Step 1 Sole Source Kat says no to fat!!

Kat2

Hi guys

I thought I would start with the diary.

There are many reasons for me to lose the weight. Firstly I am overweight and generally unfit. Next I don't want to be that fat mum at the gate waiting to pick up my child from school. And finally I have told my husband and myself that I will not have another child until I have lost the weight.

I met my counsellor a week ago and she is really nice. Can't believe how big I am though! The biggest I've ever been.

It was my first day back at work today and I work with and tasting chocolates and sweets so was dreading having everything in the office. Wasn't too bad though!

My next weigh in is tomorrow so will let you know how it all goes.

X

Wishing you lots of luck. Let us know how the weigh in goes x

Wishing you lots of luck. Let us know how the weigh in goes x
Thanks Jackie! I ended up losing 9lbs this week which is fantastic! I'm celebrating by having a tetra as I type this. Hope you are doing ok. X

Omg how on earth do you cope on this diet whilst having to try sweets at work? Sounds like a brilliant job though :)

That's a brilliant loss. You must be over the moon. My weigh in is Saturday. Hope I can stay good...doing ok so far

Omg how on earth do you cope on this diet whilst having to try sweets at work? Sounds like a brilliant job though :)
Hi miss mac, someone has to do it ;)
very hard when your on a diet though and you sit with celebrations and all sorts of different sweets on your desk. After a while you just switch off to them. X

That's a brilliant loss. You must be over the moon. My weigh in is Saturday. Hope I can stay good...doing ok so far
Hi Jackie yes very pleased. Keep going and you will see it on the scales. You can do it and fingers crossed for you. Let me know what you do. X

Hiya, can I ask what 'tetra' is? My CDC hasn't told me!!
Hi, tetra is the ready made milk shakes that you can get in the cartons. Easy for on the go however that's all I like so I have 1week of them. What have you found you like? X

Hi, tetra is the ready made milk shakes that you can get in the cartons. Easy for on the go however that's all I like so I have 1week of them. What have you found you like? X

I have all tetras too. It limits the choices but so much less hassle. Used to have porridge and the choc orange bar too but this time round i am just going to try and stick with the shakes as i think chewing sets me off with too many food thoughts!

I think i would be fine in a chocolate factory but put me in a crisps and savory snacks factory and i just couldnt resist! :)

I have all tetras too. It limits the choices but so much less hassle. Used to have porridge and the choc orange bar too but this time round i am just going to try and stick with the shakes as i think chewing sets me off with too many food thoughts!

I think i would be fine in a chocolate factory but put me in a crisps and savory snacks factory and i just couldnt resist! :)
I'm definitely a savoury person. The good thing is you get bored of the sight of it all.

Shakes are easier and tastier. Yes I think the bars would set me off as well. The porridge I didn't like at all.

I didn't know anything about tetras either. Am going back to uni next week and won't be abele to make them up there between lectures etc.
What flavours do they do in tetras? Any reason I wouldn't have been told about them?xx

I used to work at Thorntons head office when I was pregnant, defo helped the weight pile on lol
Thorn tons are one of my suppliers. I bet it did. Yes every supplier I get in brings chocolate so you get bored and sick of if.

I didn't know anything about tetras either. Am going back to uni next week and won't be abele to make them up there between lectures etc.
What flavours do they do in tetras? Any reason I wouldn't have been told about them?xx
They are very handy as I don't make any up when working. The tetras come in chocolate, strawberry and banana. I have tried the chocolate and strawberry so far. Chocolate is really nice. No I wouldn't know any reason why you wouldn't have been told. Xx

I didn't get energy as such yesterday but felt less hungry and better about the whole thing and more motivated xx

Dont quote me on this but i think the tetras are more expensive for the cdc to buy and therefore they dont make as much money on them. I have seen some people get charged more if they want tetras as opposed to the packs but i think the price is up to the individual cdc. They are much nicer than the make up shakes though in my opinion.

Didnt you get a booklet off your cdc when you started with all of the products they do and the various stages of the diet plan etc?

Back