• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Karibabes Food Diary

Well after 2 days of trying to diet without any guidelines as such i've realised i need something to follow so decided to join weight watchers at 11pm last night! :wave_cry:

I have joined online and it has worked out i am allowed 26 points :D

I worked out that i had had exactly 26 points during the day yesterday and felt a bit deflated as i thought i had done a lot better than that..... but then i worked how many points i had had whilst staying with my brother last week (he's a takeaway lover) and in 1 day i managed 73 pts :eek: so i feel a lot better about it now

I'm really looking forward to seeing some results!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Week 1, day 1

1 English Muffin - 2.5pts
2tsp Flora Light - 0.5pts

Breakfast total - 3pts

3 slices w/meal bread - 3.5pts
2tsp Flora Light - 0.5pts
1 med ptn waferthin ham - 0.5pts
Morrisons creamy coleslaw - 2pts

Lunch total - 6.5 pts

Roast chicken leg n breast - 6.5pts
300g tesco new potatoes - 4pts
Frozen mixed veg - 1.5pts
Bisto gravy - 1.5pts

Dinner total - 13.5 pts

WW choc dessert - 3pts
Apple - 0.5pts

Snacks total - 3.5pts

Total points - 26.5

So i went over by half a point but i only signed up in the evening so didn't actually know i was a wwer... Not bad i dont think, watch this space :D

Silver Member
Good luck hun. I only started monday. The support here from everyone is great, you'll love it.
Welcome to WW, it's a really good way to lose weight and change the way you see food. Have been on here for a couple of weeks, the support is amazing. Good luck for your first week :D