Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Hey chick.x

Hi Katie, how are you? xx

Evening Katie,
Well done on the loss, are you sure your not sharing the lbs though coz I seem to have extra.lol

Evening all, having a crazy day so not managing to post much but trying to sneak on and read occasionally :)

First day back at work - working from home this morning and catching up on everything, then rushed out to lunch dance class, then id actually agreed to go up to office to meet some people, then rushed back for second dance class, got home starving, DH put dinner on the table and now in 5 mins it's my turn to put DD to bed - since she is playing balloons noisly arond the conservatory that might take some time:D

Feeling back in the swing:
B bacon and eggs
L 1/2 mini quiche, marinated anchovies , smocked mackeral, salad
D seabass fillets, spinach, fennel salad
S 1/2 choccie vanilla mim, mini pepperami, will need cheese later i think

W lots
E 2x hour dance classes
A no - im a good girl ;)

Will catch up soon - love to all
Xxx

Edit : decided on half sf jelly with cream as my bedtime snack - sure cheese gives me strange dreams :)

Last edited:
Yep, you're back on track lady! And well done on a loss under extreme provocation to gain via the demon alcohol.

Do you really think cheese has an effect in your dreams? I've always thought it was a myth. It doesn't seem to do much to me, anyway.

Still feel like such a laze compared to how active you are!

Hi Kat1e. Hope you have a good day:) And well done for the loss too! What dancing do you do? Just being nosey!

Morning Katie, well done love

woop well done x

Evening all you wonderful people :D

Somehow it's been another crazy day even though i was working from home again! Didnt start well when i woke up at 3.30 for my usual wee and couldn't get back to sleep. I decided i was hungry so finally had a mini pepperami & so dozed off just before the alarm:(.

Think that shows me that exercise makes me hungry - should have had the cheese last night after all! It's wierd that when i was carbing i would keep snacks upstairs in case i had nibbly attack at night - atkins has been so great up to now and havent needed. Will have to watch that i eat enough on my double dance days :)!

We were rushing around this afternoon playing with cars - we are planning to get a newer one but that can seat 5/6 comfortably as my dad is starting to hate driving and we want to all fit in. So DH did a test drive Mazda5 from the dealer, picked me and DD up, then to parents, all got in and out several times to check we could all fit and then reverse to get us all home again lol

Food for today:
b bacon and eggs
L burgers with chorizo (wow dh fried the chorizi, chopped it up and then mixed into mince -luchious :) ), avocado, salad
D plan - ribeye steak (guess we are not sticking to the recommended 1lb red meat a week today!!!!), brocolli, cauli mash, mushrooms and cream
S 2 mini pepperamis, third of dieti shake (still starving today!)

W probably not enough
E no this is a day off
A no of course not - would i?

Off to catch up
Xxx

sorcha said:
Hi Kat1e. Hope you have a good day:) And well done for the loss too! What dancing do you do? Just being nosey!

Hi sorcha - i try to get some variety on dancing. At the moment i do per week
2 classes belly dancing - so fun pilates to music
2 classes zumba - so fun aerobics to latin music
1 dance motivation - which is routines to whatever. Just been doing Fame which was hilarious :)
1 beginners latin with dh - but just tryng to find a new class as the regular one got cancelled

I also enjyo jazz tap but havent found a convenient class recently

All of which says - i like movng to music - everything else is too boring. And i dont care how i look - so there :D

You are so active you put the rest of us (or well, me lol) to shame!
Well done on the loss considering the alcohol consumed!

AMAZED by your activity levels. Where do you find the energy? I'm still in hibernation phase and in summer I won't want to move as too hot.

Also amazed you can stop at 1/3 of a dieti-shake.

I'm the absolute queen of getting to sleep 1/2 hour before the alarm goes off. I keep telling myself that power napping like that is highly beneficial. One day I will believe me.

Back