Karens WW Diary

He He, love the idea of your hair clashing with your clothes. Never would have thought of that either. :D:D. Well done for having the B.... to do that. Dont think i could.

I hate when DIY projects like that string out for ages too. The whole house just seems messy. I painted my kitchen last year .took me three days !!!. I was trying to cover a red/rust colour with a light green . It took 4 coats to get it right. Up side: didnt have to cook .Downside: furniture everywhere . Looked like a squat.

See, you say 'squat' but i think 'lived in' haha. I must admit... this bathroom has been a looong project. we knocked the wall through to make for a bigger mixed wc/bathroom, fitted new suite, new floor and made a huge cupboard out of the saved space last year but we've been so busy that only now can we get to the tiling! I just dashed to get the shower and a few other bits so thats all done now.

Ive also made lunch... didnt have my brekky but need to go to work now. will fiddle menu later xxxxxx

well... today has been rather upsidedown. I only have 9PPs left for my dinner so feel another large salad is in order. I havent had tuna for a while so may have that. I will see what i fancy when i get back from weigh-in.

i feel no different this week but i know i have been angelic! still only had 11 weeklies but theres been no exercise whatsoever (unless i can count tiling). Im thinking i might buy a WW pedometre tonight.

I had a half-compliment from my mother today (she doesnt do full ones). she said that I had either lost weight or what i was wearing just made it appear that way. haha. shes a funny bugger but it was nice to hear :p Hubby said something similar when we were in B & Q looking at showers yesterday. yay me! So, if the scales arent kind tonight, I can at least console myself that the weight loss is starting to show. thats quite good considering i still have so much to lose.

Im going to pop dinner on for the troops and run off to be weighed. will report back soon xxx

Hey hun!

I know what u mean about hair clashing.. what colour will u go this time? I have to say I love my red hair!

Hope ur WI goes well and enjoy ur big salad xx

i love the red hair too. Its the colour I wanted to use but 2 girls at uni already had it and i didnt want to 'copy' haha. not sure which colour to do next yet... all suggestions welcome! I draw the line at green though :D

I always fancied dark with blue streaks lol! xx

that sounds nice! Im a bit too pale to have my hair too dark though. how about light coloured with blue streaks? Im quite lucky that youth workers are expected to be pretty casual :D

Well, Ive been weighed and I lost 3lbs which is great. Im a little frustrated that i am 0.5lb shy of my 1 stone award and 1lb shy of my May target BUT I did achieve my 5% so that is FAB and im still 3lbs down :D

So, Im starving and have decided on a king prawn shechuan stirfry for a princely 6 pps. nomnomnom...

I'm sure ur hair will look awesome whatever u do :) well done on ur loss xx

Thanks chuck xxx heres to another week of WW for us all :D xxx

Well done on 3lbs off...brilliant loss!! I'm
Jealous!! Hair sounds fab I'm usually blonde but went darker a wee while ago, I realised too that my clothes just didn't go anymore, you never think about these thing before! Needless to say promptly went back to blonde! X

ah i wish i could be blonde. it used to suit me when i was younger but it just makes me look tired now. well... it draws attention to my bags so it indirectly makes me look tired lol. maybe it would look better if i was slim? hmmm... i think i will do my roots purple again and talk to a hairdresser about something longer term.

I have just sat down with the new WW mag, a bag of sunbites, a twix finger and a diet pepsi. Im going to enjoy them from my weeklies and try to do another week of 10ish weeklies. I have now got 35 dailies instead of 36 but thats still loads :)

Fantastic Karen 3lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!:happy096:
Well done you :D. Onwards and downwards girl.

Fantastic Karen 3lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!:happy096:
Well done you :D. Onwards and downwards girl.

Thanks Breda. Confession: Went a bit mental on the celebrating and have had 11 of this weeks weeklies ALREADY! that was pretty much all the weeklies i was intending to have so wonder if i can cope by havingf no more for the rest of the week :rolleyes:

Its fine hun! Tomorrow is a new day! Cx

Good Morning Minis!

What a miserable wet day! Today is my long work day so Im going to make a packed lunch and take a low fat ready meal in for my dinner later. there are no more goodies in the house (that i like) so this week should be easier. This will be my 7th week and I am not bored of it at all (yet) :D

Day 43

Breakfast

Cheese and Bacon toastie:
45g Cheese (5)
Bacon (2)
2 x wholemeal bread (4)
Red Onion (0)

Lunch

BBQ Chicken (8)
Salad (0)
50g L/F Coleslaw (2)

Dinner

prawn sarnie (6)
2 x chilli crisps (4)

Snacks

Satsuma (0)
Pineapple (0)
Plum (0)
cheese (3)

Total points: 34/35

Last edited:
Well done :) hope work is ok x

Well its been a long old day but I do love my Thursdays. I ended up having a sandwich for dinner with WW crisps and fruit so Im hankering for hot food now. I have no dailies left though and need to behave myself.

Im meant to be going up and tiling when my daughter goes to bed but i REALLY dont feel like it. I think Im going to weasel out of it with a promise to do it in the morning. I could do with an early night :eek:

Sounds like a plan - nice collapse in bed and then get up in the morning to do it :) x

phew! hubby accepted my sob story... hes not the slave driver i pegged him as after all. Going to watch Eastenders and flop into bed :D Hope you are having a good day Carly? xxxx

yay!!! well done hubby! I am having an ok day.. been hungry a lot but feeling ok now and about to get on the wii xx

Back