Karens WW Diary

ooo i like ur thinking though!

Sorry to hear about the hassle you are having with The student finance people . This world is getting more hung up on red tape every day . I thought computers were supposed to make things easier . I wonder sometimes. !!!!

Hey petal! I STS which I was pleased with xx

Good morning minis!

well done carly, I know you'd had your night out so thats really cool that you didnt pay on the scales :D its fantastic you can have a social life and not undo your hard work xx

Thanks Breda, I probably wouldnt have been so peeved if I hadnt had to prove my ID to the tax people that very morning lol. honestly! these agencies/orgs dont have a fliping clue! when i spoke to the tax ppl on the phone, they asked me usual security questions... then asked 'where was your first holiday?' Me: why? Him: its a security question you set up previously. Me: err...no i didnt? Him: 'yes you did!' Me: 'ok then...Ireland' Him: sorry thats incorrect, you'll have to go to your local tax office for an interview' Me: but that was my first holiday so it cant have been a question i set up.... (and on and on we argued...)Still, I have calmed down and am a happy camper again :D or at least until i get throuhg to student finance, anyways...

So, this morning i was coming home from the school run to do JMs 30 day shred DVD. I know this is a lame one but a friend i havent seen for weeks turned up for coffee so I binned the idea for tomorrow. i cant do it now as i have to go to work in 30 mins. i would like to lose as much as i can before returning to uni so i guess i need to get off my butt and fill some of these empty days with exercise. so, tomorrow morning for sure... GULP!

Im off to work soon... i work in a local secondary school on Wednesdays but its only for a couple of hours. Tonight is weigh-in and i dont feel too confident. probably because i had more weeklies this week than ever before and my loss slows right down with the more i have. thats a shame really as i'd love to use more of them :D

Day 56

Breakfast

Banana (0)
Ham salad sarnie:
honey cured ham (2)
lettuce, spring onion, red pepper, cherry toms, cucumber (0)
hovis thick wholemeal bread (5)
light salad cream (1)

Lunch

morrisons crustless quiche (7)
large salad: lettuce, spring onion, cherry toms cucumber pepper (0)
salad cream (1)
1 slice of ham (1)

Dinner

Chicken Fajita:
chicken & spice (4)
Large wholemeal wrap (5)
salad of lettuce, yellow/green peppers, toms/red onion/cucumber (0)
15g reduced fat soured cream (1)
15g salsa (0)
WW toffee & honeycomb sundae (3)

Snacks

2 x satsumas (0)
Pineapple (0)
Curly Wurly (3)
options hot choc (1)

Total: 35/35

Last edited:
Bit of a result! got a call as i was leaving the house to say my youth session has been cancelled so I have done 20 minutes of The Biggest Loser USA work out DVD. Bob Harper can boss me around ANYTIME! I can't find the 30 day shred DVD anywhere and wonder if i have lent to to someone? tell ya what... my fitness levels are disgraceful! I feel quite ashamed that only a couple of years ago I used to do 9 gym classes spread over 6 days a week and now i can barely do 5 minutes without wanting to puke :eek: that was really harsh! am i 8 stones yet? :D

Hi all, Im back from weigh-in. I lost 0.5lb :) I know its an ok loss but I am disappointed. i NEVER sneak anything in or graze without pointing. i had only 33 of 49 weeklies as well. there is a clear pattern that the more weeklies i have, the less i lose. so... i am only allowing myself a limited amount of weeklies from now on. im also starting to exercise so will adapt the weeklies in accordance with my losses in the weeks to come. otherwise, i am happy that i lost at all :) I like that i can trial and error it all anyways. its a journey, afterall xxx

xxx

ok... i just had 12 weeklies by eating extra chicken and a chunk of that stupid galaxy bar but at least its all gone now and hubby has strict instruction not to bring more into the house :) so.. thats my limit of weeklies... only 7 days to go!

A little over indulgence on WI day is allowed for sure!! Well done on the 0.5 loss Karen! I'm sure you'll see a bigger loss next week, our bodies definately do weird things!

Well done on getting the biggest loser DVD started! I don't know about Bob but Jillian Michaels is kicking my butt at the moment! Just finished day 2 and my muscles are v.sore. No pain no gain as they say!!! x

i have JUST bought 30 day shred again from play.com. i did have it but cannot find it anywhere. bob is definitely better to look at though :D hope you're ok chuck

i have JUST bought 30 day shred again from play.com. i did have it but cannot find it anywhere. bob is definitely better to look at though :D hope you're ok chuck

I'll second that, would much rather bob was kicking my ass! Ooh well done on joining the shred gang! We should all be on commission for the shred, would make a fortune ha!! I do have to admit I love it, didn't quite make it to level 3 last time so that's my aim this time!! I've also discovered I swear like a trooper when I'm doing it ha! x

Well done for ordering shred and doing Bob ;) lol!

Ur efforts will show chuck :) and a bit of yumminess on WI night is all good xx

Hey, thanks for stopping by my diary :)
Well done on your 0.5 loss, they all add up and I'm sure next week you'll have a cracking loss!

thanks guys. hopefully Jillian gets here tomorrow. you're right mrsm, it all adds up and you have to consider the long term picture :D If im honest, im glad i have been able to try different approaches every week and have enough consistancy to see what works for me and what doesnt. some people have no pattern or answers to how they lose weight as it varies. for me, i definitely know that i cant have more than 20 weeklies if i want a good loss. at least that gives me a clear idea of what i need to do. if exercise helps a lot, i'll consider using more weeklies as i know its important to use calories to lose fat. overall, WW is bloody great and i am very much enjoying it so theres no reason for me to whinge lol :D

Im at work today. my lovely mum is popping round as my daughters bmx is arriving this afternoon while im out. (her birthday is in a couple of weeks). hopefully i can hide it well enough! Mum is staying for dinner as well but i havent decided between tex-mex burgers with cajun mayo or some hearty lasagna. decisions decisions! :p (tex mex burger recipe is on allrecipes.com)

Tomorrow I am having a real pamper day. Im having my hair cut in the morning and then taking my mum to have our feet nibbled by the fish again. Im then going to take her to nando's for lunch. Im really looking forward to it!

Im not doing a DVD today... im still suffering from yesterday but i will do one tomorrow. If JM is here, i'll start that. I dont know that I'll make level 3 any time this year but i will do my best. I'll probably get all puffed out opening the wrapper :D

Day 57

Breakfast

2 poached eggs (4)
small tin of low sugar beans (4)
2 bacon medallions (1)
frylighted onion, tomato & button mushrooms (0)

Lunch

Tesco healthy options sweet chilli chicken and noodles (9)

Dinner

tex mex burger (6)
cajun extra light mayo (1)
250g baked spuds (5)
salad of lettuce, yellow/green peppers, toms/red onion/cucumber (0)

Snacks

2 x satsumas (0)
Pineapple (0)
options hot choc (2)

Total: 32/35

Last edited:
Food looks yummy! Enjoy pampering tomorrow and shred if it arrives :) x

karen, if your bladder is a bit weak make sure it is empty first cos shred makes me nearly pee my pants lol x

LMFAO x

bloody hell! Im a bit scared now! lol xx

Hahaha! U will be fine!! X

Hey hun! Is over little comp still on? How much more do u need for third SS? I need 5 :) x

Back