Karens WW Diary

right. ive gone over my dailies again. i need slapping! i forgot i'd had 2 hot chocolates and i thought the WW choc dessert i had was 3 PPs, not 4 so i have used 3 weeklies. including yesterdays weeklies, thats 15 so only a maximum of 5 more this week... i will try to save or not use them :D

had a nice day at work... i have volunteered to do some extra work tomorrow with a young person so will be meeting him after ive had my hair and feet done. no nandos for me :( Im sure i'll work it in somewhere else over the weekend though :D Im going to have an early night with a good book tonight. Im pooped!

we ended up having tex-mex burgers and baked potato with mounds of salad and cajun mayo. was very yum :D i finished off with a weight watchers double chocolate brownie. i dunno what it is with me?! i NEVER have desserts - but i have them all the time since starting WW. very odd... i just feel its a treat and try to fit them in whenever i can. weird!

Hey hun! Is over little comp still on? How much more do u need for third SS? I need 5 :) x

hell yeah, we're still on! we have both lost 16lbs so its even stevens and anyones game :D I'll be shredding til i drop.. or wet myself!

i wonder if jillian michaels does a pelvic floor exercise dvd ;) x

ha! Jillian would make a mint if she did and we'd all be walking around with the equivilant of a well oiled bear trap... xx

Hahaha - even stevens good times :) Hope Jillian arrives tomorrow :)

Tex Mex burgers sound lush!! Defo work in some Nandos action - I love nandos! xxx

hiya Carly, it was very nice :D Im looking forward to this 5lb race! Im not sure what play.coms delivery time is like but i will start JM as soon as it arrives xx

So, im about to do the school run, go to my hair appointment, grab my mother, get our feet nibbled, run to meet this young person and help him with his asylum claim then home in time to grab the kids at 3pm. between the feet place and the meeting young person place, there is a subway that i will duck into for a takeaway lunch. if im not getting my nando's, im getting something else nice!

Day 58

Breakfast

30g irish porridge oats with water (3)
satsuma (0)

Lunch

weight watchers chicken & bacon sarnie (7)
quavers (3)
satsuma (0)

Dinner

100g icelands satay chicken (4)
tray of icelands chicken chow mein (11)

Snacks

tesco light choices profiteroles (4)

Total: 32/35

Last edited:
Enjoy hair dressers, fishy feet fun and subway (yummy) xx

thanks carly :D ive had a nice day... my hair looks the same but my feet feel nice lol. i didnt get a subway as the queue was huge and i had to go meet the young person so i ducked into the shop next door and bought a weight watchers sandwich which was still nice :) Jillian wont arrive for a couple of days so i will do biggest loser DVD tomorrow. hubby is taking the kids to footie in the morning so i can do it while they are out to avoid them laugh at me.

instead of a takeaway, i have bought a bunch of Icelands frozen takeaway trays. Im having a tray of chicken chow mein and some satay chicken. i got battered chilli prawns, special fried rice and sweet and sour battered chicken for the others as well as chowmein. my mouth is watering! Mum is staying for dinner and tomorrow i am going to take her to the coach station. she is going to London for 2 weeks to see my dad and visit our other relatives up there :D

looking forward to putting my feet up and watching meaningless tele. my daughter is going to the cinema with her first ever boy friend and his mum tonight. they are only 10...bless em!

Oh how sweet of your daughter, hope she has a lovely time! I've not seen those bacon and chicken ww sarnies, I love the marks and spencers one but it calorific!!

If I were you I'd enjoy every last minute until the shred arrives. I had to laugh about the wetting yourself comment..it actually is that bad ha ha!! x

Heya Jo. ya know, you and smirnoff should stay well away from marketing careers. Jillian wouldnt thank you at all! at least i have an idea of what im in for, i suppose (and frankly, im pretty terrified).

have done a little better on the pedometer today but still not at my 10000 goal. Ive totaled 7535 so far. going to bed soon so not going to fit in many more haha xxxx

Awww how cute - a date :)

Sounds like a good day xx

Good Morning Minis!

Its the weekend...woohoo! Im going to my mums shortly to help her finish her packing and drop her at the station. We dont really have any plans for this weekend so we will play it by ear. Hopefully the weather will be good.

I cant think of what to have today so i will fiddle my menu as i go :D

Day 59

Breakfast

30g irish porridge oats with water (3)
satsuma (0)

Lunch

Egg salad sandwich (7)
Salted crisp (4)
Satsuma (0)

Dinner

potato, spinach and chicken curry (10)
WW naan bread (3)

Snacks

WW icecream (3)
WW toffee cheesecake (4)
TBA

Total: 34/35

Last edited:
Karen said:
ha! Jillian would make a mint if she did and we'd all be walking around with the equivilant of a well oiled bear trap... xx

Good girl Karen, I like the way you're thinking... Lol ;-)

Have a nice weekend :) maybe if u have time bulk cook n freeze stuff! That's what I do when I'm free lol (sad!) and u can try new recipes too :) xx

Morning! just wondered how you have found the Iceland takeaway trays? Iv seen them but never tried them! Are they good and how do they fair point wise?

Ta hunni x

hi guys,

suz, the satay chicken and battered prawns were nice but i didnt rate the chow mein or egg/special fried rice to be honest. the trays were around 11-14 points each so may as well have a real chinese! i'd have the satay chick and battered prawns again though :)

hi carly, i dont tend to bulk cook as i still have to cook for 4 others each night and dont tend to ever have spare room in the freezer. it is a really good idea though.. especially if you have a busy life style. i have promised myself a big old american fridge/freezer when we move so hope i can get enough room to try it.

conor, im saying nowt!

Oooo exciting American fridge freezer :) yea I forget other people don't cook for one :( x

hi guys,

suz, the satay chicken and battered prawns were nice but i didnt rate the chow mein or egg/special fried rice to be honest. the trays were around 11-14 points each so may as well have a real chinese! i'd have the satay chick and battered prawns again though :)

Thanks for that :)

conor, im saying nowt!

Karen, am I correct in thinking so that you plan to keep your trap shut??? :D:D:D

Hiya Karen

Hope you've had a good day today chick! x

Back