Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Well done Katie! The inches are way more important than the kilos :)

Morning and thanks folks:)

Will be in trouble if dh spots me on mms. Supposed to be getting organised for the party:)

Cu later
Xxx

Shhh - my head hurts!
And there are 2 seven year old elephants playing upstairs :eek:

Morning all. Looks like a beautiful day:)

I'm being left in charge of DD drop off and pick up while DH goes to play golf all day. Would be fine but i'd already organised lots of other things. Expecting it to be fairly mad today:D

After a weekend with lots of wine, will try to be a bit more clean and green this week - only 3 left before the summer hols start:eek: continuing to find that one atkins bar as a weekend treat when everyone else is eating chocolate...is a lifesaver;)

Xxx

Gorgeous day isn't it?

Atkins bars are indeed a lifesaver - until you run out of them! I was so craving chocolate last night but the cupboard was bare!

Hello all:) been enjoying the sunshine and out seeing people. Second day in a row that i've been to strada for lunch - their taglieta manzo (steak salad!) is superb and legal with ymmy parmesan:D. Plus they have special offer 2 for 1 main course this week;)

Desperately catching up on threads - slow down lol!
Xxx

Morning all. Up earlier than usual as DD is off for her ballet exam with DH this morning (missing school :eek: ). Spent thirty minutes trying to get her hair in regulation bun "with no wispy bits" - well DD just has wispy hair! So sent her out with most of a bottle of hairspray on;)

Susie - for the salad, they cook a steak how you like it and then slice but sort of leave in steak shape and then put the salad round the edges. Works well:D

Bren- you are right it's all a bit mad - think i am just demob happy after 20 years of working everyday. Starting to worry about the pennies now though so will have to cut back.....

Hope you are all having a wonderful day. If we could just get any rain out of the way before tomorrow that would help as off to hampton court flower show. Never been before but current forecast is very very wet:(

Cu later

Morning Katie! Just popped in and each time I do that I seem to be going somewhere similar to you locally! Not surprising really as we live close by! I was at Hampton Court flower show yesterday. It was the first time I have been which is ridiculous as I live so close and have been plagued by the traffic from it for years! I thought it was far better than Chelsea and less crowded although still very busy. I managed to see everything without being pushed about and had a lovely time wandering round. The surroundings really are so beautiful. However I was lucky with the weather as it was dry until 4pm when I left. I could imagine the marquees would be heaving if the rain started but you will still have a great time. I parked in Hampton and took the 111 bus which stops outside Palace Gate entrance. Was a good move as the bus went down the bus lane and I didn't have the hassle of parking. Have a gret time there and wear comfy shoes!x

Oooh enjoy the show - I went to Chelsea three years ago and Sarah Elizabeth is right, so many people and lots of pushing and shoving!

Sounds like my idea of hell!!!! I hate crowds, you lot will have to look after me on Saturday...............

Katie, the pennies thing is annoying isn't it? I hate it when the funds don't allow the fun!

Afternoon all. I will report back from the show tomorrow - i also hate crowds and if it rains like earlier then i could be pretty grumpy!

Now if i could just win the lottery....yes i know you've all got dibs on it too but we could share it out ;)

Back