Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Thank you wonderful people. I had a lovely day :D

Now back to reality of WI which was the expected STS. I would be happy....but DH has lost another 2lb when trying not to - he is eating bread, fruit, he even had donuts yesterday Grrrrrr how frustrating!

Hey ho - onwards and downwards (after the next 3 days of parties that is) ;)

Morning Katie love, all back to normal now then ;)

Hey miss.... sts the same is good considering & as for OH... it'll come back & bite him. x

Morning all:)
Life continues to be crazily busy - struggling to track food altho staying relatively legal (with plenty of tomatoes!)

Today spending all day on my new charity - first of all a training module and then the annual business meeting where i get handed the chair role...wish me luck!

Tonight is my black tie dinner - there will be champagne and chocolate mousse.......ah well, i shall relax and enjoy:D

Xxx

Fantastic evening - got loads of compliments on the look - i might even post a photo......:)

The champagne and choccie mousse were worth every carb:D

Now must get back on track for 5 days before half term leads me astray.....

Ok - about time on the journey to start seeing results and keep me inspired :D

Haven't posted photos before so will see if I can crack this.

Here is a photo of me eating an icecream last august - let's call that before!

44938-albums3184-picture18624.jpg

And here's one from last night - let's call that during ;)

44938-albums3184-picture18625.jpg

My goal is to get into some really beautiful designer dresses/tops in my wardrobe - they will have to be the after!

Morning Katie, you look fabulous darling :)

Hello all - thanks for all your kind words:D

Was feeling a bit bloated so snuck on the scales this morning to see a couple of sneaky extra pounds :eek: so being very good this week - want to be somewhere safe for half term - starting friday!

Managed to get to two dance classes today so that should give me a metabolic kick too. Lots of water, no sf treats - onwards and downwards;)

Back to recording food on here too - so diary for today:
B bacon and eggs
L ml wrap with salami and cheese and salad
D burgers, brocolli and cauli mash
S pepperami, mini pepperami, mini cheese plus might have a little something - bit nibbly after all that dancing!

W yes:)
E 2 hours dancing
A nope

2 hours dancing :eek: what a glutton for punishment Katie, morning love

Back