Karens Herbalife Diary- bad penny returns :D

after typing all that, i wanted to do a new post about my night :)

have avoided going out as i felt i wouldnt be strong enough to sit in a pub drinking water. well i did it :D tonight i went to the local and happily swigged 2 litres of water and had a great time.

im so bloody relieved because i am going on another night out tomorrow. Ive been invited out with my sister and her workmates. i know most of them and they r a fab bunch so that will be cool.

i have to say i am feeling fantastic on this diet and now that i have had almost 3 weeks without any breaks i am deeply, deeply in the zone. i am so far in the zone that i dont remember there ever not being a zone.

i am so happy to report that i am now getting remarks. Ive only lost 1 of 10 stones but my parents, hubby and sister have all remarked on clothes that used to be tight are now fitting properly :D

i did notice that with my jacket it is quite roomy even though a couple of weeks ago it was snug on me. 2 weeks ago, if i kept the buttons on it done up and tried to sit down the buttons would be under real strain. now, tonight...just sitting in the pub i looked down and whilst sat, the coat just folded into flaps because theres so much more space in it.

i am so friggin happy :D

i know it'll take at least another stone...if im really realistic..another 2 stones before other people can tell but for now, i am chuffed that those close to me...who have to look at my fat arse daily can see the difference.

something else amazing happened tonight as well....

my dad offered to pay for any loose skin to be taken care off when im finished losing weight :eek:

ever since my sister had her tummy tuck he has been telling me to get one lol. i have had to explain that at 10 stones overweight...a tummy tuck isnt an option. that it would be like trying to block the hole in the titanic with loo roll. i mean...i was told by a surgeon that they wouldnt even consider liposuction until i was at most 11stones. i started this diet at over 18 stones :(

so...now he has said that if i can stick to it...he will pay for any surgery at the end of it. i asked if he'd throw in a boob lift as breastfeeding has knackered my pair but he rolled his eyes and told me my hubby can pay for that as he'll be the only one benefiting from them (little does he know...! just kidding!)

anyways...i was joking when i said it. i am quite amazed he made the offer and if i do take the money, i will pay it back to him as though it were a loan but to have him offer has really touched me. i almost started crying as i have wondered what will happen if i have loads of loose skin at the end. no way me and kev can afford it right now. not to be paid in one chunk anyways. i cant believe that i could have a tummy tuck this year. i am definately sticking to this diet like flies on poop.

so...today has been a fab fab day. Im totally focussed and have been offered a light at the end of the tunnel if i should need it. i have been stronger with SSing than i thought i could be and i just know that a piece of food isnt going to pass these lips until i am in maintenance.

i have never been as much of a Wemitt as i am right now. THIS IS IT! IM SO HAPPY :D :D :D :D

am so suprised to find 3 comments in rep thingy from 3 of you lot who have read my diary. i am really touched by ur remarks. just wanted to mention it in this post as none of u put ur name down and so i have to thank u here lol.

minimins has been a life saver for me and the kindness of strangers can be the most amazing thing.

i can go to bed really happy now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG!!

i have just had the most disturbing night out of my life lol

my sister was going out to see a band with about 15 of her workmates so i tagged along. i have to say...this band were AMAZING! they r called jez i think. very good.

anyways...the first pub we went into, i got to see a few of her friends that i already know and meet the ones I dont. they were all obviously outgoing and nice so I was having a good time sucking down my water :rolleyes: and chatting to some of them.

then we walked down to the second pub where the band were going to play. on the first scan of the pub...i could see quite a few dodgy people. figured that i ought to not worry about it. that i was sober and therefore unlikely to get mouthy and offend anyone who might want to repeated whack my head of a wall :)

had already had 3 litres of water before night out and had another 2 litres while out so made a beeline for the loo. im not usually intimidated by other women but there were the roughest bunch in that tight little space and it was so packed i couldnt escape them.

one girl was there with her mum. the daughter was taking great delight in telling other girls how brilliant her mum is and that she has already beaten up one bloke in the name of her daughters honour that night. (yes thats right...extrememly classy ladies ;) ) so of course, my automatic reaction was to want to turn to look at the mum which takes such delight in thumping men but thought it'd be a tad obvious so i decided to delay my peek at her lol. the girl that the daughter was telling all this to was saying "ooo u dont look like mum and daughter...u look like sisters blah blah".

