Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

We're off to Puerto Rico and the Spanish Virgin Islands. Then back for Easter in the UK and then avoiding wedding fever by sneaking off to Madrid for the weekend (if BA dont strike on us:eek:). I'm soooo looking forward to it:)

Sounds good to me Katie

I saw this and thought of you!

Attachments

• image-2683696008.jpg
    image-2683696008.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 55
Marmite vaseline :eek: even i hope that it's an april fool :D
Off out to a quiz night with friends tonight - just had tuna burgers and brocolli to stop us eating the fish and chips later! There will however be plenty of wine......expect i will be late and slow tomorrow morning ;)

Fell into a vat of wine :D dont feel 100% this morning for some reason:( did avoid the fish and chips and nibbled on parmesan instead:)

Oh yes, and we came second (note use of royal we- i answered exactly zero questions :D )

Oh dear plenty of water for a good old flush through today then! I had a couple of glasses with my curry and brought the bottle home as usual. There's still a glass left in it. I must be ill lol

Water, water, water...working on it;)

Anyhow friday food diary:
B bacon and eggs
L chicken breast with green pesto, half avocado, salad
D tuna burgers, brocolii
S big pepperami, mini pepperami, parmesan

W lots
E 1 hour dancing - just started a new routine to rock around the clock - it's fast but fun:D
A lots! Well probably a bottle of red - the "prize" for coming second in the quiz was more wine :eek:

Green pesto! That's what I keep forgetting to buy from marks. Sorry to hear you're feeling a little off. Hopefully a nice duvet day will cure it?

So weird Katie - we were at a quiz last night, and our team came second too, and we won wine too!!!! :eek: In fact I'm a bit bitter we were only beaten because the table beside us were looking up stuff on their phones - what's the point of that? Spooky coincidence though. Can't believe you're so nearly finished work. The trip sounds fabulous - you're sailing some of the time, aren't you? Well done on the loss too. :D

LOL! We had the moral high ground, just fewer bottles of wine to show for it at the end of the night! Could have done with you lot there though for general heckling duties. ;)

Back