Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Morning all:)

Failing miserably to get round all the diaries and post but trying to keep up on my phone:)

Nice day yesterday with belly dance and gym - really missed exercise over our weekend away! Then last night had to go be presented with a large cheque for my charity - missed zumba so slightly grumpy but well worth it;)

Today off up to town for an all day conference workshop on neuroscience and its application in coaching & mentoring - no i haven't a clue what it will be all about either but will no doubt learn so should be interesting;) Lunch and snacks all packed - just got to brave the rush hour trains and tubes :eek:

Starting to think that there is a chance that perhaps one day i could have a BMI of 25..,...,hmmm......not sure if i really want to be so interested in an arbitrary and unproven number! Doesn't really matter, loving my food as usual

See ya later
Xxxxx

Oh how I hate Bmi! I got into an argument with a nurse about Bmi....and at the time I was 2st lighter. Wicked evil cow that she was but that was then ;)

Enjoy your neuro....what's...it called thingy ;)

Your course sounds really interesting! Have a great day .. hope the Tube is kind to you ..... oh and don't get me started on BMI ... if I had the BMI they wanted I would be about 8 stone and resemble a wet cat .. no thanks!

Oh the dreaded BMI! Trev's puts him at obese because of the muscle mass. When he had his shoulder scanned recently and they couldn't find anything wrong he asked the technician about building the muscle around it. The technicians face was a picture as he answered 'you certainly don't need to build that muscle any more!' lol.

Yes I have the battle with bmi, never got down to what was effectively middle ground on the healthy bit and everybody said I looked ill!

Evening hun

Hope the Twickers train wasn't too packed either way, and that your conference went well!

Great news on the cheque too :)

Good day yesterday and learnt some interesting stuff - will have to do some more reading though! By 4pm i was exhausted - think it was due to being stuck sat down and no exercise so looking forward to my dancing today:) Was very good and happily avoided: morning pastries, all the lunch (nothing legal at all - i did have my own lc wrap!), gooey chocolate brownies:eek:

Another busy one today - telcon with client, emails, another work meeting, dancing, gym then mad dash up to town again for an afternoon conference about women on boards, sneak off at the end for a friends leaving party and then hopefully dinner out with another friend i haven't seen for a year! Should be fun- might need some vino by the time this evening rolls around though:D

Have a good one
Xxxxx

A very busy Katie!!!

And don't get me started in the BMI thingy either, nor the ideal weight range!!

My lowest being 7st 11 and highest 9st 11, at 9st 4 people say I've gone too far, imagine if I was wired to hit 7st 11, I'd be practically a spinal cord with eyes!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd be practically a spinal cord with eyes!!!

:8855: too funny! Youre so right though, have a friend who is very booby and wee and no matter how much weight she loses she never loses it from her chest.....she is meant to be 8st! She would just be a pair of boobs!

It sounds likE non stop for you Katie! Though at least you get to catch up with a pal at the end and have some vino.

Have a good day xx

I'm going to have to stop following your diary Katie, it's just all so exhausting. :D

Evening Katie... The neuro thingie sounds really interesting... Xx

Had a great day yesterday - got lots of compliments at the leaving drinks from my previous work colleagues which always feels nice:). My friend was indeed stunned as she hasnt seen me for so long so that was fun;) we had a lovely catch up over dinner and so pleased we got to spend time together before her wedding in april (did i mention we are off to south america for the easter hols just so we can go to her wedding?!)

Another busy day here - zumba first thing to burn off the remnants of hangover (oops - i think lack of water rather than too excessive wine;) ). Then off up to town to give a presentation for international womens day, have a meeting, see a client and then rush back for belly dancing. Lucky i have all this atkins energy really:D

Xxxx

Ooh presentation Katie?? How did it go and where was it?? Xx

Back