Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

42 :eek: i don't even want to imagine that! Lol
:D

PMSL! :D

OMG and now I'm getting flashbacks to the burn. :eek:

Or burn marks after those stickers coming off! LOL what a good bunch of people, I haven't laughed so much in ages!

Aw, wish we were doing it next weekend again Susie. :)

Oh yes my lovely - theme tune running through my head as I type - when you can walk over the rice paper without leaving a trace - then you will have learned...;)

Mwah! x

Morning Katie love ;)

Morning all:)
Sun is shining and we have friends coming for a barbeque lunch :D shame the forecast is for cloudy murky afternoon:(

Food diary saturday:
B bacon and eggs
L pita pizza
D salmon fillets, asparagus, spinach
S pepperami, pork crackling, parmesan

W lots (to recover from fri night :eek: )
E nope ( " )
A large glass of white with dinner

I've had a lovely card from DD this morning and my mum popping in for coffee later this morning....happy mothers day all :D

Happy mother's day honey <3 what's on the barbie? I hope hubby's doing all the burger flipping while you put your pretty feet up ;)

Haha:)
Hi susie and rosebug - yes enjoying the day over here. Dh did chicken amd sausages on the barbie for lunch with our guests, followed up by his mega new york cheesecake. Definitely pretty stuffed! Also needed wine to wash it down while in the company of good friends ...which is why we are thinking takeaway is better option than going out to the local italian....hmmmm

:D

Sounds like a great day K - what did you do for dinner in the end?

Evening all,
Went for the chinese duck in the end and really enjoyed the duck. Left the skin just to avoid sneaky carbs (RB i had really eaten rather a lot today including cheesecake so seemed like a small sacrifice!)

Fairly lazy day tomorrow working from home - only got one call and that's a virtual coffee:D

Anyhow, food diary for today
B bacon and eggs
L sausages, chicken, aubergine, courgettes, dh cheesecake with strawberries and sf jelly as sauce
S pepperami
D peking duck ( no skin, pancakes or sauce!) with bit cucumber. DD was happy and ate all the pancakes:)

W lots
A probaly half a bottle wine over lunch
E nope

Better stop drinking and start exercise back up tomorrow - got to lose something for friday;)

Bed time now - night night

Night lovey - sounds like a good weekend, best of luck with the straight and narrow for the rest of the week - last loss before the hols! :D

Back