Karens WW Diary

hiya guys. Im definitely buying some of this perinaise you keep taunting me with lol. I had a lovely meal and stuck with what I planned - butterfly chicken, ratatoullie and the grilled cheese which all came to 16 PPs. I even took the skin off the chicken so may have saved more PPs AND i forgot my curly wurly and crisps for the cinema so despite it being a celebration day and going out to eat, i have only had 27 of my 36 daily PPs. i'd better be a size 10 by weigh-in! i know we arent allowed to offset dailies with weeklies and vice versa but missing out on 9PPs today may make up for the 10 weeklies i have used so far. thats the way im going to view it in my mind anyways :p feel all virtuous again :D

did enjoy captain jack sparrow tonight too. i am rather impressed with the preview for the next x-men movie too. why? cos its got that yummy James McAvoy in it! fancy him something rotten i do! ever since me and my friend met him in the westend. we stalked him for 2 days but thats another story lol. xxx

Love James McAvoy - have u seen Penelope? Glad u liked ur nandos! Xx

oo penelope. I loved the floppy fringe and think he was at the height of his fanciability, for sure. I dont know if he is a super-hero type guy with a yummy uniform in this new film but i have to confess i kinda hope he is. is that rather pathetic? haha!

Gotta love the uniform :) x

Good Morning Minis!

another late night so im feeling tired this morning. ah well! Im taking my mum to her local shopping area to do some banking and run a couple of errands today. i'll also be looking at a couple of houses local to my parents and i have to book the car in for a service and oil change too :rolleyes:

Well guys.... I have made it to day 40! 2 days until weigh-in. its a very long shot as my losses are slow-ish but i would love to lose 4lb to take my weight loss to over 1 stone. If i dont manage it, im sure i will get it next week :)

Day 40

Breakfast

Fruit salad (0)

Lunch

Tesco tuna sarnie (7)
Twix finger (3)
Quavers (3)
Options hot choc (1)

Dinner

Homemade hamburger (6)
Salad (0)
200g baked spud (4)
L/F coleslaw (1)

Snacks

WW lemon & chicken rissoto (9)
Frisps (4)

Total points: 36/36 + 1 weekly

Last edited:
Busy day ahead! Have a good one :) x

thanks carly. its been a pretty relaxed day but ive spent a fortune on clothes for the kids and kitchen ware. have entirely new roasting dishes though and enough undies and socks to see the kids through to old age :) Ive already eaten a load of crap... dunno why. feel in a bit of a rubbish mood. a finger of twix and 2 bags of crisps. thank god i have enough daily PPs to cover it. will update menu later xxx

That's not too bad darling! I love buying kitchenware :) x

i pigged out on a WW lemon and chicken risotto meal as well. who on earth binges on WW food? still within points though. as long as i only have my dinner and nowt else, i will be fine. usually like to keep a few points for the evening but will have to behave myself!

Dont worry too much about it Karen I often find when I am out shopping for a day like that my routine is turned upside down (cups of coffee etc). You feel like treating yourself and thats it!!. You are finished your college work now too so maybe its just a let off of steam. You are within points yet anyway . Put it down as ahungry day (which everyone has now and then) and carry on as normal .

you're totally right Breda (as usual!). Just have a hungry head on today and i think its cos i ate 9pps under yesterday. somewhere in my brain i felt entitled to catch up :D Im going to have dinner a little later and have an early night so that i dont go over points. hope your day is going well xxx

U can do it :) u will be within points ur awesome x

Good Morning Minis!

thanks for the lovely support Carly xx. I did end up using 1 weekly (splashed out on some coleslaw for my salad) so i consider yesterday a successful day overall. This week I have used 11 weeklies in total and my weigh-in is tomorrow evening. In theory, this has been my best week of behaviour since starting WW and I am really hoping I can get 4lbs off. That would mean having lost the first stone and hitting my May target of 10lb. FINGERS CROSSED!

I had a lovely early night with a good book and slept deeply. Its the first non-uni book I have read in ages so it was lovely. I woke this morning to the sound of my eldest (he is 13) throwing up tho :( so he has been sent back to bed. The other 2 are now at school and i am catching up on all the housework i have been putting off. I think i'm going to have a good cupboard clean out. it would make things easier for when we move house and make more space in the meantime. Im not sure I am in the mood for tiling so that may get left until Im off work on Friday.