that was it, had to turn to see this stunning youthful thuglet and JESUS!! this snarling 900 year old monster was glaring round at everyone, obviously not content with smacking only the one victim for the evening. I just dont know HOW this girl could be standing there looking them in the eye pretending they appeared to be siblings. theres politeness and then theres sheer taking the piss. i commend her being able to say it with a straight face.

so...i just wanted to take back anything i have typed which would upset my mum. i can now see what mum i might have ended up with if i had not landed up with my rather loopy but lovely ma. Just the pride this girl spoke with when talking about how violent her mum is...well...i felt between pity and hysterics.

anyways...that wasnt the worst of it. mum of the year was stood besides us a lot of the night with all her daughters mates and they were falling over themselves to flirt with a bunch of just as charming blokes. spent quite a chunck of the night ducking and dodging their dancing, flailing drunk arms/feet.

anyways... as it turned out that the bunch of people i was out with were just plain embarrassing lol. there were a small group of welsh blokes at the bar. every single one of them were leering at everyone in our group. they didnt even try to hide it...u could just see that they saw a large group and fancied the odds of finding one amongst us drunk enough to take them home. the youngest of the group was quite cute but incredibly drunk aznd he picked out the oldest woman of our group. he went straight over, sat on her lap and started snogging her :eek:

wouldnt have been so bad if i hadnt been sitting next to her and hearing all the slurping :cry: water now just didnt seem to be enough for me. i so so wanted to booze that image out of my head. its never nice to see someone tonguing someone who could be mistaken for their grandparent. thats no exageration either. had i been drunk i might have found it funny...maybe even patted her on the back but instead i clutched my bottle of water...stared at the carpet and focussed on trying to keep from throwing up. slurp slurp...blech.

the next thing i know...she has stood up...took off her jacket and sat him down on a stool. she then proceeded to lap dance for him. shoving her boobs in his face...grinding her hips about and that was it...i was mortified and ran away.

of course, this was a little indication for this young lads friends to believe that the rest of us would be just as much fair game as this woman. it really was like watching a car crash. they kept slapping our a$$es and dancing up against us and floundering from one girl to another hoping to find an easy to please one.

i sat down and refused to talk to anyone lol. i was pretty sure i wasnt enjoying myself but had this drunk idiot keep telling me to smile. told him that i would smile if he said something even mildly amusing and not just keep telling me to bloody smile. he must have seen that as a challenge and just kept on my case all night.

IF i wasnt happily married...IF i had been completely hammered/too pissed to know my own name...and IF he hadnt been the very same guy who had been sucking grandmas teeth out...i might have been flattered in some warped way. I DOUBT IT THO!

anyways....i just didnt enjoy my night out at all...i wonder why? lol.

im not going out on a girlie night again for quite some time. at least until i can drink again. i obviously need to be completely smashed out of my mind to appriciate scarey men beaters and randy old ladies :(

on the up side...there was a gorgeous, sober, gorgeous, decent GORGEOUS man chatting to my sister. some of her friends grabbed him and dragged him over...and basically threw him at my sis. she was shy...he was shy....both felt a bit stitched up and just had an awkward chat. in the end he asked for her number. i hope he'll ring her and that they will maybe decide to go on a date. he was rather yummy....sis thought he was a complete hunk and she definately deserves to meet anice fella.

the night ended with them all wanting to go on to another bar when the last orders bell rang. "u coming down to the 2 trees sis?"

"HELL NO...im gonna go home...im tired and its late..."

stayed long enough to pull aside 5 of her friends individually and make them promise me my sister would get home safely. of course, it was the most sober, responsible ones that i collared. so she will still be out but i just couldnt face what they might do when even more drunk. ran to the car and fled the scene. am shattered now and in need of my bed.

i need to now assess my behaviour when i have been drunk. do i act like that?? flirt like that?? **** i hope not. i dont think i do??? i will never drink again if anyone gives me the slight suggestion tht i act that awful...

i hope i dont have nightmares :sigh: slurp slurp :cry:

HAHAHA ROFLAO !!!! That is just so funny !!!!
Hope ur sis did get a phone call , and that u had no nightmares !!!! haha :D
Your diary is fantastic mate and it shows the real you so keep it up !
Well done also on the loss this week .... excellent !!!!
And the tummy tuck - WOW !!!!
What an incentive hun its wicked .
Really proud of all you are doing here and im sure you will find alot of poeple asking you for advice on certain things , you are deffinately the one with there head screwed on !!!!

