Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

24.gif
katie, happy monday!

Morning Katie :)

Evening all:)

Had a nice relaxing day with plenty of dancing:) Slightly stressed now as DD is too tired to go to sleep :eek: and therefore playing up big time! I guess it's getting towards the end of term but she still drives me crazy sometimes!

Anyhow, good food day:
B bacon and eggs
L left over barbeque sausages and chicken with salad and aubergine dip
D enormous ribeye with brocolli and cauli mash
S vanilla mim

W lots
E 2 hours dancing
A nope (altho i did think it would go nicely with my steak....)

Morning katie, sounds like a nice evening, weather is crap here, so no playing out with Olivia

Howdy all, had another lazy day working from home - good thing given cold and rain - yuk!

Did potter out to the chemist to buy sf cough & throat sweets - got that nasty post nasal drip which is my sign of a cold well on it's way. B***y typical and probably means it will be fully here on the plane which will be unpleasant and agony landing. Not a happy bunny:(

Hey ho - another day down. Food today:
B bacon and eggs
L chorizo rapido and some celery
D nandos chicken, green beans, courgettes and some remnants of aubergine dip
S peppermi, few raspberries and cream

W lots
E just wandering into twickenham and back
A nope

Night night

Noooo lots of water love and flush the cold out of you. My mum swears by echinacea too. I hope it's just a mini cold, all gone by flight time.

And wasn't the weather crap. But it's supposed to be in the 70s in London tomorrow??? Sigh no idea what to wear of course.

Feel better in the morning hon.

Morning Katie, I love chorizo, but what is chorizo rapido?

Stuck at waterloo with no trains running. Wonder if I'll ever get home! :(

Omg Katie I wish I'd known. I've been stuck there since 6pm. Finally gave up and got a train to a nearby town. Have you got on one? We were in the same place same time ;_;

Hi Rose, just got in. Perhaps i was lucky then. Plonked myself on a train that looked hopefull heading the right way and after 40 mins it moved:) made it to twickenham and walked rest way home Was out at retirement do for senior person tonight and had to give speech - not my idea of fun- so just wanted to get home - rubbish trains were not on menu! We will organise to meet properly next time ;)

Hi Jim, chorizo rapido is one of the recipes i found on our sticky when i started - chorizo, fennel, red pepper and cheese all cooked up together - mega :)

Feeling a bit rough with this cold coming in - think it's an early night for me.
Xxx

Awake at stupid o'clock with sore throat and swollen glands - panicking about getting bad throat just before we fly - last 2 times have had to resort to antibiotics when I could no longer eat or drink water.... :(

Up and heading out - early start today. Finishing off yesterdays food diary:
B bacon and eggs
L chicken and salad
D ml wrap with salami and cheese, celery
S pepperami, pork crackling, parmesan, asparagus (only thing at the evening event that was legal)

W lots plus lots of tea
E nope
A 1 glass of red after the speeches as a reward!

Last day ever in the office - wish me luck!

Back