Karens Herbalife Diary- bad penny returns :D

"shock" is putting it mildly lol. theres a good chance he wont get it as i am not sure they want him overseas. still a bit worrying though! dunno how i would manage living in china or dubai. god sake, i went loopy when he suggested we move to exeter LOL

Ooh Exeter!:) :sigh:

At least your hubbie wants to be the boss, mine tries his hardest to avoid it. No amount of money will motivate him. He is not into people motivating and organisation. Whereever he works they always recognise how good he is at his job and promote him and reward him but he does anything he can to stay hands on.

Last year he was managing the department but told them he wasn't keen. They persuaded him to give it a go and I did my best too but he just criticises me for being money orientated. He was grumpy doing the job though and persuaded the director to let someone else in the department take the job.

He is a lot happier not being constantly in meetings and organising but half the time ends up doing the job anyway as he did half of last year. He'll do the job when he's not being paid for it but not do it when he would be paid well for it. Doesn't really make sense to me!:confused: But I guess his happiness is important. I didn't think about threatening to kill him like yourself!:rolleyes:

Lets hope your hubbie gets promotion within the company without the move, if that's what you wish for. A temporary move to another country is a great experience though!:)

Dizzy x

Last edited:
thanks dizzy :)

i really do want him to be happy first and foremost. he has been in managerial positions before coming to this company so i know he would enjoy it. hes quite ambitious like that.

my sister is like mizzy and i think it is more than enough to know u r fab at what u do and like doing it. my sister is always being pushed to join management but she knows she would stop enjoying the job if she did. her motto is "work to live, not live to work".

its only cos kev is quite competitive. im not even sure he'd like being a manager in this job but he would want to know they would choose him. my hubby has wayyy too much ego and i only push him cos i know how much it means to him. if it meant less time with me and the kids i would prefer he not do it as the money isnt that important.

having said that though....i would more than happily enjoy him having more income for me to spend :eek:

awww...hes just brought himself home a curry!!! gonna kill him for sure now :cry:

Hi Karen

Yes! Kev definitely sounds like the competitive, ambitious type. I'm sure he will get the promotion one way or another before long.

Mizzy sadly isn't motivated by promotion or money although always does well and earns a good living as he is still appreciated for his other skills (at work anyway!;) )

I must say I was a bit disappointed as I did find it quite a turn on that he was 'in charge', powerful and important!:rolleyes:

Sadly me being more turned on wasn't even good enough incentive for him to do the job.:sigh:

Guess I'm going to have to go out to work as well if we are to have a bigger house.:cry:

Wot a rotter buying a curry:mad: , if he wasn't such a good breadwinner I guess killing him would be an attractive option.:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

i feel ya there mate! i want a bigger house but i'll have to work too. i feel being "ladies what do lunch" would be far better suited to us tho ;)

i feel ya there mate! i want a bigger house but i'll have to work too. i feel being "ladies what do lunch" would be far better suited to us tho ;)

Well if you ate lunch and I lived nearer. I'd love to be one of those ladies with you.

Dizzy x

ps You need a house that's not haunted too right?

lol...damn i forgot i dont do lunch :sigh:

will take derek achora with me when i go to viewings. if his head starts spinning i'll know to leave very quickly

ROFL.......hiya guys, right Karen this means a pile on .....Kev better watch his back...lol.
We will threaten to sit on him if he does this again.....how dare he taunt you like that......men so thoughtless ! :mad:

bless him...he did stand in the kitchen to eat it. he tried to hide the fact he had a curry at all. he even seemed suprised i knew he was eating one in there! pretty daft considering how much a curry smells!! then he walked in the room drinking MY alchopops. guess i cant have them anyways and they have sat in the fridge since my birthday but even so :(

ooo did u hear that Anna Nicole Smith is dead? damn....

bless him...he did stand in the kitchen to eat it. he tried to hide the fact he had a curry at all. he even seemed suprised i knew he was eating one in there! pretty daft considering how much a curry smells!! then he walked in the room drinking MY alchopops. guess i cant have them anyways and they have sat in the fridge since my birthday but even so :(

ooo did u hear that Anna Nicole Smith is dead? damn....

No didn't hear that. Was it an overdose?

Dizzy x

LOL...that was my assumption too!

they havent given cause of death yet. she was found in her hotel room apparently. sad cos her son died recently too.

hubby is about to highjack laptop so im going to have to bid all u gorgeous people good night.

thanks for being bloody fab and getting me thru these foodless nights. means more to me than u can know

xxxxx

No I have not heard either....!

How is k now is she still spotty? Ady not got them yet then....lol, give it a week or 12 days ....!

Night Night ! Glad you are all off I've been enjoying my early nights and they have helped too.

Dizzy x

good morning world.

yes my little girl is still full of chicken pox and getting more every day. shes not ill with it though so thats good. shes bouncing off the walls with her little brother so they r having lots of fun whilst i slowly lose my mind lol.

after today it'll be half term too so oldest son will be home too. god give me strength LOL. i dread the holidays coming but once they are here and im enjoying the time with the kids...i start to dread them going back to school. i guess im just impossible!

hehe! no, its safe.

i just had to remove it to make room for the mad march challenge progress thingy. i really ought to just move the quote and put ticker back up as it is motivating.

can see u r doing fab by your ticker. im so chuffed for you :D

looking at ur ticker...how come u get so much space?? for all those charactors???

mine doesnt allow me to have that much?

dear god i dont think i can post more than i already am! always here!

Back