You are doing FAB Karen xxx;)

so far sis has had LOADSA TEXTS AND 2 CALLS FROM THE BEFORE MENTIONED YUMMY BLOKE. oops cap lock.

and she doesnt wanna eet him dispite fancying him. shes mad!!!

hmmm...i take it all back about this bloke. he ended up keep pestering her via text to meet him. would be fine if he wanted to take her out but he is obviously only after one thing. sad case lol. MEN!!!

anyways, hows it going sam? the diet? robbie?? :D

Hi Karen, just worked your numbers out, I know im nosy, is your goal really 7st 4lbs? or is my calculator on the blink.

hi happe...

my goal is 8 stones as i am only 4'11 but maybe its my math?? am gonna go check now lol

xxxxx

it works out right for me?

if u r going by my march challenge thingy, the first weigh in is just for that challenge, its not actually my first ever weigh in lol. i started at 18 stones 5 (257lbs) and goal is 8stone (112lbs) so thats a loss of 145lbs needed.

according to the bmi and weight charts, my goal ought to be anywhere from just under 7stone but i think those charts are a joke lol.

i dont think u r nosey...im always working out peoples weights and goals so if u r..then so am i :eek:

xxxxxx

this so utterly sucks. have been off the wagon for the last couple of days :( dunno why i do this to myself. Im not even upset abut it...just disappointed. i didnt intend to eat...just had a couple of drinks with hubby to celebrate his fab new promotion at work and that was that!!! got flung out of ketosis and was ravenous.

so...i am meeting with new cdc monday evening. that means i will weigh heavier on her scales as i usually weigh in the mornings. plus i have made a pig of myself for last 2 days. sitting here feeling sick and bloated.

i think its cos i havent really had a chance to come to minimins. I have to admit...whenever i dont come online for a couple of days...it all hits the fan. u all keep me sane and on track. how very dependant of me lol

ah well!! i am not going to really be around much til tuesday as i am having carpets and plastering done around the house. really eager to get it all finished so that we can sell up and move on.

have seen my dream house today. i know it'll be gone before we can get a chance to go for it. our house is a crap hole and it'll take at least 6 weeks to get it in a state good enuff to sell for a decent price. the place i want is in cornwall in a little place called gunnislake, near callington. its currently a B&B with 5 double bedrooms, 3 of them en suite. then 2 other bathrooms, a study, a gym, a playroom, dining room, workshop, kitchen, utility room, storeroom (with anothe rbathroom leading off it) and a gorgeous big garden backing on to tamar valley. nothing but trees for as far as the eye can see. none of these rooms are small, not even the storage room. it even has its own 4/5 car carport. its going cheap. im assuming the people who own it and have been running it for the last 3 years are in financial dire circumstances as its not as much as i think it ought to be. the smaller surrounding houses sold for that much years ago. have to say, the decor is very umm...dated but thats nothing we couldt have fixed. i really wanted a games room and gym :(

im gonna do my best. Im gonna assume we wont get the house but go for it anyways. set up a convo with bank regarding a mortgage and go view the place. the house opposite us was put on the market last week and sold within 6 hours so i guess it is possible for us to work fast!

so now i have to re-tile our loo and bathroom, decorate the kids rooms and get our kitchen fitted ASAP :eek: new kitchen arrived this week (still in boxes in the garage) our bedroom is just finished and the lounge is being done tomorrow so thats some of the battle won :)

on the less stressful, happy side...hubby got a fab promotion at work. he is now head of his department of about 8 people. hes a little worried as he has only been there 8 months and fears the people who have worked there much longer than him (2 -5 years in most cases) might get funny about it. it wouldnt be unrealistic to think some of them could get rather shitty about having to now report and answer to him. I think he;ll be a fab boss tho. hes just that way. a team player or whatever. i know people would feel comfortable about approaching him. i hope he does well. i think the downside will be that i have to listen to hours of his waffling about the new role and that may make me a bit suicidal but we'll see! hes going back to china next month and then hes off to japan so i will have breaks from him to conserve my dwindling sanity :)

