask cos he was so suprised. so he is now in hospital having tests done and we will know better when the results come back friday.

kevins relationship with his dads gf is frosty (at best!) so he isnt liking having to depend on her for info or help but this is more important than their icey history.

we are planning to go out there in november as Frank (my FIL) has never met our 2 year old son. I just hope he will be ok :(

kevin has gone very quiet. understandably feeling very helpless and upset i imagine.

the odd thing is, kev then went to email his sister to ask if she knew anything. there was already an email in his inbox from her but it mentioned nothing about his father and hd only been sent 20 minutes before he had called his dad tonight. so! either his sister doesnt know or she is also waiting for the results to talk to kevin about it? if its that she doesnt know then i can only assume Ruth (the gf) is being a cow about this or that Frank has ordered her to keep quiet. Knowing Frank, he has told her to keep it hushed until friday. i wish he wouldnt be like that. i wish even more that he will be ok :(

poor kevin, sounds rough to hear such things when family is so far away!!
get you married to an american;)
does he have a strong accent?
fingers crossed that the tests will all be good and that he just has an infection somewhere!

well done on 100% today karen, i know that must have taken some doing!!
well on the way to shifting that 9 lbs now
nat xxxxxxx

Aww sorry to hear about your FIL Karen, hope he's ok, must be tough for your hubby with his dad being so far away.

My little sister's in NZ and that's the one thing that worries me is if she becomes ill, that's when you realise how far away they are.

x

thanks natalie. dont think i am gonna be giving u a run for ur money but will do my best to get on track lol. cant believe how fab u r doing. im ruddy impressed, well done!!

yes i married a yank hehe! he is from minnesota and does have a strong accent. i kinda dont notice it now but its usually a suprise to new people. we met online believe it or not just over 5 yrs ago and got married 3 yrs ago :)

he does find it tough being away from home now and then but he has been back a few times. each time has been without the rest of us as its so spendy for all 5 of us. well...the truth is i have always refused to go cos of my size and money has been my lame excuse :eek: hence, i set my target for november so that we can go back for thanks giving with me being nice and slim.

thank u for the post nat. I am hoping he has something silly like fluid on lungs or a chest infection. this time last year our local hospital diagnosed my mum with stomache cancer and it turned out to be a bloody infected ulcer (thank god) so i take things with a pinch of salt nowadays til they come up with somethign concrete. Cant help but have it niggling in the back of ur mind tho. just trying to be positive for kevin and hopefully he will open up if he wants to. he has gone to bed now feeling depleated. will have to think of something nice for him. any ideas??

thanks MD. wow NZ! have u thought about following her so u can keep an eye on her? :D

the whole reason i wouldnt move over there is cos i wouldnt leave my family so he came here. if anything were to happen with his dad then i will feel terrible that I made him come here when we originally said i would go there. i backed out last minute refusing to leave my family and so he made the move. I would also feel awful because I wanted a chance to get closer to his family and we have discussed moving out there later on. dont want to lose that opportunity. feel bad that my weight has prevented kevs dad from seeing his youngest childs child as well. most of all worried that kev will lose his last surviving parent and not be able to be there. he wasnt there for his mum when she died either and he has always felt awful for that.

so frank, that better be a chest infection or we arent gonna be happy with u!!

ok, im trying to make light of it but i dunno what else to really do until we know whats happening ....

''will have to think of something nice for him. any ideas??''

:thinking2: well can think of one thing , but apparently it has 450 calories per teaspoon and contains citric acid , so on second thoughts..................:whistle:

maybe you could get him a nice card and write in it that you appreciate the sacrifices he made to move here u know the sort of thing, then if you feel strong enough cook him his fave tea??

hope you think of something
nat xxx

i always thought it only had 5 calories? probably a man that told me that whilst i was dieting LOL

i think i'll just stick with the card and make him a nice meal. he wont miss what he never gets anyways. hehe! thanks natalie xxxx

Ive also arranged for my dad to lend us airfare if we need to fly kev over quickly in the next few weeks. I purposely put our savings in an account that we need 30 days to access it but i suppose i should move a little of it into an account for emergencies.

it seems silly thinking worst case scenario but i guess we can only be prepared and hope for the best. Im hoping its just an infection as that would easily affect his breathing.

what was odd about it all was that on sunday, my 2 younger kids had stayed at my parents so it was just me, kev and jay (my 9 yr old) in the house. i got dressed in my room while kev was in the shower. me and jay were downstairs when kev came out the bathroom and he called me upstairs. went up and our bed sheet had been striped off the bed and all our blankets were on the floor as well. also, our big buddha picture had been put at the foot of our bed?? it hadnt been like that when i left the room a few minutes before and jay had been downstairs the whole time.

then an hour later kev started looking for his mobile and works PDA so that he could leave for work. they turned up under our bed along with his mp3 player and watch but they had been on the bedside cabinet when he went in the shower. our bed goes right to the floor and u cant push things under the bed. you would have to lift the mattress and drop them thru the slats. very weird.

anyways, kev left for work and so it was just me and jay home. I went to go up to the loo (darn 4 litres a day!!) and all the toilet paper had been unravelled and pushed behind the toilet. jay hadnt done it and aiden wasnt here (ady, our 2 yr old usually gets the blame for that!)

THEN...later that day i collected the younger two kids and took the 3 of them to a park in town. i was sitting on a bench smoking and my daughter came up to me, she is 6 and said "mummy, why do u keep lighting a smoke, putting it out, lighting a smoke, putting it out, over and over...you're getting as bad as grandpa frank!"

now this was odd cos i cant think of anytime we really discuss frank infront of my kids, let alone his smoking habits. he is a chain smoker but me and kev have never even mentioned if he smokes at all so that was really really odd. i asked her what made her think that grandpa frank smokes a lot and she said "i dont know how i know, i just know" and that was that. kirsten freaks us out a bit cos she regularly gives us messages from kevins dead mother and now this!

so it was odd..cos all this happened sunday and that was the day he was taken ill and went to hospital. i didnt think of it til evk said it. weird or what??

anyways...im rambling now. just thought i'd share LOL

well u know what this house is like! i thought it was only jay that "saw things" but kirsten said she doesnt like sleeping in her room on her own cos of all the ghosts that come thru the floor??

she might be giving a slant on what jay has said about a ghost being at his door though.

if its not one thing its another!

good im glad u r feeling ok :D

jay is home today after being sick :(

fresh air may do him good tho so will let you know. hes in bed at the mo

Awww poor Jay so no cuppa this afternoon then while J does rugby...lol. Suppose we will have to let hotel know about it being just the 3 of us after all.

i forgot about the 3pm cuppa. inconsiderate my kids r!!

i have pmed everyone not confirmed on the list and asked if anyone needs somewhere to stay. if no joy by tomorrowish, i'll ring the hotel.

xxxx

Back