Im quite liking all this extra spare time Im getting since finishing uni! I just hope my managers at work dont expect or ask me to take on extra hours for the summer (i only work 2 days) as I am happy as I am at the mo. All this pottering around is ruddy great and I am very much looking forward to a summer at home with the kids :D

Today ought to be straight forward food-wise. Im hoping the housework will keep my hands busy :rolleyes:

Day 41

Breakfast

Fruit salad (0)

Lunch

'Fry Up':
2 x poached eggs (4)
2 x grilled sainsburys 'bgty' sausages (4)
100g reduced sugar baked beans (2)
1 x grilled bacon medallion (1)
onion and tomato (0)
Sauce (1)

Dinner

Chicken, spinach & potato curry:
Chicken (4)
Spuds (6)
spinach, onion, peppers, spice, canned tomatoes (0)

Snacks

Sunbites (3)
Twix (7)
'The One' milk (4)

Total points: 36/36

Last edited:
Well done on hardly using weeklies! Very impressive and good luck for WI tomorrow! Hope ur eldest is ok xx

Best of luck tomorrow Karen . I know what you mean about having time to potter around the house. I am a home carer so in the mornings when my daughter is gone to school I get time to do all my own bits. . Got the hair done today after WW class . Love that.. Hope your son is feeling better hopefully its only a 24 hr thing.

How is ur son hun? X

Best of luck tomorrow Karen . I know what you mean about having time to potter around the house. I am a home carer so in the mornings when my daughter is gone to school I get time to do all my own bits. . Got the hair done today after WW class . Love that.. Hope your son is feeling better hopefully its only a 24 hr thing.

My hair needs doing badly! i hope u enjoyed having urs done. is that one of those self-treats you are giving yourself for hitting goals? im not sure what to do with mine. i went mad about 3 months ago and dyed it purple but im bored of it now. as if my fat ass doesnt draw enough attention to me :D

How is ur son hun? X

my son is being a huge, moody, mouthy pain in the neck. A sure indication that he is much better :)

Good luck for you WI tomorrow Karen, I'm sure it'll be a good number for you!

Enjoy all your "pottering" time. We finish school for the summer holidays in 4 weeks time, so I'll have much time to "potter"....can't wait!! xx

Purple !! WoW . Im much more boring Im afraid and just get my normal dark brown colour. I love my hair short though(easier to manage) which probably isnt the best with my fat face !! Do you know what my wonderful husband said to me this evening When as usuail I had to ask do you like my hair? . he said the only way he realises i have got my hair cut is that he can see my sticky out ears !!! like the FA cup !!!!!! Who needs enemys :sigh:

LOL... aint men lovely? Mine just rolled his eyes when he saw my purple locks. Its the first time I have done anything like that as im udsually dark brown but I went blonde late last year (as per avatar picture) and looked washed out so went purple. not sure where the logic is in there. Must be the student life making me grungy :D I now clash with most of my clothes so need to put it back to 'normal' really. My dad asked my hubby why he lets me have my hair like this (old fashioned so and so) to which hubby says 'have you ever tried controlling her?' I hope he was kidding!

Hi Jo, hope you're ok chuck. xxx You will have more than earned your hols in 4 weeks! One of the days I work is at a school so I will be losing one of my 2 work days during the summer. I expect I will have to do other hours as a replacement. I've only just cut from 4 to 2 days a couple of weeks ago so wont be able to cut down to 1 (mores the pity!)

Im working today and have strict instructions to buy a new shower and a towel warmer on my way home. I actually think we are going to have this bathroom finished soon! We've only been doing a bit at a time as the kids start to bicker if left too long. Im starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel though :D Im completely going gaga to get this house finished and sold. We have seen a couple of houses we want to put offers in on. Its a slow market at the moment though so it may take ages to leave here :(

Anyways! I weigh-in tonight. I just want to get it over with. Im worried i will be bitterly disappointed. Hubby says I ought to start running with him to get the weight off. LOL.... he runs 5km a day! i dont bloody think so, pal! I can barely walk, thanks. I would secretly LOVE to take running up as a hobby though so will start to take that idea more seriously after i have a couple of stones off.

Day 42

Breakfast

Satsuma
Pineapple
toast (4)
cheese (5)
ketchup (1)

Lunch

BBQ Chicken (7)
Salad (0)
Coleslaw (3)

Dinner