i know its not very supportive of me to saty it but his job does bother me. he doesnt have the slightest clue so i guess i cover it pretty well. the truth of the matter is that if he was a social worker...or a pilot or ANYTHING non-geeky I.T related, i would be genuinely intersted to hear about his job, how he feels, how he handles it etc. however...he is a geek of mass conviction and tries to explain proccesses and stuff that means nothing to me at all. i dont understand what it is he is talking about to me for 2 hours EVERYDAY. however, i can see it really matters to him and i try to pick out the bits i can relate to, like who said what about who and so on. i dont manage very well though. i have to say, i dont understand a thing about any of it, no matter how often he says it all. there is a genuine wanting to support and be there for him. i do manage that. i just dont think he knows what a chore it is. awww i feel bad now. really wish i knew what he was talking about so i could be more enthusiastic. anyways...its still fab news. my hunny is getting recognition for his geekiness/hard work and is very chuffed with himself. i am so so proud of him. :D

kids r back to school soon. have enjoyed spending the time with them. madam is still full of pox but no new ones so she will be fine to go back to school. my youngest has had a fever for a few days so maybe he has caought them now :sigh: will soon see!!

Looking forward to meeting new CDC tonight (devonbabe :D )

will have to confess to being a little piggy this last few days and just be good from now on. :break_diet:

have spent today in the kitchen on the laptop whilst lounge/stairs and landing are carpeted. been looking around for mortgages and have arranged to view that house on saturday. ooo exciting! Kevin has shown it to a few friends and they r impressed and think its cheap considering the space. our only downfall could be getting this place finished to get the best possible price and doing it quickly!

FINGERS CROSSED!!

WELL the doorbell rang this morning, I was wondering mmmmmmwho could it be Im not expecting anyone yet.......imagine my surprise when I opened the door.....There was this stranger who has been said she would come round for a coffee for ages.......YES it was Karen. I nearly fell to the floor, but I managed to steady myself as I couldnt see Karen being able to get me off the floor....lol

It was good to see you mate, feel free anytime, Im always around.

u pop round to me too! i can handle a stream of kids!!! we can keep eachother away from the fridge lol. fab to see u properly, u skinny moo :D

meeting Jo (devonbabe) was great. she went thru things MUCH more detailed with me than the previous CDC and gave me a fair bit to mull over.

she talked about me being morbidly obese and mentioned something about all that fat squeezing my vital organs. WELL :eek: :eek: :eek:

i know its totally obvious but i really do think u focus so much on how ur fat looks externally that u DO neglect what its doing to the inside. just having it said out loud was a bit of a wake up call.

so yesterday i was so so good. Im always really good and dont pick...right up until i decide i need a scheduled break. I think I see myself as being in control if it is a planned break from the diet and therefore i justify eating. so i need to put behind me the christmas break...the 30th birthday break...the hubby has been promoted break and STOP having breaks!!! planned or otherwise...they r really screwing me up and i am just chucking away money on thsi diet by not being 100%

still have at least 10 days worth of packs from the xmas break so will use those up and try some new flavours after all those.

feeling really positive about CD at the moment although i am not yet in ketosis. cant wait to see how much weight i shift this week :)

wooohooo!!!

I have lost 9 inches in just under a week!! Im so chuffed! mostly from bust, arms and thighs. sadly not my belly or hips but hey!!! i still think its a good amount for 5 days!! i am so motivated now! cant wait to weigh in :D :D

wooohooo!!!

I have lost 9 inches in just under a week!! Im so chuffed! mostly from bust, arms and thighs. sadly not my belly or hips but hey!!! i still think its a good amount for 5 days!! i am so motivated now! cant wait to weigh in :D :D

Wow well done Karen thats fab .....!
Im sure we will do well this week.....!

thanks sonya. i am soooo on a mission right now!!

wow karen well done thats a lots of inches, have you ss'ed all week. Good luck for your weigh in is it tomorrow,mine is tomorrow night [i hate getting weighed at night]
nat xxx

Back