Karens WW Diary

ooo same sort of day as me then but at least you are doing something productive on the wii. Im surfing facebook and finishing my drink so i can go to bed :D

Lol :) sleep well I'm Carly Lancaster on fb if u want a new friend :) cx

heya Carly,

I just went on fb and there are a couple of Carly Lancasters so wasnt sure which to do lol. Just under my pic on the left theres a 'F' facebook button that you can click to take you to my fb page and add me. that way I know i have the right carly xxx

EDIT: err.. its above my pic lol

Hi Karen hope you have a good day today, hope there isn't too much tiling left to do! I'm just about to go start painting the kitchen, happy days!! X

Hi Jo, there is a fair bit to do but thats fine... I can handle it, these mere tiles are no match for me :D I love painting! hope you enjoy it (or enjoy the end result at least). xx

me and hubby had TOTALLY forgot that we are seeing Derren Brown tonight. I remembered earlier in the week but it slipped my mind again until 30 mins ago. i had to ring hubby to remind him as he had mentioned staying late at work to build up to a flexi-day. D'oh! We have front row seats so it ought to be fun. Hubby LOVES derren, has his books and we have seen him last year so Mr T is very happy about tonight (even if he did forget). I have to say, he is very clever and his shows are a lot of fun. i didnt really think through the sense of buying front row tickets. We see a lot of comedians and i always buy tickets further back to avoid being picked on but thought Derren is a different kind of entertainer so got front seats. Hubby then reminded me how much he ribbed some of the people at the front when we saw him last year so i am kicking myself a bit now. oh well! Im sure my purple hair and sheer size wont make me stand out AT ALL!

Day 44

Breakfast

Fruit salad (0)

Lunch

2 x 'bgty' sausages (4)
2 x thick bacon medallions (2)
bread (4)
brown sauce (1)

Dinner

TBA

Snacks

Satsuma (0)
Pineapple (0)
2 x WW crisps (4)

Total points: 15/35

Last edited:
Lol bless u! U will love it! Would u go on stage? I'm on phone so can't get to clicky bit but will later! I thought I was the only redhead one lol xx

not a chance in hell would i get up there! my hubby would though. I think i'll wear a hat :D Ive managed to kill my brunch. that'll teach me to leave the oven on while i go off tiling!

Oh dear... What were u having? Is it charcoal? Send him up then :) and pick an eyegrabbing t-shirt for him to detract from u! Lol x

it used to be a couple of sausages... im still eating them though lol. FANTASTIC idea about hubby. Im going to run with that for sure... even if he protests about having me dress him lol

Lol bright pink?! X

Hope ye had a great night out Karen :D

I absolutely love all Derren Brown things! OH and I tried desperately to get tickets when he was in Edinburgh but it was sold out :( I would have loved to have seen him. Hope you had a wicked time and you managed to avoid being picked on! x

Hope it was awesome! X

Good Morning Minis!

Guys, Friday night was brilliant! Even better than last year so we were dead impressed :D The show ws called 'svengali' but I wont give too much way as it will be televised before long. I ALMOST got picked on. He went to choose me for something but i must have looked mortified or unsuitable as he changed his mind. Im glad cos the person he picked had to eventually go up on stage and read stuff out. I would have died having to do that. Hubby got picked for something else though so he was super happy lol.

My brother, his wife and my dad are down to visit so thats great too. Dad has about 4 months worth of work left in London and will be back here with mum after that. yay! I love my dad to bits and have missed him loads :D oh, its nice to see my brother and sister-in-law too. my kids adore them and dont get to see them often so its great they are here until tomorrow.

On the WW front all is well. I didnt get a chance to come online yesterday but i have stayed on track. I have had a lot of takeaways though! Friday night we got a chinese after Derren but used mostly dailies and about 4 weeklies so that wasnt bad at all. Yesterday me and my youngest went to the cinema and to Nando's for lunch. I didnt think much of the spicy rice but it was ok. Next time im trying the wraps :D Then we went to meet hubby and other kids (who had been to see the shoalin warriors again) in town. We were there for hours and ended up having a subway as well. I stayed entirely within PPs and even had room for a glass of amaretto in the evening while watching the UEFA match. So... my last 3 meals were all take-out and I am well within PPs :D this WW malarky doesnt feel like a diet at all!

We're having a bit of a lazy day today and will go over to mums to spend time with the out-of-towners :) She is cooking a grand feast but i shall take my own food along. I have some rather yummy looking 'light choices' syrup sponges and some WW custard which i have been wanting to eat for days so i wont feel deprived at all when they are having a fatty roast dinner with all the trimmings :eek:

Menu to follow!

Sounds wonderful!!!!! And it's great having takeaways within pps :) u are doing so well! Xx

Day 46

Breakfast

Satsuma (0)
Banana (0)

Lunch

2 x 'bgty' sausages (4)
Bread (4)
onion & tomato (0)
boiled egg (2)

Dinner

chicken and spud curry (again!) (10)
Side Salad (0)
Syrup sponge (5)
WW custard (3)

Snacks

Apple

Total points: 28/35

Last edited:
I want sponge pud and custard!!!!!! Lol is it WW pud? I also want sausage sarnies - can I cone to urs? Lol xx

Lol... course you can... i'll even share my syrup sponge (2 in a box) :D they are tesco light choices ones. Im eating a lot of sausages at the mo as well. I get fixated on certain foods for a couple of weeks and then forget it after i find something new to obsess over.

Omg!!!! I frigging love syrup sponge... May head to tesco lol... Or night week! X

Now ye are making me hungry!!!!!!!!!!.

Back